Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) (16132 Views)

How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / African Devt Bank To Fund Agro-industrial Park For North West / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Buster rhymes cheesy

Eziokwubundu. Dalu so..

Payper:

Its obvious you don't reside or have never been to Imo state before. What good roads are in Imo state? You are the ignorant one here.
Is this the first "mega-project" okorocha is signing since his tenure? What has happened to the other projects and their appropriated funds?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Leopantro:

Abagworo, let's make it interesting. I'm ready to put down N30,000 as bet to disprove what you type.
I have time and fuel and tomorrow I'm free. I would buy tomorrow's newspaper and take pictures of all the places I mentioned and upload them. if you are ready we would drop the money with anyone and after uploads if people on Nairaland say the roads are thoroughly as bad as I have said, I win. if it is a lie, you win. as you keep saying such wonderful things I'm sure you would be happy winning N60,000 showcasing the good works of the governor.
are you ready?

this would be the easiest money I have gotten in my life.
Bets anyone?

If you actually know me you would understand that I'm not on a level to be impressed by anyone without thinking deep and studying his vision. Do you think I am even interested in money? Save your little money and tow the path of truth with your conscience. I never argued there is no bad road in Imo but I wrote that no State is better off in the Southeast as we faced same neglect under successive Governments expecially that of Jonathan which has left almost the entire roads in SE cut off. Owerri has the least bad roads among all cities of its size aside maybe Enugu which it shares same number of few bad roads with. If there are 20 bad roads in Owerri is what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Leopantro: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:

If you actually know me you would understand that I'm not on a level to be impressed by anyone without thinking deep and studying his vision. Do you think I am even interested in money? Save your little money and tow the path of truth with your conscience. I never argued there is no bad road in Imo but I wrote that no State is better off in the Southeast as we faced same neglect under successive Governments expecially that of Jonathan which has left almost the entire roads in SE cut off. Owerri has the least bad roads among all cities of its size aside maybe Enugu which it shares same number of few bad roads with. If there are 20 bad roads in Owerri is what I mean.

in your initial Post ( which has been quoted and can't be changed )you did not compare the roads to other states, you wrote Imo states have VERY good roads. other states have horrible roads e.g port Harcourt but you did not say Imo state have very good roads COMPARED to Rivers or other states. you said Imo states have VERY good roads.
there are only three things that change their skin or words when under scrutiny; chameleon, snakes, politicians and the devil.
which are you?

6 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Payper(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:

Oga you are typing arrant rubb1sh.
Even if according to you Rochas met roads that suffered neglect from his predecessors (which btw is a blatant lie) what has he done since assumption of office concerning the roads.
I won't waste my time with you anymore. Leopantro has called a bet with you, since you are so confident of what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by ujoatu(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
lalasticlala good evening
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Leopantro:

I don't care about the 100 you can mention. you said and I quote.

has the definition of roads changed?

That was in response to the person asking about access road to the park. I wrote that Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have good roads though weren't built by State Government but that Umuapu boundary with Rivers State is the bad part. You misunderstood me.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Payper:

Oga you are typing arrant rubb1sh.
Even if according to you Rochas met roads that suffered neglect from his predecessors (which btw is a blatant lie) what has he done since assumption of office concerning the roads.
I won't waste my time with you anymore. Leopantro has called a bet with you, since you are so confident of what you are saying.

What is his business with federal roads? Read what you quoted and understand how senseless you are. I clearly stated that the Southeast not only Imo State was left in dissaray by successive governments with Jonathan's being the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by oboy3(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:

That was in response to the person asking about access road to the park. I wrote that Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have good roads though weren't built by State Government but that Umuapu boundary with Rivers State is the bad part. You misunderstood me.
have you been to douglas recently?
that road is bad,when i say bad i mean "very baaaaaaaad"

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
oboy3:
have you been to douglas recently?
that road is bad,when i say bad i mean "very baaaaaaaad"

I was the 1st person to post about Douglas Road

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/177

Abagworo:
Douglas road. Been long I dared enter the ever gridlocked and dirty road. Government needs to rise up to the occassion and remove Amawusa and the 2 Owerri markets from there. I wonder how people survive in this nasty area.

As you can see Okorocha has heeded to my advice on the markets. That's what we need to do and not blackmail Government. Now read more of my comment on that same link and understand my sincerity.

Abagworo:
Such a contrast to the new Owerri areas where everywhere is green and spaced out. Sometimes its good to explore the low class parts of town to know reality. A visitor from Port Harcourt who is lodged at say Links Hotel that uses the newly constructed roads like Nworie, Dee Sam and Akachi to go from one part of Owerri to the other might not know Douglas road exists. I will take tour of 2 other suspected ghettos at Orji/Uratta/Amakohia and World bank/Umuguma next time.

