Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) (16156 Views)

How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / African Devt Bank To Fund Agro-industrial Park For North West / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Abagworo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
I don't have anything to say to you again, just remember that you must read whatever you're sowing.

Why not dare me by mentioning the city. I live in Port Harcourt and there are hundreds of bad roads here and hundreds of good ones too. If I am a political jobber I can go about snapping photos of various bad roads to blackmail the Governor or to ridicule Rivers State. What you people are doing cannot change fact that Owerri has good roads compared with other cities.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Bullet1234(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
kenonze:
This will be the last time we will hear about this project.

It will be swept under the carpet yet the money will vanish
How many of them there be like who done see $100m before? Abegi next topic pls.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

That was in response to the person asking about access road to the park. I wrote that Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have good roads though weren't built by State Government but that Umuapu boundary with Rivers State is the bad part. You misunderstood me.
where do u see good road in ohaji egbema, i,m from ohaji, our roads are bad.

1 Obinze -umuokanne -umuapu road is terrible.

2 umuokanne -mgbirichi road is a dead trap.

3 abakuru- umagwo road nko.

4 umuokanne- ohoba road is no go area

5 umukene- etioha road is also terrible.
Ohaji egbema is an oil producing area which generate upto 95% revenue to imo state government but still our people are suffering from bad road and neglect from the state government. Sometimes i dont blame those militants operating in ohaji.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Even if I mention roads you would always shift post as long as you are opposition. Example is Ojukwu Boulevard, Dee Sam Road, 1st Inland Road and Wetheral Road. I can produce photos as well. Okorocha recently demolished road side structures to expand roads and opposition went about circulating pictures of the demolished areas as propaganda to mislead those that don't know.
/
They are asking you about intrastate roads and you are talking about streets and boulevards within Owerri.

Imo State has the worst road network in the entire country.
\

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by NoreenUG(f): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Isn't it now obvious?
Virtually every Imo resident who has posted on this thread has attacked Abagworo as a compulsive liar.
Rochas is a scam artist. The truth will never hide, and facts will never lie.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Rohzay(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo State has very good roads. Forget the focus on only bad spots. Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have very good roads. The only bad road is that Imo boundary with Rivers State which is less than 5km and will soon be completed. Anambra has worse roads but the focus is not on the bad part so mentioning Obiano here doesn't make sense. If it was him that attracted 2billion Dollar investment it would have made more news for most Ignos that hate Okorocha.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Rohzay(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Imo State has very good roads. Forget the focus on only bad spots. Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta have very good roads. The only bad road is that Imo boundary with Rivers State which is less than 5km and will soon be completed. Anambra has worse roads but the focus is not on the bad part so mentioning Obiano here doesn't make sense. If it was him that attracted 2billion Dollar investment it would have made more news for most Ignos that hate Okorocha.

guy u ar high...if ur not in imo dnt talk rubbish...nonsense...come to imo and talk dt rubbish n u will be killed......

4 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
kenonze:

YES.....another "Abandoned Project" in the making.... shocked grin
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by dijas(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

The problem with you is denial of obvious. Almost the entire stretch of Awka to Enugu is bad. Have you used Ihiala-Anara Road recently or have you tried accessing Orsu via Ezinifite? No part of Imo State has as much environmental degradation as Obosi or Onitsha in its entirety.

enyia b careful
i dey school at owerri ND i know how much i waste for transport in owerri

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by MrGerald(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm from Imo but comparing rural and urban roads, anambra has one of the motorable roads in the country, at the moment imo has no road

1 Like

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Bobbybube(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Even if I mention roads you would always shift post as long as you are opposition. Example is Ojukwu Boulevard, Dee Sam Road, 1st Inland Road and Wetheral Road. I can produce photos as well. Okorocha recently demolished road side structures to expand roads and opposition went about circulating pictures of the demolished areas as propaganda to mislead those that don't know.
That very road you posted in the picture(which leads to Concord hotel) was built by Udenwa. Wethdral road has also been there long before Rochas came into power and has not been revamped either.
i'm aware of the 'fake' inland road that was built by china contractors unfortunately it has already been destroyed by rain.
I don't just want to go into the failed expansion project which has been abandoned, was unlawful, and contrary to the town plan.
Rochas has simply flopped....like a grandfather playing in the Premier League.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by NobleG1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Industrial Park? When there's no electricity? What a displaced priority!

