Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor (4912 Views)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by hazyfm1: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
tnx for making me chief Wailer it's an honour

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by thunder74(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2016
In APC voice
"Dickson bribed the Justices of the Court of Appeal, one of them is a wife to the ancestral brother of mother of Dickson's father. We saw them last Saturday before the judgement playing gulf together. This is a rape of Democracy. We are going to appeal the judgement"
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by ruggedtimi(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Bro, which of the report did you read? Where u see Supreme court? It is clear that some people just rush to comment without reading a line from posted reports.
sylva is taking the case to supreme court
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by ouzo1(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2016
hazyfm1:

Modified,
Thank me later

Ops!! Your case pass TB joshua o...hardluck sha
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by hazyfm1: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2016
ouzo1:

Ops!! My case pass TB joshua o...badluck sha

Modified!! You owe me one
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by Preye1599(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm sure you read only the heading...afonja
dman4mdmoon:

Bro, which of the report did you read? Where u see Supreme court? It is clear that some people just rush to comment without reading a line from posted reports.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by Preye1599(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Empty barrel...he is outside bayelsa and be claiming good News for the state...we are hungry,there is no light,even salary is now half and tax is half of the half salary...a governor that has commissioned only one project in the last 4years..you are saying Dickson is better...when sylva was governor,yaradua came to bayelsa countless times even gej was a steady visitor to Bayelsa,all what bayelsa had is gone,no more peace park again,no more amaa awards,no Christmas bonus,check the state secretariat it is one small elemax gen that they are now using...you want to compare Dickson to sylva...all you biafrans that don't have common sense go and baf ...
hazyfm1:

Not a PDP supporter, but believe me, Dickson is a better Governor. He means well for his people.

Silva was never an option, if he like he can go to the Supreme Court, he will fail woefully.

Goodnews for the State
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by Omonigeriarere: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Zombies won't like this

As small as Bayelsa is, the state is among the states receiving the highest allocation. Shebi Dickson no owe salary again? The blame would have been on APC Govenor now assuming he won.

He has called you guys (youths) lazy set of people when the chip is down. Deal with it.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by autonomous22: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oya make Silva go appeal to Heaven.... APC and appeals by like 5n6
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Dickson’s Election As Bayelsa governor by CioAngels(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congratulations mr dickson as you now have double visa to Steal billions to keep away in a safe place for tomorrow while you have refused to pay Civil Servants their Salaries and you have also refusf to fund the state university. I guess you thought you will not win the case in court that was why you stole the 4billion to play safe. You must have used part of the 4billion as a bribe to the judge abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos / Was it a Buhari impersonator at the Independence Day Parade This Morning? / APC Extends Membership Registration, Revalidation & Update Exercise By 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.