Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} (3207 Views)

Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Shobizz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
EXCLUSIVE Pictures of Prophet TB Joshua arriving in Peru!

Will you be attending the crusade or watching LIVE on Emmanuel TV?

Get Connected by faith

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Source: http://shobizzblog..com.ng/2016/09/tb-joshua-live-crusade-in-peru-at.html

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
even a president is not welcome like that. more power to his elbow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Shobizz(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
2kaybiel:
even a president is not welcome like that. more power to his elbow.

LOL, But I keep asking a question why is he not celebrated in his country like do get out side Nigeria
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shobizz:

LOL, But I keep asking a question why is he not celebrated in his country like do get out side Nigeria
similar thing happened to Jesus Christ. he was rejected in his own country. for the case of tb Joshua, Nigerians assume he is using juju especially when the issue of the collapse building happened 2014. there is no where he goes that he is not celebrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by fuckpro: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shobizz:

[i][/i][b][/b]Because HE IS A THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT 'RECOGNIZE HIM AND LOSE FOLLOWERSHIP '
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Shobizz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
fuckpro:
[i][/i][b][/b]Because HE IS A THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT 'RECOGNIZE HIM AND LOSE FOLLOWERSHIP '

As in, me no get that
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Weah96: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Psychedelic drugs are legal in Peru. In Peru, the potion known as Ayahuasca is a revered therapeutic medicine, not the most powerful entheogen known to man.

He goes to South America so that he can communicate with flying serpents under the influence of Ayahuasca.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Aaronsrod: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Temitope Balogun Joshua is my God and King. I have killed for this man before and I will kill in his Holy name again o!!
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by DonXavi(m): 1:08am On Sep 24, 2016
The God of TB Joshua is my God.
I connect my faith to the happenings in Peru in receiving all of God's blessings that are being poured out in the Land of Peru.

EMMANUEL ...Dios esta con nosotros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by DonXavi(m): 1:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Aaronsrod:
Temitope Balogun Joshua is my God and King. I have killed for this man before and I will kill in his Holy name again o!!
My brother please correct yourself.
Prophet TB Joshua is not God, and as a humble man of God that he is, he abhors such kind of attributes.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by promise10: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Weah96:
Psychedelic drugs are legal in Peru. In Peru, the potion known as Ayahuasca is a revered therapeutic medicine, not the most powerful entheogen known to man.

He goes to South America so that he can communicate with flying serpents under the influence of Ayahuasca.
This still doesn't prevent the great manifestation of MIRACLES people are thirsty to receive. There is nothing one can do against it.

The only way effective way you can fight against christian God is to try and deceive people that there is no miracle and as well try to stop miracles from happening on crusade grounds. Because even if you deceive them, and then see exactly the opposite of your deceit, it simply wouldn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Weah96:

I suppose Ayahuasca is also in Nigeria. Its not everything you are actually meant to comment on just so you can click the submit button and look plus sound silly.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Weah96: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
4everGod:

I suppose Ayahuasca is also in Nigeria. Its not everything you are actually meant to comment on just so you can click the submit button and look plus sound silly.

There is no Ayahuasca outside of South America. The knowledge is passed down from a South American shaman to his children (Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia). It's possible to bring a shaman to the US to administer the rituals, but he'll probably refuse. Ayahuasca is NOT recreational and it is non addictive. It puts you into contact with therianthropes, and then the winged serpent herself.

Shamans or medicine men take ayahuasca to communicate with nature or to see what is causing a patient’s illness on a spiritual level. In Brazil several religions can be found that pivot around gatherings where ayahuasca is taken by all participants. Drinking ayahuasca and singing together takes them into a healing and inspiring kind of trance

http://www.ayahuasca-info.com/introduction
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Weah96: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

This still doesn't prevent the great manifestation of MIRACLES people are thirsty to receive. There is nothing one can do against it.

The only way effective way you can fight against christian God is to try and deceive people that there is no miracle and as well try to stop miracles from happening on crusade grounds. Because even if you deceive them, and then see exactly the opposite of your deceit, it simply wouldn't work.

