Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) (16813 Views)

Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Charly68: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
omoowhe:

Akpa. Do people's life even matter 2 u?
am sorry my brother if I sound too harsh I was only reacting on what I heard that the group was too brutal in Kaduna .

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Shi'ite and Amaddiyya Muslims are the best set in Islam,they love peace and reject jihad,the Sunnis hate them for that shocked tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by MNDY(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
So, the Shiite whatsoever is solidly established in Nigeria already, I hope in the nearest future, Nigeria will not start facing what Iraq has been facing with clashes between them (the Shiites) and Sunnis when the latter finds a solid ground in Nigeria too...
-
At a point, I thought the people of Iraq would just finish one day due to ceaseless clashes between these two Islamic sects claiming scores of lives everytime over disagreement between them over their doctrines!
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by abumeinben(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
I wonder what would happen if same was done for kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by UnclePati: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Release who?! angry angry angry angry angry

Both those muthafuckers (Kanu and Zakzaky) are properties of the Federal Government of Nigeria until further notice.

Your Monica Name tells it all about your character and personality....
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by sekundosekundo: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
Who will release terrorist leader? It seems you're dreaming. Do you remember when you run parallel government in Zaria with Government of Nigeria.

God has bring your end. God has brought your evil shrine Called Hussainiya to total destruction.

God bless the slayer, destroyer, and Nightmare of the terrorist group in the person of Bayajidda of Daura Field Marshal Muhammadu Buhari.

And Also As-sayid Ayotollah, Lt Gen. Tukur Yusuf Burutai imamu hujja.

As for your Leader, his one EYE has gone, we are waiting for the other eye to be shoot.

As usual Waiting for Christians to come and defend you, because you share similarities with them

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Where are the military and the police to smoke them out the street. i think it's only when Biafrans protest that they come alive. we are watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by docmoses(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
who dafuq is el-zakzay

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
UnclePati:

Your Monica Name tells it all about your character and personality....

Thanks, I try to live up to it as much as possible...

Yours tells me you are an Uncle. undecided
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Let them keep protesting that man should remain in prison forever. I support Buhari 100% for refusing to release him so if his followers want to die let them go and die I don't give a damn. For Iranian imported demons to come and disturbs our peace again Impossible, if they want to do their worst let them go ahead enough is enough of everybody just turning Nigeria to a land to proof a point and get away with it.

Let police abd the army deal with them if they make any mistake to misbehave. Nonsense people, they went up gathering all sorts of lies against the Fed Govt but they've failed, we need no more religious goats in Nigeria soil again. Enough!!!

Fed Govt must not release him and everybody that try to create rtension or any act of terrorism or ant act f treason and fellony should be send to a free accommodation in Kuje prison or "The flies invested prison" at Bauchi for ever.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Junior66(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
Who will release terrorist leader? It seems you're dreaming. Do you remember when you run parallel government in Zaria with Government of Nigeria.

God has bring your end. God has brought your evil shrine Called Hussainiya to total destruction.

God bless the slayer, destroyer, and Nightmare of the terrorist group in the person of Bayajidda of Daura Field Marshal Muhammadu Buhari.

As for your Leader, his one EYE has gone, we are waiting for the other eye to be shoot.

As usual Waiting for Christians to come and defend you, because you share similarities with them
See your life? Religion of peace my foot. I know you are a sunni muslim, owners of most religious terrorist groups worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by ummeey: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Shi'ite and Amaddiyya Muslims are the best set in Islam,they love peace and reject jihad,the Sunnis hate them for that shocked tongue
Tell me more
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Junior66:

See your life? Religion of peace my foot. I know you are a sunni muslim, owners of most religious terrorist groups worldwide.

Gerarahia I am a Muslim not any sect. I said you will come and support your brothers in Shia, thank God you did not disappoint me.

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is
ISLAM. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.
Qur'an 3:19
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
So, how many of them have the Nigerian army killed so far?

You know in Nigeria, unarmed protesters are used at shooting practice by the Nigerian army..

