Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101806 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by MBush(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sexina851:

He's not at fault at all, we empowered him and our identity has long been taken from us, we became objects of ridicule a long time ago, he would soon have to choose if he wants to do nairaland with us or not because gone are the days when you mock our God and watch us keep quite like sheeps. Enough is enough

I advise you to come here and collect the best info and help you can get and move away Asap smiley

Thats how we roll
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by techinfong: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Leave SEUN . soon our jesus will come,

Jesus as am typing now please when it is time for judgement after resurrection,permit us to see atheists and their wordly boss burning inside the lake of fire asking for a drop of water

Seun there won't be time for repentance when it's time,remember my words when it's time for your judgement and you are b-----g lnside that everlasting f*re
danielblessing:

You may be the owner of nairaland but where are your manners? You seem to take pleasure in mocking christianity through your frequent posts. How would you feel if the same is done to your religion @Seun ?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by lionphil(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

Don't make yourself an agent of the Antichrist ...least had I know be your case.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by WorldRichest: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are completely ignorant of the meaning of the contents of the Bible. I just checked frontpage now to see that this thread is now there and mischievously titled with 'naughty passage'.

To help your ignorance, I will provide an explanation but like everyone else you are free to take it or leave it. Know also that the Bible version you have quoted from is a heavily watered down version created by wicked people to keep the truth of the Bible obscured so that their slaves may continue to be slaves.

In summary, the songs of Solomon is the Bible book of a story of love between Solomon and his bride. Anthropomorphically speaking, Solomon is God while Israel (the people) is his bride. The real and true Israel of the Bible are the Negros who lost favour with God hence their devolution hence their present condition world wide today. God is the life and wisdom of Negros, but due to idolatry, we lost His presence and now grope about in darkness at noon, a lost people. But He has promised that His anger will not last forever, and He would regather us.

The time for this regathering is nigh, when the Negroes the true Israelites of the Bible will assume world leadership again, our birthright that was truncated for only about 2 days will be restored to us.

Solomon is Adam, Israel is Eve. Eve corrupted Adam; Solomon's numerous women corrupted him into idolatry.

Now I know that Lai Mohammed has a mentor. You are his mentor and all liars shall rot in hell. I am sure that Solomon did not ask you to lie on his behalf. It you don't repent of your sins and lies, you shall be in hell even before Adolf Hitler and Osama bin Laden.

3 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by johntolu: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
walemadu:
"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

- Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

Allahu Akbar!
Now I know.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by stanisbaratheon: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

Ten of you put together can't climb my toe. Not every male is a man. Some are males and some are men. And i don't judge you into the class of men, so look for your size.

hian

i'm waiting to see how you'll get away with murder this time grin

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by danielblessing(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
amnesty7:
The question is: does the Bible contain what he quoted or not?
It does. The headline " You Won't Believe That This Naughty Passage Is In The Bible" is an insult from Seun as simple as that.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
amnesty7:

grin so to quote the Bible word to word is a crime? Is the passage there or it is not?

now let me try to explain what's happening to you in an indirect way since you're trying to feign oblivious to the reality.. Kindly view seun's profile and give me the feedback of your observations
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Abdulwaliyy7: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
eyah! no be today o, e don dey since time immemorial. Thank God you discovered now..

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by seguno2: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are completely ignorant of the meaning of the contents of the Bible. I just checked frontpage now to see that this thread is now there and mischievously titled with 'naughty passage'.

To help your ignorance, I will provide an explanation but like everyone else you are free to take it or leave it. Know also that the Bible version you have quoted from is a heavily watered down version created by wicked people to keep the truth of the Bible obscured so that their slaves may continue to be slaves.

In summary, the songs of Solomon is the Bible book of a story of love between Solomon and his bride. Anthropomorphically speaking, Solomon is God while Israel (the people) is his bride. The real and true Israel of the Bible are the Negros who lost favour with God hence their devolution hence their present condition world wide today. God is the life and wisdom of Negros, but due to idolatry, we lost His presence and now grope about in darkness at noon, a lost people. But He has promised that His anger will not last forever, and He would regather us.