What is the differnce between this and those going about lying and blackmailing the Governor.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by sigiyaya(m): 1:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo State has very good roads. Forget the focus on only bad spots. Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have very good roads. The only bad road is that Imo boundary with Rivers State which is less than 5km and will soon be completed. Anambra has worse roads but the focus is not on the bad part so mentioning Obiano here doesn't make sense. If it was him that attracted 2billion Dollar investment it would have made more news for most Ignos that hate Okorocha.
I don't have anything to tell you, thank God that you have finally exposed ur foolishness and everybody have seen how useless you are (cheap liar) your stupidity has no limit, but i can tell you now that you have completely gone mad.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by sigiyaya(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

I was the 1st person to post about Douglas Road

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/177

As you can see Okorocha has heeded to my advice on the markets. That's what we need to do and not blackmail Government. Now read more of my comment on that same link and understand my sincerity.

What is the differnce between this and those going about lying and blackmailing the Governor.
And when will amahausa be moved by Rochas government.

Always Make use of ur brain..
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by sukkot: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
okoroawusa is working
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
kenonze:
This will be the last time we will here about this project.

It will be swept under the carpet yet the money will vanish
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by wristbangle: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
I don't know why Igbos from other SE states hate Okorocha so much. Even though he has his flaws, aside Obiano, he is the next performing governor in SE region. Is he because APC is ruling the state? Even Fayose (a PDP member) that speaks venom about the current admin is not hated by yorubas. Make una free okorocha na..

sukkot:
okoroawusa is working
Na so oo. Long time baba

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by anonimi: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Will this be like the Christmas tree that the "true Igbo leader" bought for N600 million shocked
Imo people, una dey try oh.

BenNnajiBLOG:
The Reaction Of Nigerians For The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600 Million
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

Earlier this month, Governor Rochas Okorocha reportedly approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The cost is really shocking considering the fact that the state workers have not been paid salaries for several months.

Undoubtedly, the tree and its price have triggered emotional reactions among Nigerians who started blaming Governor Okorocha, appealing to his conscience.
source:http://bennnaji..com.ng/2015/12/the-reaction-of-nigerians-for-christmas.html
see tweet:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kCk7QQOFMgs/VnwpUEMgVDI/AAAAAAAABEY/yRqv44GFk1k/s640/imo%2Btree2.PNG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2kCA2m0VbkU/VnwpTA_j5uI/AAAAAAAABEM/vzci30q_WJA/s640/imo%2Btree3.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-g9SD0dzubxk/VnwpU0m05XI/AAAAAAAABEc/SbOmAIqXb8g/s640/imo%2Btree4.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5bmfD_JCu_w/VnwpSWpU96I/AAAAAAAABEI/HVHJZWS8MX4/s640/imo%2Btree%2B1.PNG[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by sukkot: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
wristbangle:
I don't know why Igbos from other SE states hate Okorocha so much. Even though he has his flaws, aside Obiano, he is the next performing governor in SE region. Is he because APC is ruling the state? Even Fayose (a PDP member) that speaks venom about the current admin is not hated by yorubas. Make una free okorocha na..

Na so oo. Long time baba
my bros, eku igbadun sir wink
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by doctokwus: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
ujoatu:

The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, told reporters that the proposed Imo Industrial Park in Ohaji Egbema Local Government Area would generate over one million jobs for youths not only in h state but in the country.
He said that the project would turn Imo State into an investment haven which would boost the economy of the country and also increase her gross domestic product.

Source News Express
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/28671
Nigerians and the superfluous.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Chudichu(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
ujoatu:
Imo Govt. strikes $2bn partnership deal for Industrial Park

The Imo State government has signed a two billion dollars’ partnership with an international group, African Development Funding Group, to build and develop the proposed Imo Industrial Park.
The park will be built in Ohaji Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State.
A memorandum of understanding was also signed at the Ndubuisi Kanu Executive Chambers at the Government House in Owerri the capital of Imo State in southeast Nigeria.
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, told reporters that the proposed Imo Industrial Park in Ohaji Egbema Local Government Area would generate over one million jobs for youths not only in the state but in the country.
He said that the project would turn Imo State into an investment haven which would boost the economy of the country and also increase her gross domestic product.
Meanwhile, the Vice President of the African Development Funding Group, Duncan Otieno, said they were willing to partner with Imo State to actualise the project with main focus on road infrastructure, agriculture, construction, and logistics in the industrial park.
One of the delegates from the African Development Funding Group is the Nigerian Consul General to South Africa Mrs Uche Ajulu-Okeke.

Source News Express
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/28671
Another 2billion USD to be stolen, the industrial park proposed in Delta is nowhere, got a feeling this is a white elephant project. States should invest in practicable things, agriculture, roads and basic infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
in other words IMO state govt signs $2b industrial looting partnership

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by blowjohn(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Eliteklaus:
in other words IMO state govt signs $2b industrial looting partnership

Governors are the problems with this country. My problem with this so called pact is that they claim they will be able to employ 1 million pple!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by macolino(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo State has very good roads. Forget the focus on only bad spots. Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have very good roads. The only bad road is that Imo boundary with Rivers State which is less than 5km and will soon be completed. Anambra has worse roads but the focus is not on the bad part so mentioning Obiano here doesn't make sense. If it was him that attracted 2billion Dollar investment it would have made more news for most Ignos that hate Okorocha.
Don't say what you don't know.where do know in Ohaji/Egbema? I guess the last time u applied Avu/ Adapalm road was 6years ago then What about Ejemekwuru/ Agwa Road down to Obokofia? These Roads are the major link roads in Ohaji/Egbema.Rochas should work those roads,because the investors won't fly to the site.Believe me you don't know where the site is,do you?