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
ummeey:
Tell me more
Yes if the whole Muslims are Ammadiyyas there will be no terrorism in the name of religion.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by ummeey: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Yes if the whole Muslims are Ammadiyyas there will be no terrorism in the name of religion.
Okay
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Montaque(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
In abuja?

Demonstration get levels. If na IPOB's protest in the remotest part of onitsha, our military boys will turn to sylvester stallone, shooting all at sight.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by popey2: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
hey, like seriously, do i hear people still saying islam is a religion of peace?. it is the most evil religion, full of deceit, crude and very wicked practices, so many revelations that are shocking even to Muslims. the issue is that we have not really read what is in the Quran a lot of people will be shocked by the amount of hate, crime and lies in the Quran. the claim by Mohammed (Pbum) was some of the most absurd things ever.

they tell you there is no compulsion in religion, yet you cant denounce islam !, Apostasy exist in islam.

there is no freedom of thought.

the solution to social issues is to kill the individual, adultery, homosexuality etc carries death penalty. (even though Mohammed (Pbum) was a cross dresser, and he kissed tongues of young boys suggesting he was homosexual.

slavery is acceptable in islam.

it goes on and on and on. when you research into the truth about the Quran and Mohammed (Pbum) your jaws will drop

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by KardinalZik(m): 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thisis2raw:
This government created this for themselves, so they should fix it themselves

They fit blame am on GEJ and PDP again o

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by ShiaMuslim: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Montaque:
In abuja?
Demonstration get levels. If na IPOB's protest in the remotest part of onitsha, our military boys will turn to sylvester stallone, shooting all at sight.

There's no miracle here and it's very easy to understand. And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending anyone or justifying anything.

The IPOB get shot at because their protests are viewed directly as against Nigeria as a country. When you protest for a man who aims to create war and divide the country, it means you support his mission. Zakzaky on the other hand and his Shia Muslim followers under the Islamic movement of Nigeria do not have any plan, written or spoken, to divide Nigeria or cause war. In fact, after members of the IMN were shot in 2014, including three of Zakzaky's sons, he refused to use violence as means to vent his pain. After the Zaria massacre too, they have peacefully protested and maintained they are peaceful. If the IPOB want the right from the authorities to protest and be allowed to peacefully, you should first recognize that Nigeria is a sovereign country and renounce any idea of wanting to divide it. I believe this is the most expected reason I can think of as to why the authorities target IPOB protests while they may allow or tolerate others, including the IMN.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by yahmohy27: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
Junior66:
Sunnis hate you and do not want your leader released. Islam against Islam.
Who you be?
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by ArabMopol(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dr Goodluck Eberechukwu Azikiwe Jonathan the most tolerance President in the history of Nigeria... the father of Democracy

Buhari is fantastically stupid.... abi those shitti Muslim brotherhood follow bring Jonathan down, after voting under ethics lines, let them enjoy change while it last

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by buchi4action(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari should free the guy joor

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Montaque(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

There's no miracle here and it's very easy to understand. And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending anyone or justifying anything.

The IPOB get shot at because their protests are viewed directly as against Nigeria as a country. When you protest for a man who aims to create war and divide the country, it means you support his mission. Zakzaky on the other hand and his Shia Muslim followers under the Islamic movement of Nigeria do not have any plan, written or spoken, to divide Nigeria or cause war. In fact, after members of the IMN were shot in 2014, including three of Zakzaky's sons, he refused to use violence as means to vent his pain. After the Zaria massacre too, they have peacefully protested and maintained they are peaceful. If the IPOB want the right from the authorities to protest and be allowed to peacefully, you should first recognize that Nigeria is a sovereign country and renounce any idea of wanting to divide it. I believe this is the most expected reason I can think of as to why the authorities target IPOB protests while they may allow or tolerate others, including the IMN.

