Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (4079 Views)

My Conversation With Google Allo Robot / Google Battles Whatsapp With The New Allo Messaging Application / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mp3center(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
I posted today about the Allo App from Google and i got replies that it was not available for download in Nigeria yet.

I succeeded in downloading and i used the app and i must confess it was a good experience and i see them giving Facebook and Whatsapp tough time.
What i enjoyed more about the app was the Google assistant feature it was just on point.

How To Download Allo App In Nigeria
This is quite simple the app was launched in U.S so all you have to do is to connect your VPN i.e psiphon, quencee sypon shield e.t.c and set the location to United States.
Once that is completed and your vpn is connected
Visit Playstore and Search for the Allo app
Install and Enjoy.

My Experience With The Allo App:
As i said earlier, it is a good app which would create competition for whats app and Facebook but needs a lot of improvement for that to happen. It cannot even place voice calls and its not as stylish as Whatsapp, although i loved the google assistant feature apart from that i see no reason why i should switch .
See Screenshot Below:

Would You Switch To The New Allo APP? Have Your Say! Use The comment Box

Kindly Use The Share Button To Share with your friends and Family

Source:
http://www.rammyblog.com.ng/2016/09/how-to-download-new-messaging-app-allo.html

Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by JeffreyJames(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
It's available on play store already.. Downloaded it... I love the Material design... Aside that every other thing looks mainstream.
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mp3center(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:
It's available on play store already.. Downloaded it... I love the Material design... Aside that every other thing looks mainstream.

Thank God am not the only one who thinks that also
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by JeffreyJames(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
mp3center:

Thank God am not the only one who thinks that also

I still like whatsapp tho. grin
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mp3center(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

I still like whatsapp tho. grin
i do not see pple switching to that app
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by JeffreyJames(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
mp3center:

i do not see pple switching to that app

In africa?.... No......, outside Africa, yes.
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mp3center(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

In africa?.... No......, outside Africa, yes.
even outside Africa cos dairiz ntin special about the ap
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by JeffreyJames(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
mp3center:

even outside Africa
cos dairiz ntin special about the ap

There's nothing special about all IMs, but some people have all of them! grin...you know how many IMs are in this world? ..lol
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mp3center(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

There's nothing special about all IMs, but some people have all of them! grin...you know how many IMs are in this world? ..lol

lts just wait and see
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2016

Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Dclique(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Allo is really cool but I doubt if it can be more popular than Whatsapp.
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mp3center(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Dclique:
Allo is really cool but I doubt if it can be more popular than Whatsapp.

With the features they released now.
i doubt also
buh if they can improve in updates to come it should be
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by IamBLAZER(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Amazing app... Very promising features... Whatsapp should better buckle up. Downloaded it yesterday from play store.
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
have downloaded it but no friend to chat with,only Google assistant............I will keep rocking my Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Birniwa(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2016
Allo is available for download on PlayStore for global regions including Nigeria, no need for all these backdoor tricks.

1 Like

Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by olayincar(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
JeffreyJames:

can it work on BlackBerry 10?
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by TI1919(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Can I use it on my Laptop
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ewizard1: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Theres more update to be done on that app... Cant open chat user display picture!
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by JeffreyJames(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
olayincar:

can it work on BlackBerry 10?

No
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by theradicalist(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why d hurry to download d app, who Google assistant epp sef Tweaking and twisting jst because of one useless app D app go double my salary ni for d economic times
Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by vanndubi: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
I love this app. All-in-one. Just say" what can you do for me".

I think Google's access to info is a huge advantage.

Thanks you Google for Google assistant

Re: HOT! How To Download The New Messaging App "ALLO" In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by phiszo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Adds A New Feature To Its App / Have You Seen This Made In Nigeria Multiplayer Game / All New Iphone 14 Pro Max(notch Is Gone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.