5 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
blowjohn:

Governors are the problems with this country. My problem with this so called pact is that they claim they will be able to employ 1 million pple!
its called lie out loud(lol)
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by jumich1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

The fact is Jonathan messed up big big time, but the truth is 90% of Imo state toads are bad

And nobody hates Rochas but his fraudulent disposition
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Charly68: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Attracting $2b dollars investment that will take care of over a million jobless people is not a small thing. May God help the governor to bring the project to fruition with speed. Okorocha is working and an average immolites can testify though elites may be Hungary .
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by greatermax77(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
419 Governor, abeg this is the end of this story, no be today yansh de for back.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Blackkie: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
O'boy shut up.
Imo is a ghost town. Infact that Ohaji-Egbema is the worst spot on Owerri-ph axis. Even the village has no good road. I was on a traffic there for 2 hours last sunday.
Owerri town is like a city bewitched. What manner of flyovers is your Oga Rochas building? Concorde junction is an eye sore, the link road from Asumpta Cathedral to Owerri town is blocked. Egbu road is in shambles, Okigwe road is flooded once there is a little shower. Akwakuma road is nothing to write home about.

Let Imo beat Anambra in road network for real, it will make more sense. Until them keep doing what you are paid for.

Abagworo:

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by TerrorSquad147: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Bros why you just dey lie like this?? Them use am swear for you??

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by TerrorSquad147: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

The problem with you is denial of obvious. Almost the entire stretch of Awka to Enugu is bad. Have you used Ihiala-Anara Road recently or have you tried accessing Orsu via Ezinifite? No part of Imo State has as much environmental degradation as Obosi or Onitsha in its entirety.
All these misleading information you're dishing out on NL should stop at once. Why are you such a terrible being? May your situation be like all those "good" roads you claimed to be in owerri. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
macolino:
Don't say what you don't know.where do know in Ohaji/Egbema? I guess the last time u applied Avu/ Adapalm road was 6years ago then What about Ejemekwuru/ Agwa Road down to Obokofia? These Roads are the major link roads in Ohaji/Egbema.Rochas should work those roads,because the investors won't fly to the site.Believe me you don't know where the site is,do you?

NDDC did all those roads and in truth I've not had any cause to pass through them recently. I always use Owerri-Onitsha road.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by TerrorSquad147: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Leopantro:

list of bad roads I use in OWERRI everyday
1. Bypass next to Government house through shell camp ( which I find very stupid because it is right next to government house) - very bad.
2. control roundabout - can break your shock absorber.
3. road going to world bank - that is not a pot hole, that is a lake. felt very bad when I saw a priest wearing white stuck in the middle of the lake in his car there.
4. Egbada road - use that road only if you have a 4 by 4 and your mechanic is in the car next to you with parts.
5. Works layout to IMSU junction - it's so bad that there is a madman stationed at that road that will tell you you are mad for taking that road.
6. Umuguma - if it rains for 10mins, the road becomes a river. even bike avoid you like the plague if you mention that area.
7. New commissioned Culvert - closed until further commissioning.
8. Round about before CBN - the other day while crossing there and trying to avoid bad spots I found myself facing where I was coming from. a full 180 degrees because of bad road.
9. New road joining works layout to Roachas house - broke my tyroid last week.

no renovation on these roads for the past 4 months.

3 weeks ago, I travelled to the village. got to Amaraku, saw how bad the road was I packed my car and took bike to the village. my reasoning was that if a major road was that bad, the village road would be worse. I was not disappointed.

the governor is working
Roachas is destroying.
Bros all the places you mentioned are in owerri municipal, pls talk about other parts in imo state that are worse than those..Rochas is a big fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
All these misleading information you're dishing out on NL should stop at once. Why are you such a terrible being? May your situation be like all those "good" roads you claimed to be in owerri. Amen

Nothing is misleading there. Owerri has good roads even amidst some bad ones. All the cities in Nigeria have good and bad roads but Owerri is one of the lucky few with less bad roads. I am a very sincere person by nature and make my statements in uthmost sincerity. You can chose any city of your choice and I will equally show you that the roads are worse than Owerri.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by TerrorSquad147: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Nothing is misleading there. Owerri has good roads even amidst some bad ones. All the cities in Nigeria have good and bad roads but Owerri is one of the lucky few with less bad roads. I am a very sincere person by nature and make my statements in uthmost sincerity. You can chose any city of your choice and I will equally show you that the roads are worse than Owerri.
I don't have anything to say to you again, just remember that you must read whatever you're sowing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons / El-Rufai Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers Council (Photos) / Jide Awe: South West Will Produce Next President - APC Chief Tells Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.