I salute you politeness, its now a scarce commodity on NL.
The issue here should be addressed how it should be addressed(lawfully) and not how the Nigerian government wants to handle it. The opinion and mindset of the eastern region as to their right to self determination is wholly lawful and shouldn't fret any 21st century government. We have seen cases from the UK, a country we try too hard to copy. The rallies conducted by IPOB has always been peaceful, the pockets of violence has always been precipitated by the trigger happy military men.

when u said that any assembly protesting for his release is to be seen to be in support of him, you assumed that such assembly of protesters should be treated as treasonable felons. that doesn't mean that those who protest in support of Hon. Dogara or Jibril or even PEJ are the same with those they campaign for; the protesters have a right to hold an opinion of public repute. That is why it is illegal to shoot non violent protesters because they support a suspect. Its never done, you can see protesters on the streets and court alleys during trials of child rapists in the US, it doesn't empower the police to treat them as they would treat the felon in court. There is yet no justification for such actions.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by jaafree: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

. Godbless you! I even think its high time this people are not to be regarded as muslim because they not.
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

U get am oooo...birds of a feather tinz!!!! Shiites are more evil though!
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
CandyDiamond:
For the benefit of a seeker of knowledge; about Ahmadiyya;
Praise be to Allaah.
Definition:
Qadianiyyah is a movement that started in 1900 CE as a plot by the British colonialists in the Indian subcontinent, with the aim of diverting Muslims away from their religion and from the obligation of jihaad in particular, so that they would not oppose colonialism in the name of Islam. The mouthpiece of this movement is the magazineMajallatAl-Adyaan(Magazine if Religions) which was published in English.
Foundation and prominent personalities:
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani (1839-1908 CE) was the main tool by means of which Qadianiyyah was founded. He was born in the village of Qadian, in the Punjab, in India, in 1839 CE. He came from a family that was well known for having betrayed its religion and country, so Ghulam Ahmad grew up loyal and obedient to the colonialists in every sense. Thus he was chosen for the role of a so-called prophet, so that the Muslims would gather around him and he would distract them from waging jihaad against the English colonialists. The British government did lots of favours for them, so they were loyal to the British. Ghulam Ahmad was known among his followers to be unstable, with a lot of health problems and dependent on drugs.
Among those who confronted him and his evil da’wah was Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ Thana’ al-Amritsari, the leader ofJama’iyyat Ahl al-Hadeeth fi ‘Umoom al-Hind(The All-India Society of Ahl al-Hadeeth). The Shaykh debated with him and refuted his arguments, revealing his ulterior motives and Kufr and the deviation of his way. When Ghulam Ahmad did not come to his senses, Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ challenged him to come together and invoke the curse of Allaah, such that the one who was lying would die in the lifetime of the one who was telling the truth. Only a few days passed before Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani died, in 1908 CE, leaving behind more than fifty books, pamphlets and articles, among the most important of which are:Izaalat al-Awhaam(Dispelling illusions),I’jaaz Ahmadi(Ahmadi miracles),Baraaheen Ahmadiyyah(Ahmadi proofs),Anwaar al-Islam(Lights of Islam),I’jaaz al-Maseeh(Miracles of the Messiah),al-Tableegh(Conveying (the message))andTajalliyyaat Ilaahiyyah(Divine manifestations).
Noor al-Deen (Nuruddin): the first Khaleefah of the Qadianis. The British put the crown of Khilaafah on his head, so the disciples (of Ghulam Ahmad) followed him. Among his books is:Fasl al-Khitaab(Definitive statement).
Muhammad Ali and Khojah Kamaal al-Deen: the two leaders of the Lahore Qadianis. They are the ones who gave the final shape to the movement. The former produced a distorted translation into English of the Qur’aan. His other works include:Haqeeqat al-Ikhtilaaf(The reality of differences),al-Nubuwwah fi’l-Islam(Prophethood in Islam) andal-Deen al-Islami(The Islamic religion). As for Khojah Kamaal al-Deen, he wrote a book calledal-Mathal al-A’laa fi’l-Anbiya’(The highest example of the Prophets), and other books. This Lahore group of Ahmadis are those who think of Ghulam Ahmad as aMujaddid(renewer or reviver of Islam) only, but both groups are viewed as a single movement because odd ideas that are not seen in the one will surely be found in the other.
