Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101842 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by realmindz: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

Ten of you put together can't climb my toe. Not every male is a man. Some are males and some are men. And i don't judge you into the class of men, so look for your size.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by sisisioge: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin grin

I'm sure they meant literally climbing a palm tree!
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by crazygod(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Can someone ban seun? Where is the mod? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by godson4u79(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
If the imported book was truly written by the Holy ghost then Holy ghost sef na JA guy.... Sharp Niccur
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by femi4: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
dosht:
Lol. This Seun sef . You need Palm fruit sorry Jesus
If na we type breasts now your bot go change am to mammalian glands
CHANGE BEGINS ...... ME
What's Seun trying to proof of recent?

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Akeem79(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

Boss hmmmm....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Forwetinnah: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
winetapper:
Soon God will change your name from Seun to Peun.

Just watch and see undecided

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Encyclopedia1: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
ayobase:

Was inspired...

And yes, there are parts written by God.

God permitted sex between the married, and he talking about shouldn't be an issue.

So what are you implying, or you just feel like talking?

Don't make me laugh too much.... Na holy spirit write this one or Hunan spirit? Pls stop the lies against God. While this guy (sure not Prophet Solomon) was writing this, he was over drunk. I beg talk something else.

3 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by laffwitmi: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
I'm a juju man, Christianity is a scam - NNAMDI Kanu
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by goshen26: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oga Seun, is that wat ur pastor used today as his text for sermon? My tot tho grin

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
winetapper:

And to FONE sef grin

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Asito(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
winetapper:

grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Encyclopedia1: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
femi4:
What's Seun trying to proof of recent?

That the bible contains the words of Man and not that of God alone. Things like this plenty inside bible like die.

4 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by sunkoye: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

the way Angel holding the trumpet is looking at Seun right now....lol

8 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Hades2016(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Encyclopedia1: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
laffwitmi:
I'm a juju man, Christianity is a scam - NNAMDI Kanu

Confama

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by akinniyitolu: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:
*I pray God forgives you*

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by OlujobaSamuel: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
dis seun sef, were u expecting omu? do you know the person that wrote kjv was also from the same place with those that taught you eng, so wat choice of words were you expecting for the description of breast in the bible? you are an atheist but you go still wan carry the bible to understand the spirituality or otherwise behind every word or message, u don reach wer dem mention those wey no dey hot or cold? na dat category you be.
happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. I never heard of dis passage b4. Dat solomon na very bad boy...

You think say na by beans the nigga Garner 700 wives and 300 concubines? grin.....go read songs of Solomon, you will know why!! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by danbrowndmf(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
I know it as i know my name that you seun osewa always have a doubt in your mind every night before you go to bed that God exist but you actually need somebody or something to convince you and that why you try at all cost to ridicule God hoping someone would convince you. No human being will convince you only God will. You may deny this but you can't lie to yourself of cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Forwetinnah: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
LarrySun:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool!

That's abso-freaking-lutely hilariously blasphemous!

There are some other verses of such:

"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."

(Proverbs 30:30)

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock."

(Songs of Solomon 5:4-5)

"Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle."

(Songs of Solomon 7:2-3)

"I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." ( Songs of Solomon 2:3 )

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

"Get thee behind me, Satan."

(Matthew 16:23)

Chai!! Solomon was a lover man, A real Casanova!! Well with 700 wives and 300 concubines to assist them, what should we expect?

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
No wonder boobs and curves post usually get to Front Page

9 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
No wonder boobs and curves post usually get to Front Page.. Come be like say na order them mods dey follow....

3 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Immorttal:
grin cheesy grin EWW!

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Alhajipablo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
mayorall:
The song of solomon is a book for the wise. packaged with mysteries. Requires divine insight and God's wisdom to understand.
this guy
U r funny

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by femi4: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Encyclopedia1:

That the bible contains the words of Man and not that of God alone. Things like this plenty inside bible like die.
Well, Is he just seeing it? Does he know that that's a conversion between two lovers? Common sense is difficult to come by this days

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Godbless86: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun is at again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by AleAirHub(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Short post with many messages.....

Chai you hit it all.
wink wink

dosht:
CHANGE BEGINS ...... ME

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by udysweet(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hahahahahahah! Oga abi na madam,you almost made me fall off my seat in laughter!mammalian glands indeed ! Or it can change to tips. Hahahaha! Thanks for making me laugh much.
dosht:
CHANGE BEGINS ...... ME

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by columbus007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Now this is blasphemy.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by nijanigga: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.So what do you expect? The king must narrate how feels about love making.So no big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by chubbygal(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes! King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 hundred concubines, he was a sweet mouth and romantic king who knows how to get women with his sweet talks. Presently guys with sweet talks always rock the kind of babe they desire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.