Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101802 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by MBush(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sexina851:

Exactly, it's not proper but I wonder how Christian speak out to derail the thread. Happy Sunday to you too

He knows what he is doing, and I can bet with my small cash that he has unfollowed the thread already... angry

The day I opened a thread and gave mysterious reasons why Nairaland has no rule 17, within few hours, it was locked and hidden...

Have you noticed before? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by lastpage: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
CplusJason:
It's good to see that the mods are viewing how stupid their boss have turned out to be.

Relax... this is just a "lighter mood"..... abi your wife ran away with another man? shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by dosht(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
ceejay80s:

No mind am, if na somebody else he go bann am
Wetin dey pain me be say he keeps modifying my post. If i type b..reasts he would change it to breasts

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by danielblessing(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

You may be the owner of nairaland but where are your manners? You seem to take pleasure in mocking christianity through your frequent posts. How would you feel if the same is done to your religion @Seun ?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by MrPresident1: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
riddler4real:

Israelites are decendants of present day Iraqis and Iranians..... Do your research.... They are not white skinned like Caucasians.... but their skins are original toned and in some cases brown.... But their body hair is straight as against curly(Negros).

Please stop this your fantasy.... I think you have been misinformed and disorientated from reality.

The Iranians are the Persians, the Iraqis are Arabs.

Israel or the Negroes descended from Assyria, ancient Assyrians were darkskinned or black.

The Bible says it that the Israelites are darkskinned or black. You need reference?

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by LorDBolton(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are completely ignorant of the meaning of the contents of the Bible. I just checked frontpage now to see that this thread is now there and mischievously titled with 'naughty passage'.

To help your ignorance, I will provide an explanation but like everyone else you are free to take it or leave it. Know also that the Bible version you have quoted from is a heavily watered down version created by wicked people to keep the truth of the Bible obscured so that their slaves may continue to be slaves.

In summary, the songs of Solomon is the Bible book of a story of love between Solomon and his bride. Anthropomorphically speaking, Solomon is God while Israel (the people) is his bride. The real and true Israel of the Bible are the Negros who lost favour with God hence their devolution hence their present condition world wide today. God is the life and wisdom of Negros, but due to idolatry, we lost His presence and now grope about in darkness at noon, a lost people. But He has promised that His anger will not last forever, and He would regather us.

The time for this regathering is nigh, when the Negroes the true Israelites of the Bible will assume world leadership again, our birthright that was truncated for only about 2 days will be restored to us.

Solomon is Adam, Israel is Eve. Eve corrupted Adam; Solomon's numerous women corrupted him into idolatry.

What did you smoke bruv?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique rocktation dragnet fynestboi

he said your boss(seun) is stupid! grin

demigods666 i see you viewing cheesy

grin grin grin

I just they back they observe the film

Christians vs seun aka peun grin grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
danielblessing:

You may be the owner of nairaland but where are your manners? You seem to take pleasure in mocking christianity through your frequent posts. How would you feel if the same is done to your religion @Seun ?

you mean his religion(Stupidity)

you can't begin to fathom how stupid he has turned out to be... And you really can't question his stupidity(religion) as you may get banned!

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun is creasyyyyyyy grin grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by MrPresident1: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

What did you smoke bruv?

I am high on the Holy Spirit cheesy grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by mustymatic(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Seun, Seun the "atheist" who mocks Christianity but is Poo scared to try the same with a certain religion founded by a pedophile terrorist.
You're really "brave" to pick on those who won't fight back.
You're either brave or