Read about Ayahuasca, or its active ingredient called DMT. It can go either way, either the person becomes introspective and introverted or they use their new found revelation for money making purposes in the outside world.

I have noticed that in general westerners are misinformed about the different types of Amazonian shamans. This is especially true in regards to ayahuasca shamans. It is unfortunate that this is the case because westerners who come to Peru to drink ayahuasca often do so with some expectations that may not be met if they drink with the wrong type of shaman. In fact, in some situations, drinking with the wrong shaman can be dangerous.

https://ayahuascalife./2011/04/12/ayahuascero-vs-currandero-a-western-misunderstanding-of-shamanism/
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by najib632(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Shobizz:

There are too many smart people in this country to fall his tricks i guess?
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Shobizz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
najib632:
There are too many smart people in this country to fall his tricks i guess?

Funny you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by charlyxx9: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Weah96:

what brought in this topic here?what you don't understand you criticize and where is the evidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Weah96: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2016
charlyxx9:
what brought in this topic here?what you don't understand you criticize and where is the evidence?

Evidence for what? His use of Ayahuasca, or that Ayahuasca can only be found in a few south American countries like Colombia and Peru?
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by trapQ: 5:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Dummy, try again.

He's been to South Korea twice, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and Botswana. He has sent "Harry" to U.S.A where he did a wonderful crusade. Even pastors who are not affiliated with him play his sermons and join him to pray in their churches in U.S.A and around the world and guess what, they along with their members have had wonderful testimonies.His sends his morning water to evangelists all over the world and many healings and miracles have been recorded too.

Get well soon.
Weah96:

Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by trapQ: 5:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Glori'a dios
DonXavi:
The God of TB Joshua is my God.
I connect my faith to the happenings in Peru in receiving all of God's blessing that are being poured out in the Land of Peru.

EMMANUEL ...Dios esta con nosotros.
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Weah96: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
trapQ:
Dummy, try again.

He's been to South Korea twice, Australia, Singapore, South Africa and Botswana. He has sent "Harry" to U.S.A where he did a wonderful crusade. Even pastors who are not affiliated with him play his sermons and join him to pray in their churches in U.S.A and around the world and guess what, they along with their members have had wonderful testimonies.His sends his morning water to evangelists all over the world and many healings and miracles have been recorded too.

Get well soon.

He's also been to South America often, its like his favorite place to go and unwind. I plan on going to Peru myself, for the Ayahuasca.
Someone who is willing to stage even one miracle possesses the temperament to kill for money, or participate in psychedelic rituals.
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Ranchhoddas: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Crook!! Cc: Millerz
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by DonXavi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
trapQ:
Glori'a dios
Do you speak español?
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by trapQ: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
No but i know little. Learning tho.
DonXavi:
Do you speak español?
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by charlyxx9: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Weah96:

Evidence for what? His use of Ayahuasca, or that Ayahuasca can only be found in a few south American countries like Colombia and Peru?
yes his use of ayahuasca and that he is demonic.
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by DonXavi(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2016
trapQ:
No but i know little. Learning tho.
I can help being your teacher
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by trapQ: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice idea.. How do we begin? grin
DonXavi:
I can help being your teacher
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
No thanks, I saw the crusade live. Rather than fool over something youre ignorant about you can visit his church on Sunday. I'm very sure you're possessed and will receive deliverance there.
Ranchhoddas:
Crook!! Cc: Millerz
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Millerz:
No thanks, I saw the crusade live. Rather than fool over something youre ignorant about you can visit his church on Sunday. I'm very sure you're possessed and will receive deliverance there.
You went to Peru?
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
You can't comprehend English too?
Ranchhoddas:
You went to Peru?
Re: TB Joshua Live Crusade In Peru {photo} by Ranchhoddas: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Millerz:
You can't comprehend English too?
Seeing something 'live' and seeing it 'live on tv' are not the same na. Which school you go self?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed More People In The Bible? / VIDEO - Demons Live On Planet Jupiter!!! / The Hidden And True Meaning Of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.