Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind (2507 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / I'm In Love With Someone's Love And I Can't Seem To Move On. / My Whatsapp Can't Seem To Deliver Nd Receive Messages, Anyone Facing Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dis morning I woke up wth my erect dick pointing ahead of me like a torch light and I went to the bathroom to ease myself, after I did, my dick refused to go down, so I hung it in between my boxers and headed for the tap, when I saw my neighbour also coming to the tap and her top that she wore was already wet, I guess she carried the water on her head and then some of it spilled on her clothing making the cloth gum on her body and I think she didn't wear bra and this made the ni.pple very obvious and pointed
So I let her fetch first as a gentle man and when eva she's not lookn my side I'll find my eyes transfixed on her standing ni.pples so sternly like a university student meticulously checkn the board for his matric number to trace his result and my mouth watered like a fountain and saliva gushed in2 my throat and I coughed out and water was in my eyes as if she should jus invite me to suck her young breasts .
And then when her water was filled she asked me to help her carry the water on her head and as I helped I felt like gumming my body to hers, when the water balanced on her head, her both hands were upwards,holding the big basin and quickly my 2000 mega pixel eyes quickly surveyed her sexy body and I jus felt like huggn her and kneeling to profess my attraction for her.

Since I've been at work buh I jus can't seem to get it off my mind. Lord help me and niggers dnt call me a pervert I'm not one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by greatnaija01: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
Dis morning I woke up wth my erect dick pointing ahead of me like a torch light and I went to the bathroom to ease myself, after I did, my dick refused to go down, so I hung it in between my boxers and headed for the tap, when I saw my neighbour also coming to the tap and her top that she wore was already wet, I guess she carried the water on her head and then some of it spilled on her clothing making the cloth gum on her body and I think she didn't wear bra and this made the ni.pple very obvious and pointed
So I let her fetch first as a gentle man and when eva she's not lookn my side I'll find my eyes transfixed on her standing ni.pples so sternly like a university student meticulously checkn the board for his matric number to trace his result and my mouth watered like a fountain and saliva gushed in2 my throat and I coughed out and water was in my eyes as if she should jus invite me to suck her young breasts .
And then when her water was filled she asked me to help her carry the water on her head and as I helped I felt like gumming my body to hers, when the water balanced on her head, her both hands were upwards,holding the big basin and quickly my 2000 mega pixel eyes quickly surveyed her sexy body and I jus felt like huggn her and kneeling to profess my attraction for her.

Since I've been at work buh I jus can't seem to get it off my mind. Lord help me and niggers dnt call me a pervert I'm not one

bros bros

d witches in your village are in really using your pics to fan the pot of soup u will enter if u continue daydreaming about d girl o.... NA YOUR JOB GO SUFFER AM.... hammer n make money first.... then employ d girl for full DSTV grin VIEWING.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
who open cage for jona angry grin
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by greatnaija01: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:

bros bros

d witches in your village are in really using your pics to fan the pot of soup u will enter if u continue daydreaming about d girl o.... NA YOUR JOB GO SUFFER AM.... hammer n make money first.... then employ d girl for full DSTV grin VIEWING...
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
0.5kb wasted... sad
I should start looking at monikers before opening threads... pfft!

1 Like

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just niipples? undecided
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jona Jona Jona who released you
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by AngelAhnie(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Don't rapeee her!
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:
Just niipples? undecided
those ni.pples pointed like an arrow fixed to a bow ready to be shot!
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't rapeee her!
I won't rape her buh I have a plan and even if my plan gets me close to smoochn her and no sex, I'll manage it like that cos half bread is better none.
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by konkonbilo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
God no go allow pusssy kill you because when you don die finish,for you poster dem go just put ''he died after a brief sex" undecided
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by segebase(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
just walk into her room naked ..wen she sees ur unclothedness..cloth yrself n get out ther
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
konkonbilo:
God no go allow pusssy kill you because when you don die finish,for you poster dem go just put ''he died after a brief sex" undecided
hmmmm,I think wld be a good way to describe a man, after all we all love sex!
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by AngelAhnie(f): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I won't rape her buh I have a plan and even if my plan gets me close to smoochn her and no sex, I'll manage it like that cos half bread is better none.
Stay out of trouble
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
segebase:
just walk into her room naked ..wen she sees ur unclothedness..cloth yrself n get out ther
will she run after me and deal wth me sexually if I do wat u say?
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by DIKEnaWAR: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is how my dog was behaving before I castrated it.. in fact, where are you? Does your owner know about this your behaviour? Have you been castrated?