The id*iotic governor is doing this because of the bribe he got.

1 Like

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Fawklicant: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2016
This scam artist again? What did Imo do to deserve such a curse for a governor?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by obstead200(m): 3:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Abagworo, I can only tell u one thing:

[size=13pt]you are a fool!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by macolino(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Abagworo:

NDDC did all those roads and in truth I've not had any cause to pass through them recently. I always use Owerri-Onitsha road.
I see you are clueless.Is Owerri-Onitsha Road in Ohaji/Egbema? Those Roads I mentioned are State govt Roads mind you.

1 Like

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Triple333: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Shot up liar Bh. Do even know Imo? Rochas is a course to Imo
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by yommen: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Payper:
Rochas should go and work the roads in his state first, will people fly to the industrial park? Is it not the terrible roads they will ply?
He and other Nigerian governors should get their priorities right. They should borrow a leaf from Willie Obiano.

Priorities bawo? If the project is well executed, a million youths will be employed now. thats a good move in itself now.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by yommen: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Now ans me the road between Awka and Enugu is it still Anambra?
Why do you hate the truth this much? Orlu-Ihiala in Imo state is horribly bad. Owerri-Okigwe is a no go area, Owerri-Aba road is yet another disaster. Why are you a terrible humanbeing? Now look at this..this Owerri, I am yet to see anywhere worse than this place..

[s][/s]

really bad.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by whirlwind7(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
obstead200:

Abagworo, I can only tell u one thing:

[size=13pt]you are a fool!!![/size]

That Abagworo fellow is a known sycophant. I believe he gets paid to defend IMSG online, especially here on NL. To him, Okorocha can do no wrong. It's so pathetic to see the way he vigorously defends what would make a 7 year old puke in disgust.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Chiefobdk1: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
yommen:

Priorities bawo? If the project is well executed, a million youths will be employed now. thats a good move in itself now.
which businessman in his right mind will invest in nigeria currently with uncertainty every and economic failure. think. think...

macolino:
I see you are clueless.Is Owerri-Onitsha Road in Ohaji/Egbema? Those Roads I mentioned are State govt Roads mind you.
Triple333:

Shot up liar Bh. Do even know Imo? Rochas is a course to Imo

apparently abagworo dont kno Imo like he claims.

d guy has been seriously disgraced....wat a shameless fellow. like chino always say lying all d way from portharcourt
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by macolino(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

which businessman in his right mind will invest in nigeria currently with uncertainty every and economic failure. think. think...

apparently abagworo dont kno Imo like he claims.

d guy has been seriously disgraced....wat a shameless fellow. like chino always say lying all d way from portharcourt
I tire for that guy oo.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Payper(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
yommen:

That's the problem, it won't be well executed. Previous massive projects that have been undertaken by the Rochas administration can attest to this fact. They've all been swept and neatly tucked under the carpet and their appropriated funds gone with the wind.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Payper(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2016
MrGerald:
I'm from Imo but comparing rural and urban roads, anambra has one of the motorable roads in the country, at the moment imo has no road
God bless you my brother for speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by discusant: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2016
kenonze:

Okorocha signed PACTS with foreigners to build Princess and Prnce Hotels in Okigwe and Orlu in 2011.
Money were appropriated for the projects. The Hotels were never built. Where are the monies appropriated for them?
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by MrGerald(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Payper:

