Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job (104470 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by glogirlie(f): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2016
it's not advisable to use ur phone even if u are using Google Chrome
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eddy2010:

But its with a red asterisk as a compulsory field to fill up
.Take a piece of paper, sign ur signature, scan it and upload it at the space provided.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Omoaregba(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls how did you guys navigate the information and identification ppagr.. Page 3, kips telling me thr is an error processing your form, errors are marked below.. And have filled all the options using ny national Id card no.. Pls help
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by ola123olu: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is what I have found out about FCSC

Some gets luckey and receive confirmation email almost immediatly they registered, and for some you have to wait for about 72hrs.

Once you get the confirmation link in your email box, click on the link and it will log you in directly into the FCSC application potal, go to available jobs and click on apply on the vancany you wish for.

you can use your mobile phone to register and it will go smoothly, I have people who have done that, just do it on an andriod phone using google chrome and the LGA will poop up

However you might enconter some difficulties and that's because of the traffic on the site
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
The website sucks.After applying on the company website from step 1 to 18 and clicking on the Submit button,I received an error message.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Drdreyy: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
glogirlie:
it's not advisable to use ur phone even if u are using Google Chrome

So were you able to do it smoothly on a PC?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by saxyminia: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
just angry the lga isn't coming up been online for hours. ..tried all methods
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by dee4dayo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls upload snapshots of each page of d form so we can have an idea of what to fill in when successfully registered.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Either the site was built by a self-servicer or they under paid him and he decided to punish them with the website. It's been long I experienced this level of frustration.
DBriteLitehouse:
The website sucks.After applying on the company website from step 1 to 18 and clicking on the Submit button,I received an error message.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Roon9(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just received my confirmation mail after 3days. I am currently trying to login but it keeps saying "error page not found bla bla".
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by jic4real: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
albovy:
Hello,
Thanks fo rthe update but what do you have for those who have registered for 55hrs and no activation mail yet?
The delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.
I have checked both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. and the contact link isnt even bringing any response after submitting the request..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn...NG
Go to the login page, enter the email address u used in registering but without d extension of @gmail or @yahoo e.g if d email is judeafor@gmail.com, just use judeafor as ur username and enter ur password and try to login. it will tell u username not activated, just click on resend activation link and u will receive it immediately on ur mail.

2 Likes

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Oklander: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
use google chrome browser it will work better. The save draft work better during early morning hour when there are less traffic to the portal and fast network connections
Where did you get national naturalization number? It was asked on the second page!
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by drtwist(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html

hello boss! i am using my voters card in place of national identity card, which number is the ID number? is it the VIN or Serial number?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oklander:
Where did you get national naturalization number? It was asked on the second page!
it is not necessary for you to fill that part it is ment for foreigners
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by egbose(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
After completing my form from 1 - 18 and submit it will show a blank page. Does this mean my submition is successful or should i continue submiting till its acknowlegde that my submition is successful. Please help.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Sixtustony(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
pls, there is no option to select at the LGA column. pls help
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Omoaregba(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Am also experirncing this... After completing my form from 1 - 18 and submit it will show a blank page. Does this mean my submition is successful or should i continue submiting till its acknowlegde that my submition is successful. Please help.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Plz ,may i ask if d reg portal demand nysc call up no.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by chidimmaesther(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
am really finding it difficult to fill in the LGA of my dad on info about parent, its been loading for more than 30mins and nothing after so many refreshing. what do i do please.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omoaregba:
Am also experirncing this... After completing my form from 1 - 18 and submit it will show a blank page. Does this mean my submition is successful or should i continue submiting till its acknowlegde that my submition is successful. Please help.
login to the portal then click on my projects and my applications you will see your FCSC application number if it was submitted successful
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
NehemiahM:
Plz ,may i ask if d reg portal demand nysc call up no.
you dont need that to register but you need your NYSC certificate number to complete application on the portal
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
chidimmaesther:
am really finding it difficult to fill in the LGA of my dad on info about parent, its been loading for more than 30mins and nothing after so many refreshing. what do i do please.
that was due to too much traffic on the site. Refresh the page

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by patcie15(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
The Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment portal was open few days ago for interested applicants who wants to serve in the Civil Service apply for the advertise positions and join the service. However, since the opening of the recruitment portal on 19 September 2016 applicant have been having difficulties in registering and receiving of verification email to enable them proceed with their applications.

In fact a lot of new email accounts will be created during this registrations period due to email rejection Issues on the portal, Nevertheless some applicants were able to apply successfully and others are still finding it difficult to register.

My understanding on how the recruitment portal works is that for you to register successfully, you must avoid using mobile phone to register instead use strong browser like google chrome on laptop or desktop computer. Some feature will not appear on mobile phone even though the FCSC portal website functionality was optimize for easy access by applicant but the site is still under strong security protection that is why a lot of applicant are having problem to register.

How to Register Successfully
*.go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
*.Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and Click Register.
*.You will receive either of this popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
*.Check your email box to activate the email send to you, if you din't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam
*.When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox click on it, it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page, login with your Username which is the email you register with and password
*.When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form page which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or date box not functioning try this strategies: when you click on state origin wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.

Source: http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-successfully-apply-for-federal.html
pls do I have to get a confirmation after submission? After submitting I just saw a blank page
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by minifuworld: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
login to the portal then click on my projects and my applications you will see your FCSC application number if it was submitted successful
pls do i need to upload my passport?
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Abimbola29(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
OP I was able to register, i now have an account but did not see any form to fill,pls help it's only showing NEXT or SAVE DRAFT that's all
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
someone has already gotten the job with 400k, godfatherizm will neva stop in naija.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
minifuworld:
pls do i need to upload my passport?
No
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by affairsnaija: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abimbola29:
OP I was able to register, i now have an account but did not see any form to fill,pls help it's only showing NEXT or SAVE DRAFT that's all
keep refreshing the page. Or try to apply early morning hour 3-4 am when there is less traffic
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by sanilistic: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abimbola29:
Experiencin same here .... can some 1 plz help put us through...
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Omoaregba(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
I pratically ws on dis tin throughout 2day, got 2 d last page 2 subnit , uptil now I cant. Very frustrating. N. B if u want to apply using a system in a cafe, ny advice dnt try it @ all u will end up waisting ur money for service time bought.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by adefolarinwa01(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
patcie15:
pls do I have to get a confirmation after submission? After submitting I just saw a blank page

OP, I'm also having the same issue. Got to the last page and after clicking on the submit button, it proceeds to just a blank page. Refreshed several times and the same blank page persists. Please what are my options. Thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job by Valfrankie(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2016
affairsnaija:
Tried to check, this is what I got. the number didn't reflect, though it looks like there's a column for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2012 / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.