Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports (5861 Views)

Reps Summon Magu, Emefiele, Peterside, Over Alleged Stolen $17bn Oil Proceeds / How Saraki Funded Undeclared Foreign Accounts – Banker / Reps Begin Probe Of $17bn Exported Undeclared Crude Oil, Liquified Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by Tochex101(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Rubbish!
They should leave the matter to the courts. They saw oil companies and their greed pendulum started oscillating.You can't even begin to imagine the amount of back door lobbying ongoing for membership of the panel. Rogues!
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by StephanieLuv(f): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.....So you no go comment because the House of Reps dey investigate your chop chop abi ? grin grin grin grin

Hehe this guy sef how you take know

I don they suspect you oh ebi like say you follow them do the padding so you wan expose me ba wink wink wink
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
$17b worth of undeclared oil sales yet pple blame Buhari for recession.
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2016
dustmalik:
And some fools still wonder why we are in recession. If Gej had been allowed to keep ruling this country, only God knows what would have become of this country.

Oga has already sold Nigeria, he only failed to issue receipt to d buyers, he told dem to come back after re-election but thank God for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by Goke7: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Oil big players will bribe their way out....

Faruk Lawan comes to mind cool

That na the reason for the probe nah! Its one of the ways for Honourables to stay afloat the recession grin
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by Johnrake69: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Adminisher:

That's MAN was not fit for office. I know for a fact that more than half of Nigeria's revenues were stolen before entering the budget. When they budget they steal another one-third and the remaining two-thirds of that budgeted money they keep in banks before TSA came. Yet some minister was reporting fantastic GDP growth figures when we all knew infrastructure and power development did not support that figure.
The failure of GEJ was his self acceptance that he was not in government to correct any I'll or change anything. If OBJ was corrupt he would be corrupt, if oil companies were stealing crude oil money , who was he to stop that.

So we had a situation that old warriors like OBJ and Buhari were more radical and change orientated than a 56 year young man.

Brother we have never had a leader in Nigeria. You will only be living in self denial thinking worst deals never happened under Obj and Co. If you go back in history then you will find out that the father of corruption was obj. Fela knew all along. There is no need beating back and forth.

This issue of uncounted crude oil is not peculiar to Nigeria and it doesn't matter who is in power. Those multinationals will always have their way because they are backed by the world powers.

A President with balls at this point will implement a policy that will make this business tycoons to part away with a portion of their wealth they got from reaping off the nation. Putin, Fidel Castro, Gaddafi all comes to mind.

We need a dictator with a conscience. Not every four years we run to the polls thinking we have a voice only to vote in pawns.
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by brexit: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2016
What a shame,thieves investigating thieves,they should be ashamed to talk of probe or any form of investigation,Nigerians are fully aware that all of them are thieves.Our prayer is that anytime from now evil shall slay all the wicked politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by cyrilamx(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2016
We need a dictator with a conscience. Not every four years we run to the polls thinking we have a voice only to vote in pawns. Before pple will scream at you..I have already said it without apology, Nigeria needs a benevolent dictator...one who will not be handicapped by useless rule of law. I bet u if buhari has assumed office as military dictator, I guess even tinubu and saraki will b in jail by now...even gej...so as long as Nigerians scream rule of law or respect for fundamental right, it is those who have looted even their 3rd generation, they are protecting. The late Lee Quam Yew was a dictator who trampled on press freedom and human right before he was able to develop Singapore.
Johnrake69:

Brother we have never had a leader in Nigeria. You will only be living in self denial thinking worst deals never happened under Obj and Co. If you go back in history then you will find out that the father of corruption was obj. Fela knew all along. There is no need beating back and forth.

This issue of uncounted crude oil is not peculiar to Nigeria and it doesn't matter who is in power. Those multinationals will always have their way because they are backed by the world powers.

A President with balls at this point will implement a policy that will make this business tycoons to part away with a portion of their wealth they got from reaping off the nation. Putin, Fidel Castro, Gaddafi all comes to mind.

We need a dictator with a conscience. Not every four years we run to the polls thinking we have a voice only to vote in pawns.
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by happney65: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2016
omolola15:
When we thought we've seen it all, different cover ups everywhere. Corruption was the bedrock of the past administration. And I don't think we'll see the end of it till 2019. Now I know why we are here now.

I just hope they won't make noise about this and collect bribe from the big oil players. Until top politicians are jailed before these thieves will know our commonwealth theirs alone. Till then, they will just keep stealing and bribing their way out.

Why are we here you say?Ohh i guess Abacha's Money even after 16years of return to democracy has being gotten finish abi?With the loot during the military era i guess Nigeria should have being stagant and not move forward..Hunnnn..They there dey decieve unaselves..Keep on blaming the past administration claiming na all the money they embezzle make us like this..My broda,una no get anything to do nii..The same thing they did then,they are doing again..
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by 7lives: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Adminisher:

That's MAN was not fit for office. I know for a fact that more than half of Nigeria's revenues were stolen before entering the budget. When they budget they steal another one-third and the remaining two-thirds of that budgeted money they keep in banks before TSA came. Yet some minister was reporting fantastic GDP growth figures when we all knew infrastructure and power development did not support that figure.
The failure of GEJ was his self acceptance that he was not in government to correct any I'll or change anything. If OBJ was corrupt he would be corrupt, if oil companies were stealing crude oil money , who was he to stop that.

So we had a situation that old warriors like OBJ and Buhari were more radical and change orientated than a 56 year young man.

If wailers catch you, you go explain what you mean by this statement.
The truth is that most Nigerians don't even know how we arrived at the current status, it is ok to read funky opinions about the economy here, but its terrible to listen to those educated fools who exhibits high level illiteracy like that so called human right lawyer on channels tv on sunrise haba.
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by greatehis: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Viole:
A Nigeria where the population is suffering... Some individuals are still swimming in our commonwealth

Viole

Fools will believe this nonsense. they just came back from recession, now something to keep us busy again. simply take the economy back to were you met it if you can do better.

as it stand the surfer too much. Nigeria will go down the more once you place any sentiments in the air now. cant this Northerners say something els apart from oil this, oil that......... the said oil, was it from the North? was the money from agricultural swap? tell IBB to return the 12billion dollar wind fall and others. fly wey nor dey hear word, dey follow dead body enter grave. stupid
Re: Reps To Investigate $17bn Undeclared Crude Oil Exports by Viole(f): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2016
greatehis:

Fools will believe this nonsense. they just came back from recession, now something to keep us busy again. simply take the economy back to were you met it if you can do better.

as it stand the surfer too much. Nigeria will go down the more once you place any sentiments in the air now. cant this Northerners say something els apart from oil this, oil that......... the said oil, was it from the North? was the money from agricultural swap? tell IBB to return the 12billion dollar wind fall and others. fly wey nor dey hear word, dey follow dead body enter grave. stupid

To be honest you made no reasonable sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men / Gov. Ugwuanyi Swears In Four Judges / I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.