Muhammad Ali: the leader of the Lahore Qadianis. He was one of those who gave the final shape to Qadianiyyah, a colonialist spy and the person in charge of the magazine which was the voice of the Qadianiyyah. He also produced a distorted translation into English of the Qur’aan. Among his works areHaqeeqat al-Ikhtilaaf(The reality of differences), andal-Nubuwwah fi’l-Islam(Prophethood in Islam), as stated above.
Muhammad Saadiq, the mufti of the Qadianiyyah. His works include:Khatim al-NabiyyeenThe seal of the Prophets).
Basheer Ahmad ibn Ghulam. His works include:Seerat al-Mahdi(the life of the Mahdi) andKalimat al-Fasl(Decisive word).
Mahmood Ahmad ibn Ghulam, his second Khaleefah. Among his works are:Anwaar al-Khilaafah(Lights of the caliphate),Tuhfat al-MulookandHaqeeqat al-Nubuwwah(The reality of prophethood).
The appointment of the Qadiani Zafar-Allaah Khan as the first Foreign Minister of Pakistan had a major effect in supporting this deviant sect, as he gave them a large area in the province of the Punjab to be their world headquarters, which they namedRabwah(high ground) as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):“… And We gave them refuge on high ground (rabwah), a place of rest, security and flowing streams.” [al-Mu’minoon 23:50].
Their thought and beliefs
Ghulam Ahmad began his activities as an Islamic daa’iyah (caller to Islam) so that he could gather followers around him, then he claimed to be a mujaddid inspired by Allaah. Then he took a further step and claimed to be the Awaited Mahdi and the Promised Messiah. Then he claimed to be a Prophet and that his prophethood was higher than that of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistakes and has intercourse – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.
The Qadiani believes that his god is English because he speaks to him in English.
The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.
They believe that Jibreel used to come down to Ghulam Ahmad and that he used to bring revelation to him, and that his inspirations are like the Qur’aan.
They say that there is no Qur’aan other than what the “Promised Messiah” (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.
They believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur’aan.
They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee’ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.
They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.
They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were “those in authority” as stated in the Qur’aan.
In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.
They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.
Intellectual and ideological roots
The westernizing movement of Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan paved the way for the emergence of the Qadianiyyah, because it had already spread deviant ideas.
The British made the most of this opportunity so they started the Qadiani movement and chose a man from a family that had a history of being agents of the colonialists.
In 1953 CE, there was a popular revolution in Pakistan which demanded the removal of Zafar-Allaah Khan from the position of Foreign Minister and that the Qadiani sect should be regarded as a non-Muslim minority. In this uprising around ten thousand Muslims were martyred, and they succeeded in having the Qadiani minister removed from office.
In Rabee’ al-Awwal 1394 AH (April 1974), a major conference was held by the Muslim World League in Makkah, which was attended by representatives of Muslim organizations from around the world. This conference announced that this sect is Kaafir and is beyond the pale of Islam, and told Muslims to resist its dangers and not to cooperate with the Qadianis or bury their dead in Muslim graveyards.
The Majlis al-Ummah in Pakistan (the central parliament) debated with the Qadiani leader Mirza Naasir Ahmad, and he was refuted by Shaykh Mufti Mahmood (may Allaah have mercy on him). The debate went on for nearly thirty hours but Naasir Ahmad was unable to give answers and the Kufr of this group was exposed, so the Majlis issued a statement that the Qadianis should be regarded as a non-Muslim minority.
Among the factors that make Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an obvious Kaafir are the following:
His claim to be a Prophet
His abolition of the duty of jihaad, to serve the interests of the colonialists.His saying that people should no longer go on Hajj to Makkah, and his substitution of Qadian as the place of pilgrimage.
His anthropomorphism or likening Allaah to human beings.
His belief in the transmigration of souls and incarnation.
His attributing a son to Allaah and his claim to be the son of God.
