Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm (968 Views)

President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally / Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm by onomesandra: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Godwin Obaseki, the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has claimed that there is a plot by the opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to attack his campaign convoy.

But according to the governorship candidate, security operatives have been responsive, even as he noted that some militants who disguised in two buses were arrested in Benin.

Speaking to newsmen in Benin, the Edo state capital, Obaseki said the amount of defection from the PDP has crumbled the opposition party in Edo central, The Nation reports.

He noted that opinion polls from across the state showed the APC will win the September 28 governorship election by 75%.

He said:
[i]“And even in their strongholds, we are beginning to see them very jittery and in Edo North apart from few units in Akoko-Edo and one unit in Owan East, it is essentially on locked down for us.
“So from what we can see today, barring any unforeseen circumstances, barring violence that will scare people from the poll and[/i]continue reading at: http://onomenews..com.ng/2016/09/apc-governorship-candidate-godwin.html

2 Shares

Re: APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm by donphilopus: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
We the good people of Akoko Edo in Edo State have resolved to vote (for) Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki come Wednesday the 28th of September. We want to vote him because he's better than PDP's candidate. We can't forget the Igarra-Ojirami-Ososo road Oshiomole constructed. We are aware of the ongoing construction of Momodu Ajayi Road in Igarra. Lucky Igbinedion and Ize-Iyamu, PDP's candidate who happened to be the CoS and later SSG to Lucky then can never boast of digging well in Akoko Edo!

Have I forgotten the bore-holes? The schools renovated? And others too numerous to mention? I stand with continuity! Ize-Iyamu, try again later pls!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm by 2LESS(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Their cup of garri there.
Re: APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm by babdap: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Politics of hatred and bitterness.
Re: APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
donphilopus:
We the good people of Akoko Edo in Edo State have resolved to vote (for) Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki come Wednesday the 28th of September. We want to vote him because he's better than PDP's candidate. We can't forget the Igarra-Ojirami-Ososo road Oshiomole constructed. We are aware of the ongoing construction of Momodu Ajayi Road in Igarra. Lucky Igbinedion and Ize-Iyamu, PDP's candidate who happened to be the CoS and later SSG to Lucky then can never boast of digging well in Akoko Edo!

Have I forgotten the bore-holes? The schools renovated? And others too numerous to mention? I stand with continuity! Ize-Iyamu, try again later pls!

I thought the election is on Saturday?
Re: APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm by donphilopus: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I thought the election is on Saturday?
Nope. On Wednesday!

(1) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu In Trouble Again As Police Begins Fresh Moves To Extradite Him / Buhari Is Not A Mistake, He Is God's Choice - CAN Chairman / PHOTO: Buhari Leads Guards Brigade Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.