Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo (58463 Views)

Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by soberdrunk(m): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Whoever is in charge of Atikus PR team is doing a very very good job, see as he don package Oga so tay people don dey see am as "friendly neighborhood superhero". I dont reckon there is a more "gullible" nation than Nigeria, Nigeria is like a wife that her husband keeps abusing and with just a little whisper of 'sweet nothings' she starts to see him as the best husband again............... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by engrshakespeare: 4:37am On Sep 23, 2016
StephanieLuv:

The best comment so far, we Nigerians have amnesia problem.

In country like China people like Atiku would have been history.

Firing squad would done there part like ages ago.

Every time China, what do you even know about China. You guys can be a real kill joy
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Lovexme(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Guys, help a Nairalander win this by liking. He's currently in 3rd place.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKq2WrBjk9H/

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by eyinjuege: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2016
The woman on the left looks like his wife, Titi Abubakar
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by zeongeon: 5:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
It really funny how same Nigerians complaining Reccession applaud and worship tyrants who brought this country to this state during the last 16yrs.
Thats why I always say Nigeria has a long way to go and it will be very very very very hard for this country to be a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by ring7(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2016
I thought Genevieve nnaji was among....
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by martineinstein(m): 5:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
It really funny how same Nigerians complaining Reccession applaud and worship tyrants who brought this country to this state during the last 16yrs.
it also surprises me....it seems nigerians are suffering from loss of memory

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by YabaLeftist: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Hedonistically:
Atiku is my preferred President if it has to be a Northerner. This guy is just ideal for Nigeria as presently constituted... Liberal, 'de-tribalised', charismatic, purposeful, socially intelligent, able to carry people along and make wise compromises where necessary, keenly aware of situations, a hands-on kind of leader, and so on. He is a billion times more capable and competent as a leader than the Daura fellow that is currently occupying Aso Rock.

I beg to differ. Atiku is a certified crook and hundred times more corrupt than Buhari. If given the chance to govern Nigeria, he'll empty the coffers for his personal use. He'll be worse than IBB and Abacha. He's been jumping from one party to the next to actualize his ulterior ambition. He's too desperate to rule.

See how he enriched himself stupendously after serving as a mere vice-president. He's now stinkingly rich with hundreds of companies worth billions of naira. He even built a university that is arguably the biggest private uni in Africa. And we can't forget in a hurry his involvement in the Halliburton scandal. In saner climes, this man should be rotting in jail.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

It was a typo. I meapnt to ask how old you were.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2016
StephanieLuv:

The best comment so far, we Nigerians have amnesia problem.

In country like China people like Atiku would have been history.

Firing squad would done there part like ages ago.
it is not amnesia. the right diagnosis is Stockholm syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Iseoluwani: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Am still checking why senseless youth are praising him. He has caused his own share of Nigeria problem n yet you worship him. If you worship this aboki, then y insult his Elder brother from daura.

So painful, this are youth that will never stand on their ground to get justice. Just give them money to share, they become your slaves quickly.

A lost generation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by banmee(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=49595517][/quote]

You and these your memes. You no go ki mi one day.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Ibro2005: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2016
This is bad memory...
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by eminikansoso(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Hedonistically:
Atiku is my preferred President if it has to be a Northerner. This guy is just ideal for Nigeria as presently constituted... Liberal, 'de-tribalised', charismatic, purposeful, socially intelligent, able to carry people along and make wise compromises where necessary, keenly aware of situations, a hands-on kind of leader, and so on. He is a billion times more capable and competent as a leader than the Daura fellow that is currently occupying Aso Rock.
I dey laugh oooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by CSTR2: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2016
party:
Only future Billionaires know their way around women. grin
The other way round actually. Making money and women-chasing is inversely proportional atleast in the real world.
Atiku is a corrupt politician, not a genuine billionaire.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by CSTR2: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2016
YabaLeftist:

I beg to differ. Atiku is a certified crook and hundred times more corrupt than Buhari. If given the chance to govern Nigeria, he'll empty the coffers for his personal use. He'll be worse than IBB and Abacha. He's been jumping from one party to the next to actualize his ulterior ambition. He's too desperate to rule.

