Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

You Are The Bridge That Holds Our Diversity, Gov Sani Bello To Okorocha@54 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are The Bridge That Holds Our Diversity, Gov Sani Bello To Okorocha@54 (442 Views)

Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Bridge That Holds Our Diversity, Gov Sani Bello To Okorocha@54 by ujoatu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
You Are The Bridge That Holds Our Diversity Together Gov. Sani Bello Salutes Okorocha at 54

Governor of Niger State, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello has described the patriotism and commitment of the Governor of Imo State and Chairman of the Progressive Governors Forum, Dr. Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha to the Nigerian Project as second to none.

He said the continued resilience and dedication of his Imo State counterpart over the years have been the rallying point for the cohesion and unity of the diverse nationals and the federating units of this country.

In a statement to commemorate the 54th birthday of Gov. Okorocha, the Niger State governor described the Imo State helmsman as a "formidable, dependable and reliable bridge" that holds the political and cultural diversity of this country.

Gov. Sani Bello maintained that Okorocha’s political doggedness, resilience and unifying audacity are some of the special qualities that endeared him to his people and to many other Nigerians across the socio-cultural divide.

The statement signed by Malam Jibrin Baba Ndace, Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Sani Bello, commended the leadership and direction Gov. Okorocha has given to the Progressive Governors Forum since he was saddled with the responsibility.

Gov. Sani Bello noted that Okorocha has also written his name in an indelible ink on the wall of fame of philanthropists with array of gestures that have brought smiles to many indigent children and widows across the six geo-political zones of the country.

"It is worthy to note that your contributions in the area of education have helped many Nigerian youngsters who hitherto have no hope to fulfil destinies. Many Engineers, Doctors, Lawyers and many professionals have been made through Rochas Okorocha Foundation in Kano, Minna and Jos".

"On behalf of myself, family and the good people of Niger State, I join your family, friends and well-wishers all over the world to warmly congratulate you as you add another year of personal fulfillments.

"I pray to Almighty God to bless you with many more healthy years in distinguished services to Nigerians and humanity at large," Gov. Sani Bello stated.

https://m.facebook.com/imsgowerri/

Re: You Are The Bridge That Holds Our Diversity, Gov Sani Bello To Okorocha@54 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
rochas my man .na true talk be dis .Rochas Okorocha deserves this credit
Re: You Are The Bridge That Holds Our Diversity, Gov Sani Bello To Okorocha@54 by prospr: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
All I see is diversity. Bridge, where are you?

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Kemi Adeosun Endorses Sale Of Some National Assets / How And Why We Got Into Trouble- President Buhari / EFCC Arrests APC Chieftain Over N36m Land Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.