Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) (40380 Views)

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by kidman96(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
R.I.P
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Sharon6(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
BrutalJab:
. With that yeye stage names I'm seeing there, you no fit blow.

Haba! Why the curse?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by talkingood: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Very touching dear, the event dat is most full of temptation Is marriage ceremony. May her soul rest in PEACE
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by marxwellerr247(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Capableben:
.....such a pretty lady. God knows best.

I implore y'all to join me in celebrating our Nation with "My Nation" ft LS Ecorest set to drop on 1stOctber. Anticipate!

KIDS OF THESE DAYS DON'T HAVE HUMAN COMPASSION AND MORAL DECORUM !

THEY HAVE SOLD THEIR CONSCIENCE 4PEANUTS

IF NOT WHY DO U FIND IT PLEASANT TO SELL UR MUSIC COVER PAGE ON A DEATH AND SYMPATHY THREAD

MAY GOD HELP U GUYS

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Kachimsicho: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
so painful. May God rest her soul.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by mma84(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by EternalTruth: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
All these trouble makers on nairaland were no dey gree hear word.
Hear this.. JUDGEMENT IS COMING ALL WIll be there, each one receiving justly his dues who have rejected, who have refused to believe, Oh sinner hasten and let Jesus in and the Almighty God will pass over you.
He that hath an ear, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Seanmike(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by aalangel(f): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
josite:
is this poster not an evil cousin,why bring the picture of your unfortunate cousin for the whole world to see how unfortunate your cousin is,why?

You seem to know the family too well.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by stanleeodor(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP cry cry cry cry

This is painful.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sad!!!!!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by kobis27(f): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
rip to the dead
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by BrutalJab: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sharon6:

Haba! Why the curse?
Its not a curse jare.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by saintfrank(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is very saddened.....My heartiest sympathy.... May God give her eternal rest' and her family and that of her Hubby the strength to bear the loss embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by okooloyun1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by vikendios(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
RIP

We all shall stand before the creator one day too

For many, their shame won't even allow them to stand. They'll just lie down and cover their eyes...
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by queenDD(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
So sad..Rip
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
StephanieLuv:
RIP cry cry cry

I hope its not man made

May God promote all
my thought tho, it might be.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by graciabelle: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Is it just me that is seeing that she doesn't look like an 8 months pregnant lady in d wedding pictures?
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by kayalla(f): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
RIP
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by cunley(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Do quiet wedding dem no go hear,someone of from her village must have played fast one on her.
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Caseless: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
The Facebook user sef get him own for body . See how him de ask God sef
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Mamush001(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Capableben:
.....such a pretty lady. God knows best.

I implore y'all to join me in celebrating our Nation with "My Nation" ft LS Ecorest set to drop on 1stOctber. Anticipate!

And may your music never sell...
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Emassive(m): 2:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Too many Young people are dieing this days... To all abusing one another here daily... Kwuontinou ooo until your time reach you wan click SEND
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) by Sexyliciousbri: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.