His denying that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his regarding the door of Prophethood to be open to “any Tom, Dick or Harry”.
The Qadianis have strong ties with Israel. Israel has opened centres and schools for them, and helped them to publish a magazine which is their mouthpiece, to print books and publications for distribution worldwide.
The fact that they are influenced by Judaism, Christianity and al-Baatiniyyah is clear from their beliefs and practices, even though they claim to be Muslims.
Their spread and positions of influence
Most of the Qadianis nowadays live in India and Pakistan, with a few in Israel and the Arab world. They are trying, with the help of the colonialists, to obtain sensitive positions in all the places where they live.
The Qadianis are very active in Africa and in some western countries. In Africa they have more than 5,000 teachers and dai’yahs working full-time to call people to Qadianiyyah. Their wide-spread activity proves that they have the support of the colonialists.
The British government is also supporting this movement and making it easy for their followers to get positions in world governments, corporate administration and consulates. Some of them are also high-ranking officers in the secret services.
In calling people to their beliefs, the Qadianis use all kinds of methods, especially educational means, because they are highly-educated and there are many scientists, engineers and doctors in their ranks. In Britain there is a satellite TV channel called Islamic TV which is run by the Qadianis.
From the above, it is clear that:
Qadianiyyah is a misguided group, which is not part of Islam at all. Its beliefs are completely contradictory to Islam, so Muslims should beware of their activities, since the ‘Ulama’ (scholars) of Islam have stated that they are Kaafirs.
For more information see: Al-Qadianiyyah by Ihsaan Ilaahi Zaheer.
(Translator’s note: this book is available in English under the title “Qadiyaniat: an analytical survey” by Ehsan Elahi Zaheer)
Reference:Al-Mawsoo’ah al-Muyassarah fi’l-Adyaan al-Madhaahib wa’l-Ahzaab al-Mu’aasirahby Dr. Maani’ Hammad al-Juhani, 1/419-423
The following statement was published by the Islamic Fiqh Council (Majma’ al-Fiqh al-Islami):
After discussing the question put to the Islamic Fiqh Council in Capetown, South Africa, concerning the ruling on the Qadianis and their off-shoot which is known as Lahoriyyah, and whether they should be counted as Muslims or not, and whether a non-Muslim is qualified to examine an issue of this nature:
In the light of research and documents presented to the members of the council concerning Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani, who emerged in India in the last century and to whom is attributed the Qadiani and Lahori movements, and after pondering the information presented on these two groups, and after confirming that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be a prophet who received revelation, a claim which is documented in his own writings and speeches, some of which he claimed to have received as revelation, a claim which he propagated all his life and asked people to believe in, just as it is also well-known that he denied many other things which are proven to be essential elements of the religion of Islam
in the light of the above, the Council issued the following statement:
Firstly: the claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be a prophet or a messenger and to receive revelation are clearly a rejection of proven and essential elements of Islam, which unequivocally states that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and that no revelation will come to anyone after him. This claim made by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad makes him and anyone who agrees with him an apostate who is beyond the pale of Islam. As for the Lahoriyyah, they are like the Qadianiyyah: the same ruling of apostasy applies to them despite the fact that they described Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a shadow and manifestation of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
Secondly: it is not appropriate for a non-Muslim court or judge to give a ruling on who is a Muslim and who is an apostate, especially when this goes against the consensus of the scholars and organizations of the Muslim Ummah. Rulings of this nature are not acceptable unless they are issued by a Muslim scholar who knows all the requirements for being considered a Muslim, who knows when a person may be deemed to have overstepped the mark and become an apostate, who understands the realities of Islam and kufr, and who has comprehensive knowledge of what is stated in the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus. The ruling of a court of that nature is invalid. And Allaah knows best.
Majma’ al-Fiqh al-Islami, p. 13
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