God bless you my brother for speaking the truth.
no need mincing words, i suffered last time I travelled home, still Imo and anambra has the best rural settings and serenity
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by sanchos: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Leopantro:

list of bad roads I use in OWERRI everyday
1. Bypass next to Government house through shell camp ( which I find very stupid because it is right next to government house) - very bad.
2. control roundabout - can break your shock absorber.
3. road going to world bank - that is not a pot hole, that is a lake. felt very bad when I saw a priest wearing white stuck in the middle of the lake in his car there.
4. Egbada road - use that road only if you have a 4 by 4 and your mechanic is in the car next to you with parts.
5. Works layout to IMSU junction - it's so bad that there is a madman stationed at that road that will tell you you are mad for taking that road.
6. Umuguma - if it rains for 10mins, the road becomes a river. even bike avoid you like the plague if you mention that area.
7. New commissioned Culvert - closed until further commissioning.
8. Round about before CBN - the other day while crossing there and trying to avoid bad spots I found myself facing where I was coming from. a full 180 degrees because of bad road.
9. New road joining works layout to Roachas house - broke my tyroid last week.

no renovation on these roads for the past 4 months.

3 weeks ago, I travelled to the village. got to Amaraku, saw how bad the road was I packed my car and took bike to the village. my reasoning was that if a major road was that bad, the village road would be worse. I was not disappointed.

the governor is working
Roachas is destroying.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Chynwe(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Abagworo:

If you actually know me you would understand that I'm not on a level to be impressed by anyone without thinking deep and studying his vision. Do you think I am even interested in money? Save your little money and tow the path of truth with your conscience. I never argued there is no bad road in Imo but I wrote that no State is better off in the Southeast as we faced same neglect under successive Governments expecially that of Jonathan which has left almost the entire roads in SE cut off. Owerri has the least bad roads among all cities of its size aside maybe Enugu which it shares same number of few bad roads with. If there are 20 bad roads in Owerri is what I mean.
you have got no conscience.
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Nkysaint: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
I just read the news about Imo State Governor signing yet another MOU this time with a Chinese firm to build Imo Industrial Park and power.

Is this not the same Imo Industrial Park signed by this African Development Funding Group from South Africa two years ago?

Read below:
"Imo state government, south east Nigeria has signed a memorandum of understanding; MoU with a Chinese company on power generation and agro based ventures.

Imo State Signs MoU With Chinese Company On Power Generation
Governor Rochas Okorocha at a brief ceremony in owerri explained that the state government is desirous of doing business with credible companies to achieve results.

The Imo state chief executive noted that with the new partnership, the abundant natural resources in the state would be tapped and moved into the market

Leader of the Chinese team, Wang Wenbiao said his company's partnership with the Imo state government on power generation and industrial park will transform the state to a global business centre"

IS THIS GOVERNMENT ONLY ABOUT SIGNING MOU'S AND NEVER COMMISSION THESE PROJECTS?
Re: Imo Strikes Partnership Deal For Industrial Park (pics) by Nkysaint: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
I just read the news about Imo State Governor signing yet another MOU this time with a Chinese firm to build Imo Industrial Park and power.

Is this not the same Imo Industrial Park signed by this African Development Funding Group from South Africa two years ago?

Read below:
"Imo state government, south east Nigeria has signed a memorandum of understanding; MoU with a Chinese company on power generation and agro based ventures.

Imo State Signs MoU With Chinese Company On Power Generation
Governor Rochas Okorocha at a brief ceremony in owerri explained that the state government is desirous of doing business with credible companies to achieve results.

The Imo state chief executive noted that with the new partnership, the abundant natural resources in the state would be tapped and moved into the market

Leader of the Chinese team, Wang Wenbiao said his company's partnership with the Imo state government on power generation and industrial park will transform the state to a global business centre"

IS THIS GOVERNMENT ONLY ABOUT SIGNING MOU'S AND NEVER COMMISSION THESE PROJECTS?
TerrorSquad147:
Bros all the places you mentioned are in owerri municipal, pls talk about other parts in imo state that are worse than those..Rochas is a big fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endsars Demonstrators Call Off Protests In Osun, Appreciate Youths’ Consciousnes / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices / Tragedy Averted As Fire Guts Petrol Station In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.