Come....

1 Like

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
those ni.pples pointed like an arrow fixed to a bow ready to be shot!

You should've fixed your lips on it grin
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
segebase:
will she run after me and deal wth me sexually if I do wat u say?
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:

You should've fixed your lips on it grin
as I was helping her carry the water on her head I wished she'll jus slip and try to fall on me I'll catch her and tap current, I'll even use scope to hit her breast wth my mouth!
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Stay out of trouble
of course I will, buh where's ur pucture na, I knw u're very fine and u're tired of gettn all those likes that's why u didn't put ur picture up there!
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
as I was helping her carry the water on her head I wished she'll jus slip and try to fall on me I'll catch her and tap current, I'll even use scope to hit her breast wth my mouth!

LOL!

But what happens to the falling bucket of water? Does it conveniently miss hitting your head? grin

1 Like

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:

LOL!

But what happens to the falling bucket of water? Does it conveniently miss hitting your head? grin
well my aim is not the bucket so I'll miraculously dodge the bucket and let her soft breast hit my mouth and head very well
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:
Just niipples? undecided
Lwkmdgrin, that means if he sees the other part of her body he go just dey drool___for hin boxergrin
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
well my aim is not the bucket so I'll miraculously dodge the bucket and let her soft breast hit my mouth and head very well

Hehehehe.. You're hopeful for a miracle to enable you suck tittiies? grin
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
Lwkmdgrin, that means if he sees the other part of her body he go just dey drool___for hin boxergrin

The guy is just a perv grin
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:

The guy is just a perv grin
It's no news heregrin
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by APCsupporter: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:

That's how somebody ejaculated on a woman

1 Like

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehehe.. You're hopeful for a miracle to enable you suck tittiies? grin
I swear u're right and if providence can grant me such a gesture I'll be grateful for ever!
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
I swear u're right and if providence can grant me such a gesture I'll be grateful for ever!

Dude, I've been meaning to ask you why you haven't tried white collar gigs, since you're a graduate. Or do you prefer skilled labour?
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:

Dude, I've been meaning to ask you why you haven't tried white collar gigs, since you're a graduate. Or do you prefer skilled labour?
if I may ask why d'u think I should opt for white collar job, bro I've seen my destiny, I dnt belong there, I was created to be a job maker and I ain't gonna be in barbing for long even though I love it sooooo mch , even tho I spend a lot on gals,I'm saving seriuosly and I'll be in usa soon and I'm lookn at going in2 import and export, seriouly bro,I dnt envy the white colar world, I'm my own boss

1 Like

Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by Synzu(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
if I may ask why d'u think I should opt for white collar job, bro I've seen my destiny, I dnt belong there, I was created to be a job maker and I ain't gonna be in barbing for long even though I love it sooooo mch , even tho I spend a lot on gals,I'm saving seriuosly and I'll be in usa soon and I'm lookn at going in2 import and export, seriouly bro,I dnt envy the white colar world, I'm my own boss

Nice thinking! Seriously man, I never thought you could milk wisdom with so much pizzaz due to the constant lewd nature of your threads. grin

Forgive me man. grin

Working in line with this vision will is a sure banker! I hope you continue with it.
Re: Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind by jonaifame22(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Synzu:

Nice thinking! Seriously man, I never thought you could milk wisdom with so much pizzaz due to the constant lewd nature of your threads. grin

Forgive me man. grin

Working in line with this vision will is a sure banker! I hope you continue with it.
thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Pastor Reveals Why Man Should Be On Top Of The Woman When Having Sex.PICS / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League / See The Top 9 Things Ladies Want From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.