U get am oooo...birds of a feather tinz!!!! Shiites are more evil though!

Yeah. Follow here you will see where I ecpose them. https://www.nairaland.com/3363719/atrocities-shia-kafirun-infidels
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
jaafree:
. Godbless you! I even think its high time this people are not to be regarded as muslim because they not.

Yeah truly. Follow the link below 2 see where I exposed them.

https://www.nairaland.com/3363719/atrocities-shia-kafirun-infidels

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by melejo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Release who?! angry angry angry angry angry

Both those muthafuckers (Kanu and Zakzaky) are properties of the Federal Government of Nigeria until further notice.
is it possible for a madcow to have a sence of reasoning? Just asking though
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

For the benefit of a seeker of knowledge; about Ahmadiyya;
Praise be to Allaah.
Definition:
Qadianiyyah is a movement that started in 1900 CE as a plot by the British colonialists in the Indian subcontinent, with the aim of diverting Muslims away from their religion and from the obligation of jihaad in particular, so that they would not oppose colonialism in the name of Islam. The mouthpiece of this movement is the magazineMajallatAl-Adyaan(Magazine if Religions) which was published in English.
Foundation and prominent personalities:
Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani (1839-1908 CE) was the main tool by means of which Qadianiyyah was founded. He was born in the village of Qadian, in the Punjab, in India, in 1839 CE. He came from a family that was well known for having betrayed its religion and country, so Ghulam Ahmad grew up loyal and obedient to the colonialists in every sense. Thus he was chosen for the role of a so-called prophet, so that the Muslims would gather around him and he would distract them from waging jihaad against the English colonialists. The British government did lots of favours for them, so they were loyal to the British. Ghulam Ahmad was known among his followers to be unstable, with a lot of health problems and dependent on drugs.
Among those who confronted him and his evil da’wah was Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ Thana’ al-Amritsari, the leader ofJama’iyyat Ahl al-Hadeeth fi ‘Umoom al-Hind(The All-India Society of Ahl al-Hadeeth). The Shaykh debated with him and refuted his arguments, revealing his ulterior motives and Kufr and the deviation of his way. When Ghulam Ahmad did not come to his senses, Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ challenged him to come together and invoke the curse of Allaah, such that the one who was lying would die in the lifetime of the one who was telling the truth. Only a few days passed before Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani died, in 1908 CE, leaving behind more than fifty books, pamphlets and articles, among the most important of which are:Izaalat al-Awhaam(Dispelling illusions),I’jaaz Ahmadi(Ahmadi miracles),Baraaheen Ahmadiyyah(Ahmadi proofs),Anwaar al-Islam(Lights of Islam),I’jaaz al-Maseeh(Miracles of the Messiah),al-Tableegh(Conveying (the message))andTajalliyyaat Ilaahiyyah(Divine manifestations).
Noor al-Deen (Nuruddin): the first Khaleefah of the Qadianis. The British put the crown of Khilaafah on his head, so the disciples (of Ghulam Ahmad) followed him. Among his books is:Fasl al-Khitaab(Definitive statement).
Muhammad Ali and Khojah Kamaal al-Deen: the two leaders of the Lahore Qadianis. They are the ones who gave the final shape to the movement. The former produced a distorted translation into English of the Qur’aan. His other works include:Haqeeqat al-Ikhtilaaf(The reality of differences),al-Nubuwwah fi’l-Islam(Prophethood in Islam) andal-Deen al-Islami(The Islamic religion). As for Khojah Kamaal al-Deen, he wrote a book calledal-Mathal al-A’laa fi’l-Anbiya’(The highest example of the Prophets), and other books. This Lahore group of Ahmadis are those who think of Ghulam Ahmad as aMujaddid(renewer or reviver of Islam) only, but both groups are viewed as a single movement because odd ideas that are not seen in the one will surely be found in the other.
Muhammad Ali: the leader of the Lahore Qadianis. He was one of those who gave the final shape to Qadianiyyah, a colonialist spy and the person in charge of the magazine which was the voice of the Qadianiyyah. He also produced a distorted translation into English of the Qur’aan. Among his works areHaqeeqat al-Ikhtilaaf(The reality of differences), andal-Nubuwwah fi’l-Islam(Prophethood in Islam), as stated above.
Muhammad Saadiq, the mufti of the Qadianiyyah. His works include:Khatim al-NabiyyeenThe seal of the Prophets).
Basheer Ahmad ibn Ghulam. His works include:Seerat al-Mahdi(the life of the Mahdi) andKalimat al-Fasl(Decisive word).
Mahmood Ahmad ibn Ghulam, his second Khaleefah. Among his works are:Anwaar al-Khilaafah(Lights of the caliphate),Tuhfat al-MulookandHaqeeqat al-Nubuwwah(The reality of prophethood).
