Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband (3740 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by misspicy(f): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dyt:

I was laughing actually
So you are new Now you need to pay homage We will take from you a bag of green kola 10 orange birds with a tooth 5 red laces
That's just cos your posts sounds happy cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahha.
This requirements reach to pay my bride price o. Well I mean new on family section(u get)

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by eyinjuege: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
In Falz's voice, "you haff ental it".

You know what to do.
I hope you have a source of livelihood, and you're not an alabodo?
Anyway, " alatise lo n mo atise oro re".

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by dumie(f): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Real men don't beat their wives...Any man who assaults a woman is a disgrace to manhood. However, men found to be guilty of pummeling their wives tend to have a verbally abusive spouse. For the women, we should actually watch our utterances because words actually wound too ..That being said, @ op stop whatever that you do that makes him panel beat you, if that doesn't work..u know what to do.. Remember a stitch in time saves nine.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by OmoAlata1(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Let me tell you a big secret. Your children are already suffering when they constantly see their dad beating their mother. If this continue, your son will beat any woman he is with because you and your husband are showing him that is how a man treats his woman. Your daughter will also date and marry abusive men because they will think it is normal and that is the only way they can receive love from a man. So be honest with yourself, are you really staying for your children or are you staying because of fear of the unknown, fear of raising them by yourself, fear of what people will say, fear of being alone, fear of not having enough money to care for them etc? I don't think you are staying for your children but for yourself ONLY. If your husband dies today and leave you a widow, you will still survive and raise your children. Why are you making yourself miserable? abeg you only live once, why live it in fear and sadness?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mindfulness:

If you can take care of yourself and your kids, leave him asap. If you can't, make someone break both his arms. When he recovers, repeat it. angry

Nonsense! angry angry angry
cheesy grin

Op stay and enjoy the beating. When he has given you are permanent mark on yer body you'll borrow yourself brain.

Please tell us your real name so that when he finally kills/maims you, we will recognise your name on Nairaland homepage.

While we're waiting for your name on FP, report him to the police, and this time insisnt they lock him up longer.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Johnsown1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Prayer is the key and avoid arguments with him
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ishilove:

cheesy grin

Op stay and enjoy the beating. When he has given you are permanent mark on yer body you'll borrow yourself brain.

Please tell us your real name so that when he finally kills/maims you, we will recognise your name on Nairaland homepage.

While we're waiting for your name on FP, report him to the police, and this time insisnt they lock him up longer.

She can become spastic, lose an eye or end up in a wheelchair before she even starts to push the daisies.

omolayo1310

Find a women's shelter if you don't know what else to do. You need to seperate yourself from this situation in the best and quickest way possible.
Know that your children live in constant fear. People worry divorce will take its toll on childen but for kids in high-conflict families, a seperartion can and is likely to be a relief. Protect them if you don't see yourself as worthy of a better treatment. I pray you have - and if not will find - the means to give your children the feeling of safety and peace. It's what they need to feel strong and secure later.

9 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by drmikeadams(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
carry mobilization fee go army barrackss follow person talk/...make them carry their hilux van come carry dat ur husband..make em sleep for barraks small..

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by kumulus(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
OmoAlata1:
Let me tell you a big secret. Your children are already suffering when they constantly see their dad beating their mother. If this continue, your son will beat any woman he is with because you and your husband are showing him that is how a man treats his woman. Your daughter will also date and marry abusive men because they will think it is normal and that is the only way they can receive love from a man. So be honest with yourself, are you really staying for your children or are you staying because of fear of the unknown, fear of raising them by yourself, fear of what people will say, fear of being alone, fear of not having enough money to care for them etc? I don't think you are staying for your children but for yourself ONLY. If your husband dies today and leave you a widow, you will still survive and raise your children. Why are you making yourself miserable? abeg you only live once, why live it in fear and sadness?

How true....some ladies would take u as a sleaze if you aren't outright authoritative while courting, some wants you to date other girls just to feel some competition...I don't blame some girls/guys really, they just lack insights.

There's this girl I know who used to be like "you need to raise ur voice at me, slap me or just be harsh at times, you know we girls need dz tinz to come to our senses when we err"....and I was just dere looking at her in amazement. The truth revealed itself when she later told me about her dad beating a lady who was in a relationship with him out of his office.

It all boils down to understand in the situation which in most cases we do but the problem is admitting it to be so. I'm sure this lady in question can easily sit down, analyze her situation and determine the best line of action. You alone know where and how much it hurts...do the needful, help yourself, your marriage and your kids.
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Mediapace: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good PM
Omotayor123:
undecided undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Dyt(f): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Good PM

He must have beaten her again
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Omotayor123(f): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Good PM
Longest time. Where have you been?
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Mediapace: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Yea. Seriously Busy
Omotayor123:
Longest time. Where have you been?
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Omotayor123(f): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Yea. Seriously Busy
I miss you oooo. I hope you are back now?
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by adviseseeker: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2016
omolayo1310:
pls i need an advice, my husband do beat at every misunderstanding, sometimes it lead me to been hospitalised as result of his beating, my parent have intervene so many times but no change, the last one he did, i report him to the police and he was and arrested and detained overnight and he was also forced to write an undertaking not to beat me again, i hope all will be fine after this, but i guess wrong as he still beat me last week saying, his not scared of going to sleep at the station, am tired i dnt know what to do, i dnt want my 3 kids to suffer,. i need advice, no insult pls.
The very first time he beat you, what was his excuse? What triggered it? Is there something you have done to trigger it?

If you can highlight this maybe myself and others can profer a solution. However, you MUST in the interim leave his house. Never mind those kids. The kids will end up suffering when he eventually kills you as he will if he continues to beat you.

For the kids' sake you have to live and that means you have to leave his house if not you won't live. I don't condole violent men but woman, you are never an angel if it is not a spiritual problem then there must be something triggering it. Find out that thing while you are away from his house.
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Mediapace: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
I miss you oooo. I hope you are back now?
Miss meundecided i don't believe. Not really
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Omotayor123(f): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Miss meundecided i don't believe. Not really
True. Trust me grin cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Mediapace: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can't
Omotayor123:
True. Trust me grin cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by Omotayor123(f): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
I can't
Oya Lemme undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help, From My Violence Husband by diva90: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2016
You don't need anyone to tell you what to do, serve him divorce papers and walk away. Don't wait till he hits you and you drop dead. Your kids will be fine if you walk away, they will not be fine if they lose their mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 800k Salary Good To Marry? / How Did You Store Your Mum's Name On Your Phone? / Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.