Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? (4770 Views)

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by edoyad(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
shocked I don't know is it an emancipation thing or something ? You see teenage girls, girls in their 20s, 30s and onwards spotting pot bellies like It's a new trend. Can someone tell me if it is cause i'm really not that trendy myself. Aren't such habits supposed to carry heath risks like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and other stuff like that.

Personally it is impossible for me to be attracted to a female with a protruding tummy who's not pregnant or suffering from kwashiokor, but like i said i'm not a trendy person since it seems to be What's latest. I see y'all with those your tight spaghetti string shirts with tummies bulging and jiggling with every body movement and i'm like "girl have you looked at yourself lately ?"

I can only pray i don't end up with one like that cos I'll rather drink acid than live in such psychological torture. sad
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by posakosa(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
More and more moronic threads
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Pharoh: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
There is a message in that post dear.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by lonelypal(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Heard its due to too much D/C lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Agnesqueen(f): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ok this is the romance section what does pot bellies have to do here doesnt this belong in the health section?

FYI: Have you seen nigerian men lately, they have the pregnant bellies, people think its because he is rich no its because he is carrying the couple next child
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by whitelexi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
what do you expect when they eat ISI-EWU and drink small stout on top
at the same time demand for vanilla ice cream and pepper soup goat meat
in addition asking for take away strawberry ice-cream and Burger with fried rice and chicken
and sallad on top

how do u expect the belle to get flat~
take a good look at american babes~
they all have flat belles that is nearly touching their backs~
but rather Nigerian babes have gone haywire and now do competion amongst themselves
on WHO GET BIG BELLE PASS

the # of Boyfriends ratio the # of outins they go and betters their chance of getting big belle~
look at a good 18yr old abuja Gurl Belly and u would confess JESUS IS LORD~

This world is finished and nigeria is the 1st nation to be finished~
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
and funny enuf
u can contact me and i have a list of Nairaland babes wit big belly~
i dont want 2 spoil their market so contact me in private and lemme show u
pics of these famous Nairaland girls~ with Big belly as Hugh as that of Hugh Grant's head~
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Hauwa1: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by edoyad(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
^ your reasons are kind of harsh . grin . I was expecting some one would say It's a kind of a traditional thing like the Calabar fattening room, not just sheer greed.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
*Hauwa*:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

example # 1

HAUWA~

Others 2 follow~
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Kunbee: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
Wow some Nigerian guys look like they could be 50mths pregnant. Now who the hell said American girls have flat tummies? America is one of the countries together with the UK  in an obesity crisis. You probably are watching too many Hollywood movies/tv shows because I guarantee you the average American girl is a size 14 or 16.

Some countries are in an obesity crisis because of excess food and little activity.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by phraoh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Wat do u expect wen dey keep orderin everythin dat cums dere wae finkin dat dey r choppin d guy dry n mugu.Remove hand 4rm food,dey will nt agree finkin dat d guy stingy,big belle is d resultant effect.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by edoyad(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebony Eyes mind you i said girls, not Nigerian girls o.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
My bad Edoyad kiss. We are in an obesity crisis especially in the western world and progressive developing countries.

Excess food + Lack of activity=Obesity.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Hauwa1: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
u got to be kidding 190 grin
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by playahP(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
that is sooo true, why do you ladies develope pot bellies nowadays?
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
Typical example # 2

Ebonyeyes AKA EBONY TREE

More 2 follow~
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by phraoh(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
190:

Typical example # 2

Ebonyeyes AKA EBONY TREE

More 2 follow~

Evidence 2 proove,pls.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Agnesqueen(f): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Wow some Nigerian guys look like they could be 50mths pregnant. Now who the hell said American girls have flat tummies? America is one of the countries together with the UK  in an obesity crisis. You probably are watching too many Hollywood movies/tv shows because I guarantee you the average American girl is a size 14 or 16.

Some countries are in an obesity crisis because of excess food and little activity.

I've figured that some of the guys here serectly hate women and they only come on here to express here.
How could they talk about women having a stomach and over look the fat men all over Nigeria Europe and the U.s. with their stomach large enough to carry another grown man. smh
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
Agnesqueen:

I've figured that some of the guys here serectly hate women and they only come on here to express here.
How could they talk about women having a stomach and over look the fat men all over Nigeria Europe and the U.s. with their stomach large enough to carry another grown man. smh

My dear they can swing for the other team if they hate us so much and leave the ones that love us cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
phraoh:

Evidence 2 proove,pls.

Ignore this Negro, he is just mad that I pointed out his ignorance a few days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
The topics in romance section reflects the kind of intelligence the poster has or lacks.
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ignore this Negro, he is just mad that I pointed out his ignorance a few days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ignore me~
dont lemme bring ya out
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
phraoh:

Evidence 2 proove,pls.

IS THIS EVIDENCE ENOUGH PLEASE

EBONY TREE~

dated~

Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
No offence ebony
Pls no offence

u know ive gat lurv 4 ya
grin grin grin grin

dont be offended~
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Kunbee: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
What does this topic have to do with romance undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
@@@@190

Is that your wife? cute pic wink
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by 190: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
@@@@ ebony tree~

Naa she aint~
dat kant be u of course~
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
Your ex or your present girl? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ? by nana(f): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

What does this topic have to do with romance undecided
The OP reasons with his pot belly  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / 7 Ways To Turn Her On And Make Her Keep Tripping For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.