Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101848 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by LarrySun(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2016
betty100:
is this the most you could get from the bible? with what you have said I can guess you have gone through the bible and even probably been to a church.if this is the kind of thing you want to keep saying in mockery of God in this 'half time' then you need grace
Young lady, I only quoted the Bible. When has that been a sin?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by yorhmienerd(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
LarrySun:
Young lady, I only quoted the Bible. When has that been a sin.
Sir Larry are you also an 'atheist'?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Zenlife: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

When you arise from the dead, I will be there to guide you, this is assuming you make the cut wink grin

Disillusioned Joker in The Pack!
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by yorhmienerd(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
This Atheist never stop to amaze me. They perfectly twist the Bibe to twist their aim. Congratulations for the day of reckoning is coming
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by LarrySun(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Sir Larry are you also an 'atheist'?
No, I'm not. smiley
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Malakh:
what is the palm tree,what is the boughs thereof, the breasts, clusters of vine,smell of your nose,roof of your mouth, this are all figurative,I know its a love song, question is who is He talking to,then you have the 20,000 naira.You must answer all those questions tho
the bible uses figure of speech. You don't take such poems literally.

now Where's my 20,000 naira
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Sunsets: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope you know that Judaism and Christianity are dissimilar
Chrisrare:
Lol.. I never heard of dis passage b4. Dat solomon na very bad boy...

Christains will believe anything so long as its in d bible... I stopped taking d bible serious the day i found out it supports rape, slavery and children killing..
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by sinaj(f): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
johnydon22:

God is a really Hot dude in a holy way
Smh
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Chrisrare: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
emirex50:
Forgive me sir, but ignorance will not be an excuse when the Judgment of the Almighty begins. FYI, the bible will never support any form of unrighteousness. Rape, Slavery and Children killing like you said is never supported by my God and in His word. May God be merciful unto you and grant you the understanding of His word.
So i'm suppose to believe anything in d bible even though is against my concience and common sense?? God commanded the israelites to kill thier enemies children and rape their wives Isaiah 13:15-18. If a muslim God does something like dis, u'll be d first to condemn it.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Chrisrare: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
fabulousdora:
Pls what part of the bible
Isaiah 13:15-18
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

you obviously haven't seen 'how to get away with murder'. It's a TV series and the starcast bares your moniker for a name. (may not be the same spelling but definitely the same pronunciation)

Oh really? unfortunately i have not seen it.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
joey150:

Remember me ana?? How are you
Yes man. What happened? Its been long. You dropped off just like that. Abi internet no dey where u go.
Welcome back man.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:
Pics of you being as straight as arrow or idonbelieveit.
lol. if you won see my pisure u tok.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by joey150(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Yes man. What happened? Its been long. You dropped off just like that. Abi internet no dey where u go.
Welcome back man.
I have not been around too much of lately. Glad to run into you again. Yes am good.hope you are too.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
joey150:

I have not been around too much of lately. Glad to run into you again. Yes am good.hope you are too.

I am dear. All things are walking together for my good.
I have been here slugging it out with these rebels trying to keep some from falling into their snares.
Good to have you back.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by herald9: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

lol. if you won see my pisure u tok.
Oya upload let's see those holy curves.
Who knows you might gimme inspiration like Solomon.

Oh! Did you say you're as straight as an arrow? grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by herald9: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

I have been here slugging it out with these rebels trying to keep some from falling into their snares.
Good to have you back.
END TIME SOLDIER
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by MrPresident1: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ishilove:

shocked

Ishi, Jesus Christ is the code name for the leadership of the blackrace cheesy

Isaiah 3.1-4
For, behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.
2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.
4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

God has taken away from the black race the man of war, the judge, the prophet, the prudent, the ancient, the captain of fifty, the honourable man, the councillor, the cunning artificier (scientist and engineers and technicians) and the eloquent orator. Children are the kings of Negroes.

