Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS (23719 Views)

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS / Offiial: FRSC Officials Authorised To Carry Fire Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by osuofia2(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Sars operative are combat ready squad........you dont have to paint their bad side .....they also have good side too...............i no how many rescue operation they have gone and succeeded ...................
Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by osuofia2(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Princedapace:
I was in a community last year and some robbers no let us hear word for months.... the thing became too much, they invited soldiers.. they came and did usual gra gra... nothing chanaged much..

then, SARS was invited and within weeks, results started rolling in... Community calm by force. Those guys are really feared. I dont know if they use juju. They usually match robbers wella. They are wicked too. I dont ever wish to av anything to do with SARS but they av dealt wit robbers badly.
you are right bro......those guys are fearless and robbers fear them like hell
Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by osuofia2(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
youngsahito:
do anybody have any idea of how I can join SARS?
omo you get the mind? the place is not for lily liver.....you have to be strong in heart..........its not easy to engage armed robbers in gun duel..............have you ever reason why robbers fear sars like hell fire...... if you no go you no go no...............just try pay a visit to one of the sars office close to you
Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by youngsahito(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2016
osuofia2:

omo you get the mind? the place is not for lily liver.....you have to be strong in heart..........its not easy to engage armed robbers in gun duel..............have you ever reason why robbers fear sars like hell fire...... if you no go you no go no...............just try pay a visit to one of the sars office close to you
tnks 4 d advice bro but I won't relent to join them...I want to serve my motherland

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by osuofia2(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2016
youngsahito:
tnks 4 d advice bro but I won't relent to join them...I want to serve my motherland
ok...........you have to join the npf first before choosing sars as a unit.....which is under the department of operations
Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by chachanga: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Odkboy23:
i hope they will listen o, cos the way SARS torture and kill criminals (some not necessarily criminals, just at the wrong and at the wrong time)like they are the judge ,jury and executioner is not good. i hope they will pass a law condemning those acts.

They are ruthless killers, murderers and animalistic cowards. Jackals better pass them.

And none of them will escape the wrath of the Almighty's judgment; their suffering will start in this life before the next.
Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by ArcToyin(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
He should not tell them, he should use one erring policeman as a deterrent to others. Only then will the rest obey
that will not teach them a lesson. they are addicted to their dubious and greedy lifestyle.
Re: You Are Not Authorised To Kill, Idris To SARS by ArcToyin(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
omojoshy:
Let the continue killing innocent people, we shall all face the judgement of God one day.
yes o.that is one thing men failed to ruminate abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra / Staff Appointed By Obiano To Arrest Illegal Tax Collectors Shoots Man Dead / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.