Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! (939 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Ifakiland(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
So I just forked a girl who has a bf....she said she cheated because d guy was "boring"....and I read Deir whatsapp msg: the bf loves dis idiotic female so much.
That's it for me....am out, not more gf for me, when its time to marry I go to a remote village or I travel out.

1 Like

Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lwkmd... grin
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
who you epp?
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Ifakiland(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
who you epp?
U need epp??
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin

U called her idiot but u banged her like ur changing oil in a 1995 Ford explorer. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by iykekelvins(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Romance section. Tsk tsk
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sadly,,, my friend during his NYSC knack like 25 Village girls, came back with Staph Aureus, and insisted it was worth it.

So,, even village girls dey knack too...

I'd advice you join priest hood
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Ifakiland(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

U called her idiot but u banged her like ur changing oil in a 1995 Ford explorer. tongue tongue
Lolz....queen truth ehn I like u, believe u, me. I cannot come and go and be lying for u...is dat ur real nose? Its cute.... tongue
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lolz....queen truth ehn I like u, believe u, me. I cannot come and go and be lying for u...is dat ur real nose? Its cute....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Ifakiland(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
optimusmind:
Sadly,,, my friend during his NYSC knack like 25 Village girls, came back with Staph Aureus, and insisted it was worth it.

He lies!!!!!! 25 wat He liessss
Ur Frnd can lie for Africa.
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
optimusmind:

25 different ladies in a year? Impressive
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Neimar: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
lwkmd grin
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
nma24:
25 different ladies in a year? Impressive
yeah very,,,,,,, at a cost though
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ifakiland:

He lies!!!!!! 25 wat He liessss
Ur Frnd can lie for Africa.
The nigga has game, i doubt if its a lie... but i cannot completely say cuz he told me, and some
i saw some semi unclad/unclad photos....
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
optimusmind:

yeah very,,,,,,, at a cost though
Too bad... Your Frd has no class
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
nma24:
Too bad... Your Frd has no class
they are all humans,
At least he didn't discriminate undecided
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Ifakiland:

Lolz....queen truth ehn I like u, believe u, me. I cannot come and go and be lying for u...is dat ur real nose? Its cute.... tongue
Lolz....queen truth ehn I like u, believe u, me. I cannot come and go and be lying for u...is dat ur real nose? Its cute....

Hahhahaha... Me too.. I love tat nose.
Re: I'm Out Of The Dating Game....see Reason! by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2016
optimusmind:

25?? holy shootout. and I thought I was the boss for bleeping 6 village girls during my service year. I didn't carry any STD sha always on rubber

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single / SHOCKING!!! Man’s joystick Break During Sex, See How This Happened? / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.