Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex (3040 Views)

Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / These "CUCUMBER" Is Out Because Of Miss Anambra For Maximum Pleasure / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by topzttst(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
When it comes to sex, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

When someone says, “I don’t give a Bleep,” I assume that person is either abstinent or a horribly, terribly selfish lover. Be neither. Be the kind of person who both gives and takes a Bleep.
This isn’t about making love ; this is about fucking like you give a Bleep.

Before I get too far into this, I’m not some goat-legged god of sex . I’m built like a 1950s pro wrestler and my grower would only be impressive on Kevin Hart (and I’m sorry for the distress seeing that combo would cause any person, much less someone who thought she was heading to the bone zone). However, when I Bleep someone, she stays bleeped.

Quick advice: even if it’s just once a week, getting in some good, sweaty exercise will take your bedroom game to the next level. More from a good hormones situation than a sculpted abs one....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/ways-to-get-maximum-pleasure-during-sex.html

Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by ever811(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
op iam in bed with my new catch already.... waiting for your tricks plsss be fast about it,and make sure you post some pics of you doing it for fast learning thanks..

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
ever811:
op iam in bed with my new catch already.... waiting for your tricks plsss be fast about it,and make sure you post some pics of you doing it for fast learning thanks..
see wahala.. you nr know were Google dey..
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by faruz: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laclicklabend duty calls grin
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by topzttst(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
faruz:
Laclicklabend duty calls grin
y una dy always call laclicklabend
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by agbonkamen(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
sex should not be discussed now we are in recession let us face this hardship with all our heart and leave sex alone for the now all nairaland guys should be injected to make their dick lay down low to avoid erect**n for this recession grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by oshikoyaodemi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
agbonkamen:
sex should not be discussed now we are in recession let us face this hardship with all our heart and leave sex alone for the now all nairaland guys should be injected to make their dick lay down low to avoid erect**n for this recession grin
nice
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Topza(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice
hmm
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
hmm
what
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by freeman95(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2016
them dey teach person how to enjoy fuckkk
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2016
freeman95:
them dey teach person how to enjoy fuckkk
ask me oh. lol
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by freeman95(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
ask me oh. lol
cos i taya for all these posts...
and by the way SEE AS YOUR BOBEE BIG SHA for your dp!
kai grin
If only u are a girl sad
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
freeman95:

cos i taya for all these posts...

and by the way SEE AS YOUR BOBEE BIG SHA
for your dp!

kai grin

If only u are a girl sad
so I look like man.. abi... I wnt just answer you
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by freeman95(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
so I look like man.. abi... I wnt just answer you

Guy no vex sorry

i meant girl grin
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2016
freeman95:

Guy no vex sorry
i meant girl grin
you are nt well at all
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by njiasi30(f): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2016
agbonkamen:
Hahaha cheesy grin
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
njiasi30:
Hahaha cheesy grin
Lol na so
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by id911(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
Lol na so

ur signature...how does one knows ur saying d truth
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
id911:

ur signature...how does one knows ur saying d truth
am saying d truth
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by id911(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
am saying d truth
cool u and i are on the page then
Re: Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex by Damilolababy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
id911:

cool u and i are on the page then
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This True?the Real Reason Girls Friendzone Guys / 99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 / She Snubs Me Everytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.