The time for this regathering is nigh, when the Negroes the true Israelites of the Bible will assume world leadership again, our birthright that was truncated for only about 2 days will be restored to us.

Solomon is Adam, Israel is Eve. Eve corrupted Adam; Solomon's numerous women corrupted him into idolatry.

Delusions of grandeur without hard work and smart thinking will remain just that- delusions!
You better get to work seriously instead of waiting for some fantasy gathering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by bxcode(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mr Seun, I thought you are more enlightened than this?
Never imagined you among the league of people that ridicule others because of religion and so on.
Smh...

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by NovusHomo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

OMG! I am a Negro, I am no Israelite. I am Yoruba.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Dcaliphate(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
U csn do this with the Bible, oya try it with the Quran and watch them blow Nairaland up.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by analice107: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

hian
i'm waiting to see how you'll get away with murder this time grin
I got away with Murder before?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by solara: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

So childish undecided

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
donoti23:
and d angels of God look down from heaven and saw the daughters of men nd they married
if I hear cheesy
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by HardMirror(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:
Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 ... If you are the one who moved this topic probably posted by a shallow minded fellow to the front page on sunday

i'll try to make this as concised as possible

[size=30pt] YOU NO GET SENSE [/size]
Chai! 300years ban! sad guy why u do this to yourself
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Jesus Christ is the code name for the leadership of the black race. You have heard that tue government will be on his shoulders for evermore, haven't you?
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
MadCow1:

You obviously no get sense for your head..
Madcow? I reserve my comment.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by WorldRichest: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
LarrySun:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool!

(Proverbs 30:30)

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock."

(Songs of Solomon 5:4-5)

"Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle."

(Songs of Solomon 7:2-3)

"I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." ( Songs of Solomon 2:3 )

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

"Get thee behind me, Satan."

(Matthew 16:23)

Yeeepah! all these in the Bible? I thought you people said that "holy spirit" inspired those that wrote the Bible. Shey na holy spirit dey describe genitals, boobs and latch-opening? Make una fear God ooo.

4 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by goingape1: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Seun, Seun the "atheist" who mocks Christianity but is Poo scared to try the same with a certain religion founded by a pedophile terrorist.
You're really "brave" to pick on those who won't fight back.
You're either brave or

no mind the m. a. d. guy!

if na those barbaric religion he no go talk anything because he dey fear for he life but na bible He get power
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
HardMirror:
Chai! 300years ban! sad guy why u do this to yourself
grin i dey kampe
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by collinskoko14: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=LarrySun post=49613366]Looooooooooooooooooooooooool!

That's abso-freaking-lutely hilariously blasphemous!

There are some other verses of such:

"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."

(Proverbs 30:30)

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock."

(Songs of Solomon 5:4-5)

"Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle."

(Songs of Solomon 7:2-3)

"I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." ( Songs of Solomon 2:3 )

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

"Get thee behind me, Satan."

(Matthew 16:23)

[/quot

I love this damn....lwkmd

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by doskie(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
dosht:

Yes he is. His mother is a deaconess
how do people know him to such details. And people talk like he's an atheist. How are nairaland mods made? Do nairalanders have a place they meet themselves because some people seem to know each other so well, who is that person lalasticlala i always see them mention? I'm wondering.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by techinfong: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Sunda.y
Ishilove:
shocked
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy :8

1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
solara:

So childish undecided
very childish i swear

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Berbierklaus(f): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:

he's just potraying himself in a bad light here on nairaland.. I really SMH for him
Lol....Who cares grin
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by techinfong: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Which church please?
dosht:
Yes he is. His mother is a deaconess
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by zinachidi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
dosht:
Shey I lie?
no girl u didnt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.