The appointment of the Qadiani Zafar-Allaah Khan as the first Foreign Minister of Pakistan had a major effect in supporting this deviant sect, as he gave them a large area in the province of the Punjab to be their world headquarters, which they namedRabwah(high ground) as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):“… And We gave them refuge on high ground (rabwah), a place of rest, security and flowing streams.” [al-Mu’minoon 23:50].
Their thought and beliefs
Ghulam Ahmad began his activities as an Islamic daa’iyah (caller to Islam) so that he could gather followers around him, then he claimed to be a mujaddid inspired by Allaah. Then he took a further step and claimed to be the Awaited Mahdi and the Promised Messiah. Then he claimed to be a Prophet and that his prophethood was higher than that of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
The Qadianis believe that Allaah fasts, prays, sleeps, wakes up, writes, makes mistakes and has intercourse – exalted be Allaah far above all that they say.
The Qadiani believes that his god is English because he speaks to him in English.
The Qadianis believe that Prophethood did not end with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but that it is ongoing, and that Allaah sends a messenger when there is a need, and that Ghulam Ahmad is the best of all the Prophets.
They believe that Jibreel used to come down to Ghulam Ahmad and that he used to bring revelation to him, and that his inspirations are like the Qur’aan.
They say that there is no Qur’aan other than what the “Promised Messiah” (Ghulam Ahmad) brought, and no hadeeth except what is in accordance with his teachings, and no Prophet except under the leadership of Ghulam Ahmad.
They believe that their book was revealed. Its name is al-Kitaab al-Mubeen and it is different from the Holy Qur’aan.
They believe that they are followers of a new and independent religion and an independent Sharee’ah, and that the friends of Ghulam are like the Sahaabah.
They believe that Qadian is like Madeenah and Makkah, if not better than them, and that its land is sacred. It is their Qiblah and the place they make hajj to.
They called for the abolition of jihaad and blind obedience to the British government because, as they claimed, the British were “those in authority” as stated in the Qur’aan.
In their view every Muslim is a Kaafir unless he becomes a Qadiani, and everyone who married a non-Qadiani is also a kaafir.
They allow alcohol, opium, drugs and intoxicants.
Intellectual and ideological roots
The westernizing movement of Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan paved the way for the emergence of the Qadianiyyah, because it had already spread deviant ideas.
The British made the most of this opportunity so they started the Qadiani movement and chose a man from a family that had a history of being agents of the colonialists.
In 1953 CE, there was a popular revolution in Pakistan which demanded the removal of Zafar-Allaah Khan from the position of Foreign Minister and that the Qadiani sect should be regarded as a non-Muslim minority. In this uprising around ten thousand Muslims were martyred, and they succeeded in having the Qadiani minister removed from office.
In Rabee’ al-Awwal 1394 AH (April 1974), a major conference was held by the Muslim World League in Makkah, which was attended by representatives of Muslim organizations from around the world. This conference announced that this sect is Kaafir and is beyond the pale of Islam, and told Muslims to resist its dangers and not to cooperate with the Qadianis or bury their dead in Muslim graveyards.
The Majlis al-Ummah in Pakistan (the central parliament) debated with the Qadiani leader Mirza Naasir Ahmad, and he was refuted by Shaykh Mufti Mahmood (may Allaah have mercy on him). The debate went on for nearly thirty hours but Naasir Ahmad was unable to give answers and the Kufr of this group was exposed, so the Majlis issued a statement that the Qadianis should be regarded as a non-Muslim minority.
Among the factors that make Mirza Ghulam Ahmad an obvious Kaafir are the following:
His claim to be a Prophet
His abolition of the duty of jihaad, to serve the interests of the colonialists.His saying that people should no longer go on Hajj to Makkah, and his substitution of Qadian as the place of pilgrimage.
His anthropomorphism or likening Allaah to human beings.
His belief in the transmigration of souls and incarnation.
His attributing a son to Allaah and his claim to be the son of God.
His denying that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his regarding the door of Prophethood to be open to “any Tom, Dick or Harry”.
The Qadianis have strong ties with Israel. Israel has opened centres and schools for them, and helped them to publish a magazine which is their mouthpiece, to print books and publications for distribution worldwide.
The fact that they are influenced by Judaism, Christianity and al-Baatiniyyah is clear from their beliefs and practices, even though they claim to be Muslims.
Their spread and positions of influence
Most of the Qadianis nowadays live in India and Pakistan, with a few in Israel and the Arab world. They are trying, with the help of the colonialists, to obtain sensitive positions in all the places where they live.
