Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do (772 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by uncutz(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am in a fix. I just got through divorce process with the woman I married 12 years ago. It is not the best of moment for me right now. While the process of divorce was on about four months ago I met a lady, undergraduate and about 20 years younger than I. She came across as someone to trust and I really want to give marriage a trial again soon but I am dead scared of what is called marriage. Those who have travelled through troubled marriage road will understand.
Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by uncutz(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mature comments will suffice

Thanks
Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by WorldRichest: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
uncutz:
I am in a fix. I just got through divorce process with the woman I married 12 years ago. It is not the best of moment for me right now. While the process of divorce was on about four months ago I met a lady, undergraduate and about 20 years younger than I. She came across as someone to trust and I really want to give marriage a trial again soon but I am dead scared of what is called marriage. Those who have travelled through troubled marriage road will understand.

You just divorced and you are already thinking of another marriage, I suspect you. You are one of the reasons why women call men different derogatory names. If truly you feel bad about the divorce, then you need a break from relationships not to talk of marriage. If your dicck gets strong too often, there are millions of pusssies with no string attached. Dont jump from frying pan (bad marriage) to fire (suicidal marriage)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by uncutz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
WorldRichest:

You just divorced and you are already thinking of another marriage, I suspect you. You are one of the reasons why women call men different derogatory names. If truly you feel bad about the divorce, then you need a break from relationships not to talk of marriage. If your dicck gets strong too often, there are millions of pusssies with no string attached. Dont jump from frying pan (bad marriage) to fire (suicidal marriage)

Thanks for your comment. We have been separated for seven years before the formalities of divorce. All effort to make things work was just fruitless
Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by WorldRichest: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
uncutz:

Thanks for your comment. We have been separated for seven years before the formalities of divorce. All effort to make things work was just fruitless

Please take your time. Please don't forget to pray. God will guide you.
Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
@uncutz

Are you serious? cheesy

You divorced your wife four months ago, you are not completely over it and you are thinking of another marriage? grin
Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by Tochex101(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2016
WorldRichest:

This is all the advice you need.
Re: What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do by uncutz(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Tochex101:

This is all the advice you need.

thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Scary "Headless Picture" / OMG- See What Nigeria Pastor Posted On Facebook That Shocked The World / I Need Your Candid Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.