Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (103660 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Valfrankie(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2016
This is what I keep getting, no application form is showing, have tried all I can but the problem persists. does anyone know how I can go about this? Please HELP!!! cry

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by lovethchioma(f): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
EFEJOKU:
Pls help,i have successfully registered,but when i click apply,the form does not come up,it will just display NEXT and SAVE DRAFT is anyone experiencing thisi need assistant.
I thought I was the only one.... I am also experiencing it here. This whole FCSC application shiit is fantastically frustrating
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by mrpatozky(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:

But its with a red asterisk as a compulsory field to fill up

Is it a fillable pdf form?. .. I could direct u

LEARN HOW TO DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT LOW COST AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT UPS, INVERTERS, AND CHARGE CONTROLLERS and also enjoy referral bonuses

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by loko4nation: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=affairsnaija post=49581691]The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

My observation on the on going recruitment of the fcsc WAS that, there was no vacancy for HND accounting in the available Jobs, who else observe that?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by EFEJOKU(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
lovethchioma:

I thought I was the only one.... I am also experiencing it here. This whole FCSC application shiit is fantastically frustrating

Am tire joor...nigeria thing too dey hard...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by tk4rd: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2016
THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IS BY TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORN. .
AFTER REGISTRATION, JUST LOG IN.. IT WILL TELL YOU THAT YOUR EMAIL IS NOT CONFIRMED YET.
RESEND THE ACTIVATION CODE. LOG IN AGAIN.. RESEND CODE AGAIN.. LOG IN AGAIN.. RESEND CODE AGAIN..
CONTINUE THE STEPS UNTIL THE ACTIVATION CODE DROPS IN YOUR EMAIL (INBOX OR BULK OR SPAM)..
THEN YOU STOP RESENDING THE CODE AND PROCEED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION..

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by DrIkB: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
if I log out, during d filling of the form, my details does but show when I login back. is it dat I need to click on save draft, other than next?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by DrIkB: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2016
if I log out, during d filling of the form, my details does but show when I login back. is it dat I need to click on save draft, other than next? for my details to save?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by nashito(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Plsss help! This is what mine have been saying through out this morning. What do I do next?

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by burntout: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Same here...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by adeesther13(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
he/she is right, I just used goggle chrome on the system now and got the mail immediately I clicked on register
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Exodusontop(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2016
same thing i'm being told here...pls let me know how you did it if urs finally go through.
casttlebarbz:
I have login successfully but can't fill any form

There is a problem processing your form. Errors are marked below.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by escober90(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2016
EFEJOKU:
Pls help,i have successfully registered,but when i click apply,the form does not come up,it will just display NEXT and SAVE DRAFT is anyone experiencing thisi need assistant.
I am having the same difficulty with it, Pls help a brother
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by amanze2020(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Good information from you. Thank you.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2016
escober90:

its an admin error and the webpage cannot be assessed except authorized by admin (https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/?page_id=?)
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Jokerman(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2016
I applied successfully betweem 1am and 2am today....
After many hitchups... yet to receive a mail from dem though
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by mdire: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
ve been waitin 4 dem to confirm my mail oooo. i don tire to wait
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Jokerman:
possible. admin may have grant authorization at that time...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by yetunsbay(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2016
mdire:
ve been waitin 4 dem to confirm my mail oooo. i don tire to wait
type like this------------ mmesomachukwu (I.e ur email excluding "@gmail.com" ). then supply ur password. next it will respond ur email isn't confirmed. Nt worry, click on "resend activation or so ...." . Gud, o ya go check ur email (important). Gudluck
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
I have discovered that yahoo accounts are granted access once u registered. You don't necessarily need to wait for the mail.
However, I haven't been able to submit since yesterday

albovy:
Hello,
Thanks fo rthe update but what do you have for those who have registered for 55hrs and no activation mail yet?
The delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.
I have checked both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. and the contact link isnt even bringing any response after submitting the request..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Haykinz14: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Jokerman:
Did mine 3 days ago and I haven't gotten a mail from them too after the whole process.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2016
I don't see form to fill after I sign in, what the site display is next , save to draft , no form to fill please what can I do??
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by joe4christ2008(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html

Hello affairsnaija,

How can i know my application has been submitted successfully. I have applied but at the submission stage(18) the page always goes off with an error message. I was on that same submission page yesterday till past 9pm and could not get any confirmation message that my submission was successful.

I have been trying severally but to no avail. Is this application successful or not? Will my continual submission result in duplicated application?
Please i need answers.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2016
escober90:

Same here, what is the solution
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by chancery: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
No need to wait for activation mail again, just register, click on home button and you are logged in.
concerning the error on the page at the moment i think the admins are working on the page to make it easily accessible.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by olaoye15(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Dmes:
OK.... in page 6 already and asking me to submit?

Bros please notify me if you ve gotten a Solution. I am having the same issue. Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by favourmic(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Please help o I have create account and I can login without sending any link for activation to my email but the problem I'm having now is to fill form which its not going please help
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by millhouse: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Still waiting for the link to be sent to my mail. Phew!!!!
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by maggdon(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
pls i need help o, on page 2 i cant select local govt.. nd i cant save d draft it keep returning me to page 1.. what do i do??
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by HirstMOG(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
I registered the very first day this Porter was opened. there was an instruction that the people that will register before 8am that morning will receive a notification email between 12-2pm that same day. till now I haven't see anything and i can't re-register cos my email address has been taken.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by freshbear(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by oonix(f): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:

dat local govt is a real pain in neck.....I am still on it since yesterday o.e no dey gree drop down like states and d rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.