Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. (1139 Views)

Finally Aisha Buhari Poses With Michelle Obama / Halliburton Bribery: Buhari Received Bribe To Lobby Abacha / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
I thought Aisha Halliburton,some months ago,gave governor ayodele fayose 7 days ultimatum to apologise or face a lawsuit?Has the ultimatum not elapsed?
It is almost 3 month ago that she made the declaration.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by Unimaginable123: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love Machine:
I thought Aisha Halliburton,some months ago,gave governor ayodele fayose 7 days ultimatum to apologise or face a lawsuit?Have the ultimatum not elapsed?
"The Guilty Are Afraid"
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by nextprince: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
"The Guilty Are Afraid"
Exactly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by fearNORTH: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aisha is cooking Fayose's case file
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by joe4real12: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
When billionaires sue each other, the poor are less concerned because the case won't bring food to their table.
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by 247Potential: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aisha: Wife of the President.

Fayose: Governor of Ekiti State.

My Business: No connection whatsoever.

Verdict: Not a gram of fvck given.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by Chigold101(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love Machine:
I thought Aisha Halliburton,some months ago,gave governor ayodele fayose 7 days ultimatum to apologise or face a lawsuit?Have the ultimatum not elapsed?
7days have different meaning to different people.

Remember a day before ... Is like a thousand years.

So Aisha‘s 7days is yet to complete.
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by psucc(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
What do you make of this govt?
Saraki's case at CCT dead Those ones at the FHCs kill and buried Olisa Metuh's case closed Have you seen Dasuki in court?
This is the height of deceit in any govt I have lived to see.
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by HtwoOw: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
I believe the case is in court , or maybe they want to slap that Jail time on him along with his 1.4 Billion loot case
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by etinanguy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Am too smart to be deceive by this govt. Eyes opening real guys since the days of..................
Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by sainty2k3(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love Machine:

How that one take concern u. but since u have taken it upon urself ,kindly read the link below and next time follow news and research well before coming on line.

They are in court already and I guess the immunity is saving fayose till 2018.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207263-breaking-aisha-buhari-sues-gov-fayose.html

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by Max24: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
sainty2k3:

How that one take concern u. but since u have taken it upon urself ,kindly read the link below and next time follow news and research well before coming on line.

They are in court already and I guess the immunity is saving fayose till 2018.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207263-breaking-aisha-buhari-sues-gov-fayose.html
Didn't they know before that he had immunity? Or could it be that they thought they could use underhand tactics to impeach him. Nigeria and abuse of our laws. Taking a gov to court and freezing his accounts.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by donphilopus: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Max24:

Didn't they know before that he had immunity? Or could it be that they thought they could use underhand tactics to impeach him. Nigeria and abuse of our laws. Taking a gov to court and freezing his accounts.

I don't know how illiterates like you managed to register on Nairaland. So painful!

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Bribery.finally Aisha Buhari Sue Gov Fayose. by Max24: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2016
donphilopus:

I don't know how illiterates like you managed to register on Nairaland. So painful!
Am not surprised with your response. It is symptomatic of PMBs supporters. No delivery. Excuses, Buck-passing, Abusive and so on. Reminds me of the saying ''empty drums make the loudest noise.'' Hope all your rants reduce the sky-rocketing price of garri in the market for the masses. If not be rest assured that by 2019 your Principal will lose the support of all that previously voted for him starting with me because i voted for him and now angry at his incompetence!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

No More Electricity In Works Layout Owerri Rochas Has Destroyed Imo State / Lagos Can Generate N50bn Internal Revenue Monthly – Ambode / #ondodecides2016: Jegede To File Appeal In 24hours And Jimoh 3 Days To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.