Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Can You Lick Her Bombom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lick Her Bombom? (3737 Views)

This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Guys av always love to eat girls down south n Suck every bit of that juicy triangle tongue. But as much as we love to eat women's snail.
Here comes the question

Can U Lick her BomBom
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by abokibuhari: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
after she go toilet or what is he saying ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
people dey flex puna na bom bom come be problem?
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by bitchcrafts: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hope u not talking bout the butt hole tho cheesy
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Neimar: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
I can only tear it wif my d**k buh wif my mouth God 4bid undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by aphixiano(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
lick bum bum which kind konji go do man wey go Dey lick bum bum . O wa gaa bayi
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
I mean lick her BomBom like tomtom oooo. Yup could also be the asshole but I mean her whole bombom

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
abokibuhari:
after she go toilet or what is he saying ?
Doesn't matter after she goes to toilet or not, at least she will clean up, cheesy
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Once spent an hour doing this with a clean, thick ass black chick.

Ate, licked, sucked, tongue bleeped and basically made sweet love to that bootyhole with my tongue.
Best freaky night of my life tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
ebonflex:
Once spent an hour doing this with a clean, thick ass black chick.

Ate, licked, sucked, tongue bleeped and basically made sweet love to that bootyhole with my tongue.
Best freaky night of my life tongue
Wow u rili enjoyed, I envy u cheesy. This is exactly Wt m saying man

1 Like

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by bamisepeters(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
aphixiano:
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
aphixiano:

With a CLEAN chick, it's sexy and enjoyable and you just feel like this freaky beast while wrapping your arms around her belly and eating out that sweet bootyhole while she throws her head back and grinds on your face and tongue.

I advise you to do this only with a THICK ASS chick, who takes ANAL HYGIENE seriously.
In fact, if the bich doesn't even know what an enema is, regulate her to sucking your dik only. She isn't ready grin
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
U got it ryt... exactly clean chik n thick tail tongue wow, yummy mehn, u can't beat d taste n feeling... dn't mind dox guys na very few of em understand us lol cheesy
ebonflex:

With a CLEAN chick, it's sexy and enjoyable and you just feel like this freaky beast while doing it.

I advise you to do this only with a THICK ASS chick, who takes ANAL HYGIENE seriously.
In fact, if the bich doesn't even know what an enema is, regulate her to sucking your dik only. She isn't ready grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
romeorails:
U got it ryt... exactly clean chik n thick tail tongue wow, yummy mehn, u can't beat d taste n feeling... dn't mind dox guys na very few of em understand us lol cheesy
Hmm, good some girls are beginning to enjoy on dir assholes lol grin grin
Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
I will gladly lick dimples182 bombom yummy kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Lick Her Bombom? by stevecantrell: 1:40pm On May 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See Stunning Photos Of Russia’s Kim Kardashian, Claims She’s Never Had Surgery / The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating / Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.