The Qadianis are very active in Africa and in some western countries. In Africa they have more than 5,000 teachers and dai’yahs working full-time to call people to Qadianiyyah. Their wide-spread activity proves that they have the support of the colonialists.
The British government is also supporting this movement and making it easy for their followers to get positions in world governments, corporate administration and consulates. Some of them are also high-ranking officers in the secret services.
In calling people to their beliefs, the Qadianis use all kinds of methods, especially educational means, because they are highly-educated and there are many scientists, engineers and doctors in their ranks. In Britain there is a satellite TV channel called Islamic TV which is run by the Qadianis.
From the above, it is clear that:
Qadianiyyah is a misguided group, which is not part of Islam at all. Its beliefs are completely contradictory to Islam, so Muslims should beware of their activities, since the ‘Ulama’ (scholars) of Islam have stated that they are Kaafirs.
For more information see: Al-Qadianiyyah by Ihsaan Ilaahi Zaheer.
(Translator’s note: this book is available in English under the title “Qadiyaniat: an analytical survey” by Ehsan Elahi Zaheer)
Reference:Al-Mawsoo’ah al-Muyassarah fi’l-Adyaan al-Madhaahib wa’l-Ahzaab al-Mu’aasirahby Dr. Maani’ Hammad al-Juhani, 1/419-423
The following statement was published by the Islamic Fiqh Council (Majma’ al-Fiqh al-Islami):
After discussing the question put to the Islamic Fiqh Council in Capetown, South Africa, concerning the ruling on the Qadianis and their off-shoot which is known as Lahoriyyah, and whether they should be counted as Muslims or not, and whether a non-Muslim is qualified to examine an issue of this nature:
In the light of research and documents presented to the members of the council concerning Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani, who emerged in India in the last century and to whom is attributed the Qadiani and Lahori movements, and after pondering the information presented on these two groups, and after confirming that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimed to be a prophet who received revelation, a claim which is documented in his own writings and speeches, some of which he claimed to have received as revelation, a claim which he propagated all his life and asked people to believe in, just as it is also well-known that he denied many other things which are proven to be essential elements of the religion of Islam
in the light of the above, the Council issued the following statement:
Firstly: the claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be a prophet or a messenger and to receive revelation are clearly a rejection of proven and essential elements of Islam, which unequivocally states that Prophethood ended with Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and that no revelation will come to anyone after him. This claim made by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad makes him and anyone who agrees with him an apostate who is beyond the pale of Islam. As for the Lahoriyyah, they are like the Qadianiyyah: the same ruling of apostasy applies to them despite the fact that they described Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as a shadow and manifestation of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
Secondly: it is not appropriate for a non-Muslim court or judge to give a ruling on who is a Muslim and who is an apostate, especially when this goes against the consensus of the scholars and organizations of the Muslim Ummah. Rulings of this nature are not acceptable unless they are issued by a Muslim scholar who knows all the requirements for being considered a Muslim, who knows when a person may be deemed to have overstepped the mark and become an apostate, who understands the realities of Islam and kufr, and who has comprehensive knowledge of what is stated in the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus. The ruling of a court of that nature is invalid. And Allaah knows best.
Majma’ al-Fiqh al-Islami, p. 13
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

That is what we are talking about, Sunnis always discredit Amaddiyyas and shiites because they peaceful and reject Jihad,to me they are the best Muslims because they established schools, hospitals and never involve in terrorism.They are found in all countries of the world and they are very peaceful like Christians
Re: Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
CandyDiamond:

That is what we are talking about, Sunnis always discredit Amaddiyyas and shiites because they peaceful and reject Jihad,to me they are the best Muslims because they established schools, hospitals and never involve in terrorism.They are found in all countries of the world and they are very peaceful like Christians

One proof is enough for the seeker of knowledge, a million proofs isn't enough for the ignorant person...Albani

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk / What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) / Tinubu: APC Must Do More Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.