Jesus Christ, the code name for the leadership of the Negros, is all of the above cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:
END TIME SOLDIER
Standing tall. No retreat, no surrender.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:
Oya upload let's see those holy curves.
Who knows you might gimme inspiration like Solomon.

Oh! Did you say you're as straight as an arrow? grin
Awe me with some Wisdom first.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by herald9: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:
Awe me with some Wisdom first.
Define wisdom... Cause even Solomon didn't get it right lipsrsealed
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:
Define wisdom... Cause even Solomon didn't get it right lipsrsealed
Huh? He didn't?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by herald9: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Huh? He didn't?
Wisdom is seen when you apply knowledge and experience to make good, sound, rational decisions and choices.

Does that apply to Solomon?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:

Wisdom is seen when you apply knowledge and experience to make good, sound, rational decisions and choices.

Have you read Ecclesiastes? I mean really read it?

Solomon did what he did on purpose, not because he didn't know what he was doing.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:

Solomon did what he did on purpose, not because he didn't know what he was doing.

Good News Translation Ecclesiastes 1:16-17 I told myself, “I have become a great man, far wiser than anyone who ruled Jerusalem before me. I know what wisdom and knowledge really are.” I was determined to learn the difference between knowledge and foolishness, wisdom and madness. But I found out that I might as well be chasing the wind.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Sexina851(f): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chrisrare:
So i'm suppose to believe anything in d bible even though is against my concience and common sense?? God commanded the israelites to kill thier enemies children and rape their wives Isaiah 13:15-18. If a muslim God does something like dis, u'll be d first to condemn it.

It's one thing to read, and it's another thing to understand, don't just read coz u want to propagate..
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by herald9: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Good News Translation Ecclesiastes 1:16-17 I told myself, “I have become a great man, far wiser than anyone who ruled Jerusalem before me. I know what wisdom and knowledge really are.” I was determined to learn the difference between knowledge and foolishness, wisdom and madness. But I found out that I might as well be chasing the wind.
Solomon kept referring to himself as wise. How did he know he was wise when only one of his 'great' feat was recorded in the Bible and the rest of his life was spent lusting after women, getting intoxicated by the taste of their.... And filling the Bible pages with amorous poetry.

How did they determine wise people in their era?

Me, I have been making lot of wise decisions since I was born, one of them is dumping religion and I'm yet to open a thread about it. angry

If Solomon was a Nigerian, he'd have been a musician.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:

Solomon kept referring to himself as wise. How did he know he was wise when only one of his 'great' feat was recorded in the Bible and the rest of his life was spent lusting after women, getting intoxicated by the taste of their.... And filling the Bible pages with amorous poetry.

How did they determine wise people in their era?

Me, I have been making lot of wise decisions since I was born, one of them is dumping religion and I'm yet to open a thread about it. angry

If Solomon was a Nigerian, he'd have been a musician.

Whatever floats your boat.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by logicab: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
chccho:
I wonder why people haven't dumped this nairaland.
Seun u are digging nairalands grave,it will shock u that your blasphemy can backfire on u cos u are mocking christains forgetting this is a public forum as for me I advocate #Nomorenairaland #Dumpnairalnd #saynotoseun #saynotoblaspbemy #seunwillpay
Dump Facebook first. But before then, dump Microsoft (Windows, MS Office, etc). Now, I wonder why you haven't dumped those already? Oh, I remember now: those were created by Oyinbo. Oyinbo's religion does not matter. Only the black-a$$ed man must bow to your backward belief system (which incidentally the Oyinbo who brought it to you have since jettisoned).

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Encyclopedia1: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
ayobase:

How did you know he was drunk?
Answer please.

Was he also drunk writing the book of Proverbs?
Answer please.

Thanks.
Solomon was not drunk but the person who wrote it and obviously not Solomon.
Keep thinking bro.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by joey150(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Good to have you back.
I can see your good works dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.