Those who won't fight back do not really believe. If someone mocks your dead father you will respond, how about superman Do you believe in superman?
Christians don't really believe in God, they are agnostics
Muslims believe in God and his messengers...spot the difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Malakh: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
none of yall know what that scriptures is talking about quit wrestling the scriptures to your destruction, if you believe you know it, i'll give 20,000 naira
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by obodi1: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
bibeli mimo.Na wa o!
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by danielblessing(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:

you mean his religion(Stupidity)

you can't begin to fathom how stupid he has turned out to be... And you really can't question his stupidity(religion) as you may get banned!
That's true. But I wonder why he is making posts that are antichristians. I assume he wants a cyber-religious war
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Berbierklaus(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:
Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 ... If you are the one who moved this topic probably posted by a shallow minded fellow to the front page on sunday

i'll try to make this as concised as possible

[size=30pt] YOU NO GET SENSE [/size]
So you no see say na seun himself open this thread?
And he surely pushed it to front page,with the aim of pulling traffic and also discredit christianity,and he has achieved his aim.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by riddler4real(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Iranians are the Persians, the Iraqis are Arabs.

Israel or the Negroes descended from Assyria, ancient Assyrians were darkskinned or black.

The Bible says it that the Israelites are darkskinned or black. You need reference?

Lol cheesy

Funny Guy.... Arabs and Israelites share the same heritage. THROUGH ABRAHAM.....
Abraham was living in Ur an ancient city which was between present day Iraq and Iran..... He left Ur and headed to present day Israel he gave birth to Ishmael who founded the Arab clan and Isaac who is the father of Israel....
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
CplusJason:
Are u okay? What kind of dumb creature are you?

don't get me wrong eh .. I also know he is stupid
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by smartn09(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
King Solo was a player... Cassanova na learner where the guy dey!
To know Casanova makes you a bad boy too. Don't ask me how.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by deejeet1: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Making it your favorite bible passage at your own peril @op
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by majalisa(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are completely ignorant of the meaning of the contents of the Bible. I just checked frontpage now to see that this thread is now there and mischievously titled with 'naughty passage'.

To help your ignorance, I will provide an explanation but like everyone else you are free to take it or leave it. Know also that the Bible version you have quoted from is a heavily watered down version created by wicked people to keep the truth of the Bible obscured so that their slaves may continue to be slaves.

In summary, the songs of Solomon is the Bible book of a story of love between Solomon and his bride. Anthropomorphically speaking, Solomon is God while Israel (the people) is his bride. The real and true Israel of the Bible are the Negros who lost favour with God hence their devolution hence their present condition world wide today. God is the life and wisdom of Negros, but due to idolatry, we lost His presence and now grope about in darkness at noon, a lost people. But He has promised that His anger will not last forever, and He would regather us.

The time for this regathering is nigh, when the Negroes the true Israelites of the Bible will assume world leadership again, our birthright that was truncated for only about 2 days will be restored to us.

Solomon is Adam, Israel is Eve. Eve corrupted Adam; Solomon's numerous women corrupted him into idolatry.
na wa o!even if u r wrong ur disection is anthropomorphically convincing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by amnesty7: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

If the thing pepper u make u kuku delete the passage from the Bible now. Wetin be Seun's fault?

6 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

So you no see say na seun himself open this thread?
And he surely pushed it to front page,with the aim of pulling traffic and also discredit christianity,and he has achieved his aim.

he's just potraying himself in a bad light here on nairaland.. I really SMH for him

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by lezznjr: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

Seun, you're a renowned atheist and have never hidden it. But i believe you calling a passage in the Bible 'naughty' borders on religious intolerance and insensitivity.

Don't use your platform (Nairaland) to disrespect people's religion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
seunmsg:

The holy spirit surely appreciates good things. grin grin grin

Who made the breast
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by pinkygee1: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
why re u making issues out of this,the passage means exactly what u read.every part of d body was created by God.sex was also ordain by God.but we need to do it decently with our spouse only,d bible standard,to glorify the name of d Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by amnesty7: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:

he's just potraying himself in a bad light here on nairaland.. I really SMH for him
grin so to quote the Bible word to word is a crime? Is the passage there or it is not?

3 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by amnesty7: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
danielblessing:

The question is: does the Bible contain what he quoted or not?

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by donoti23(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy you go fear holy ghost grin
and d angels of God look down from heaven and saw the daughters of men nd they married

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.