Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway (6932 Views)

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri / Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Commences Pilot Operations / Germany To Deport 12,000 Nigerian Asylum Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2016
7th floor

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2016

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Pix 1.Sea sicknesses I guess poor girl
2. Card games
3. Approaching Norway

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Hopefully i will upload the rest In the morning, Norway is such a beautiful country with nice landscape.

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by austino677(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2016
jerikoyan:
Hopefully i will upload the rest In the morning, Norway is such a beautiful country with nice landscape.
hehehe yeah and happy people

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy
smithsydny:
Oyinbo fine jooor
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Thanks
striker9:
nice ..lovely pics.
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Arrival @ Kristiansand Norway 4pm , we went straight into the bus on the 3rd floor.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2016
Border control At the ferry port, took close to one Hour for all the cars to have their papers sorted out.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2016
jerikoyan:

Got to Denmark boarder around 6pm, and it's only a thin line that demarcated both countries (EU laws), buth with the refuges crises you tend to see boarder control so our was bus stopped and we were asked to show passport and the likes, even though we were traveling with a German official vehicle, I have traveled to 3 different countries from Europe before and have never been questioned prior to yesterday.
So the guy got to my turn and spent longer time with me(Naija pally don suffer).
Got to Hadersleve Denmark and waited for other vehicles going for the training(Luxembourg and netherlands),so we had like 10 cars convoy to an old military base where we spend the might.
The following pictures are the border between Germany and Denmark and the military base we slept.
Na so e be ooooo...Nigeria passport worst
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
jerikoyan:
The Ferry had 8 floors we were on the 7th, the journey was 3hr 30mins , first one hour I was just walking around. Buffet was available I actually had 3 rounds tongue.
as a Nigerian man u be.. Nah wetin Mk ya passport is checked.. Lol. Find me work nah. I dey enter Europe next year insha Allah.. Gods grace.
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by djlaqua91(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pa Koyan I dey feel you baba. Ride on
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Norway is such a beautiful country with lots of lakes and mountains, driving to Lists about 3 hours trip from the ferry port.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Beautiful landscapes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Final destination Lista. So will be here till Friday, Will snap more pictures when going back to Germany and upload them.

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by klexycole(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow! Love this! Ride on boss.

Prost! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Earlier this morning... Lista light House

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Beautiful lake

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Road Trip to Lindesnes Fyr Lighthouse, on South Coast, Southernmost Point of ...of Norway.
Windspeed was 10m/s

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Beautiful Nature

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Neyoalao(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one bro... You're living the dream... Will be in one of the NRW cities by God's grace next year.
Don't mind my questions oh.... Guess you're using one of the xiaomi phone because the pictures are super crispy.... And what's this training all about owing to the number of convoys and even university personnels involved it has to be a big thing... Have fun stay blessed and keep us updated
Danke schon
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Xiaomi redmi 3, you are a genius to have detected it so fast, got the phone because of the picture quality.
The training is a scenario exercise on Sudden onset disaster and Humanities response organised by International humanitarian Partnership (IHP), it's coalition of 8 European countries, UN agencies, EU and several NGOs working In the humanitarian sector.
The university students acted as role players. It was fun,educative and informative and was able to network with professional in the humanitarian field.
Let me know when you are in NRW. Danke
Neyoalao:
Nice one bro... You're living the dream... Will be in one of the NRW cities by God's grace next year.
Don't mind my questions oh.... Guess you're using one of the xiaomi phone because the pictures are super crispy.... And what's this training all about owing to the number of convoys and even university personnels involved it has to be a big thing... Have fun stay blessed and keep us updated
Danke schon

3 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Neyoalao(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
jerikoyan:
Xiaomi redmi 3, you are a genius to have detected it so fast, got the phone because of the picture quality.
The training is a scenario exercise on Sudden onset disaster and Humanities response organised by International humanitarian Partnership (IHP), it's coalition of 8 European countries, UN agencies, EU and several NGOs working In the humanitarian sector.
The university students acted as role players. It was fun,educative and informative and was able to network with professional in the humanitarian field.
Let me know when you are in NRW. Danke
Hmm nice... Please try and upload more pictures bro.
And its a nice trying oh.. Will sure info you when am around. Thanks
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Was a pity I only took few pictures when coming back, left Lista by noon, from Lista to the ferry harbour (Kristiansand)is 2 hours drive nd the departure time for the ferry was 4.30. Got to Kristiansand early and was able to tour around the small city before departure.

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kristiansand

1 Like

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
The ferry trip was about 3.5 hours to Denmark, was getting late I couldn't take more pictures. And on getting to Denmark around 8pm we just continued by Road throughout the night to Bonn. Got to bonn around 9am and our estimated arrival time was 12noon.

2 Likes

Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by claremont(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
jerikoyan:
Denmark is generally flat landscape ,got to the military camp around 10pm dinner was served and breakfast was announced for 3.30 and we taking off by 4.30am,some agencies from Belgium joined us latter in the evening.
Left the military camp for Hirtshals (Northern Denmark) Denmark is a small country with drove south to north for just 6 hours

You in the British Army stationed in Germany?!
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
No, doing my MSc here in Germany.
claremont:

You in the British Army stationed in Germany?!
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
This thread is just Wow!
Re: Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway by jerikoyan(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks
Kingzy4pep:
This thread is just Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / From Abuja To Osogbo / Awesome Building Designs Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.