See how he enriched himself stupendously after serving as a mere vice-president. He's now stinkingly rich with hundreds of companies worth billions of naira. He even built a university that is arguably the biggest private uni in Africa. And we can't forget in a hurry his involvement in the Halliburton scandal. In saner climes, this man should be rotting in jail.
He and Obasanjo should have been hanged for corruption bordering on treason and deliberate national sabotage.
Corruption is treason actually, if we look at it critically, which is why china hangs them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by rabex123(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2016
Hedonistically:
I pity people like you..he was the vice president for 8 years.firmer custom controller general. And you think he can still affect this country positively in any way ..just because he said restructure right before he opened his new company in the east..
Pure case of being gullible.
For that..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by YabaLeftist: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2016
CSTR2:
He and Obasanjo should have been hanged for corruption bordering on treason and deliberate national sabotage.
Corruption is treason actually, if we look at it critically, which is why china hangs them.

Precisely.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Noble4life(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Hedonistically:
Goodness Gracious!!!! Are You For Real....... Kai! Nigerians Are Quick To Forget...... Abeg, Make I No Talk.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by CSTR2: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
Whoever is in charge of Atikus PR team is doing a very very good job, see as he don package Oga so tay people don dey see am as "friendly neighborhood superhero". I dont reckon there is a more "gullible" nation than Nigeria, Nigeria is like a wife that her husband keeps abusing and with just a little whisper of 'sweet nothings' she starts to see him as the best husband again............... angry angry
Probably the same people that laundered buhari's image from a tyrant with a record of recession and a repressive archaic style of governance ,to a repentant democrat and an apostle of change grin
I hope you know these politicians walk in the same cliques.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by onwuka3: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2016
So Unna kwn kwn say atiku Na Genevieve guy man before
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2016
CSTR2:
The other way round actually. Making money and women-chasing is inversely proportional atleast in the real world.
Atiku is a corrupt politician, not a genuine billionaire.
Potentially rich guys chase money while women chase after them.
or they get women with the same ease they make money.

Roger that.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
It really funny how same Nigerians complaining Reccession applaud and worship tyrants and this one as well who is also among the people who brought this country to this state during the last 16yrs.

Below is what so many Nigerians need right now to reboot their brain
My brother.. Nigerian are funny.. Someone will steal or loot our money yet we tend to worship these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by alopo4real(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by cashmyles: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Enjoy life in d present and tell d stories in d future.. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them- that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality, let things flow.

Anyways, Life's good!!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by delishpot: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
eyeview:
Nairalanders,look at those women closely. You might recognise your mum when she was a side chick to atiku.

My point is: these are now people's wives and mothers who may not wish that this photo gets out

You are the one with rotten mind. To think that because they took aaphoto with atiku means they slept with him.
So all the babes in this world that took photos with guys they know mean they slept with all those boys.
Nothing do the women jor. If it was my mom there, I go even carry letter from her to Atikus office to re introduce her and introduce myself. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Codyt(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
It really funny how same Nigerians complaining Reccession applaud and worship tyrants and this one as well who is also among the people who brought this country to this state during the last 16yrs.

Below is what so many Nigerians need right now to reboot their brain
Abeg is it everyday.... Get a grief man!
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

You and these your memes. You no go ki mi one day.
Hehehe no mind me
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Codyt:

Abeg is it everyday.... Get a grief man!
Its get a grip

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2016
na Atiku way na.its the same atiku wey give Genevieve 12 million naira plus a plot for banana island after she give am a mind blowing anal s.x cheesy.no be today atiku spoil grin.
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by Codyt(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Babzilla:

Its get a grip
Thanks jare... Typo madness
Re: Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo by breakeven: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Nigerians easily forget that most of their leaders made their money through stealing of public fund. That is why we will continue to sleep and wake with corruption. The so called fight against corruption now is just to pull down some set of corrupt people and empower another set of thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / #osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola / Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.