Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire (5406 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / See what Trump did next with the Jehovah’s Witnesses in their place of Worship / To All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Weah96: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=49641868][/quote]

Stop telling people.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

I mind more than you do, but don't you think there is nothing one can do about it if your story is REALLY true?

It is just like seeing a crocodile eating up your only child in the middle of a big sea. You would only feel sorry, cry but can't do more than these things. Unless you want to die with your child.
Did you just equate God to a crocodile just now?

promise, what's wrong with you?
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Glory to God that I didn't end up like my parents who died in Atheism. Today I am a christian.
Your parents who are now currently being tormented in hell.

Well aren't you the best child ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by otemanuduno: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your TV does not believe in that purchasing receipt or the place you bought it from just as Atheists don't believe in Creation or God the creator.

I am not an atheist, but in this case, God didn't show himself to atheists, so they are justified in not believing. Do you believe in the UFOS? You may not believe they exist, but some believes in it. God is best believed by appearing to one. And if he doesn't, then no one is condemned for not believing in him.

Anyway, I believe in God but not in any of the religious gods.

2 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Weah96 post=49642880]
Stop telling people.[/quote
What
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am not an atheist, but in this case, God didn't show himself to atheists, so they are justified in not believing. Do you believe in the UFOS? You may not believe they exist, but some believes in it. God is best believed by appearing to one. And if he doesn't, then no one is condemned for not believing in him.

Anyway, I believe in God but not in any of the religious gods.

Na you sabi
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Teempakguy:
Your parents who are now currently being tormented in hell.

Well aren't you the best child ever.

Glory to God
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Glory to God
The above is a Consequence of region

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
The above is a Consequence of region
The above shows your real identity.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The above shows your real identity.
What's my real identity
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
What's my real identity
What's the consequence of religion
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by HCpaul(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

As senseless your post always sound, you still prefer to write long notes no busy person will have time to read.

Receive some sense biko!

That is what you always says whenever you get out of argument.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by killermanIsBack(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2016
xendra:
360ng you need true salvation more than any atheist or pagan or on believer in general. with your revelation system of evangelism you will push more people away than win them over. so you first go and get saved.
so this is where u have been hiding while I search for u on the whole of NL... cool

From my own vantage point, devoid of sentiments and bias, I usually follow arguments by both theist and atheist , one thing is usually clear, the arguments of atheist are far more reaching, cogent and compelling, but that of theist are more of hear say dogmas that simulate myths , there is no objectivism in their arguments...

I think religion really needs to be practised with sane mind.... For me I do not care what u choose to believe or worship , as long as it doesnt affect ur sound mind of objectivism, then we good to go....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Weah96:

Hearing the voice of a Creator should be an EASY claim to prove. How come all you can manage to do is say this:

"I am a Christian, I hear the voice of my creator."

Why is the creator speaking to Christians when he ALREADY compiled the Bible?

If your lecturer speaks to you, don't listen b'cos he ALREADY compiled handout for you.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Weah96: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

If your lecturer speaks to you, don't listen b'cos he ALREADY compiled handout for you.

Your lecturer is not invisible is he?

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Weah96:

Your lecturer is not invisible is he?
Answer yourself
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What's the consequence of religion
They told you your parents were burning in hell, because according to you they were atheist, suffering forever in eternal torment. And your response to their never ending pain is glory be to God. You sicken me. You are a hypnotised person, incapable of thinking beyond a thousand year old book, enjoying the invisible cocaine that is religion. This is the consequence of religion, a zombie like fellowship of deluded zealots. I'd pray for you if i was religious or thought it would work. But since i don't, i hope you find something better in this life, because you'll not get another.

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Answer yourself
What a baby
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Weah96: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Answer yourself

No need for the hostility brother. It's not that serious. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lennycool:
What a baby
It takes a baby to know a baby.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lennycool:

They told you your parents were burning in hell, because according to you they were atheist, suffering forever in eternal torment. And your response to their never ending pain is glory be to God. You sicken me. You are a hypnotised person, incapable of thinking beyond a thousand year old book, enjoying the invisible cocaine that is religion. This is the consequence of religion, a zombie like fellowship of deluded zealots. I'd pray for you if i was religious or thought it would work. But since i don't, i hope you find something better in this life, because you'll not get another.

My life is more better in Christ Jesus. God have done what no man can do in my life. I have my mind made up and I will not look back in serving God my creator. If you think that no body created you, it's your business but for me Sekundo, GOD CREATED ME. Years back as an Atheist, I challenged a Christian that I don't believe in God or any miracle, he told me to bring 5 sick people to their crusade ground, I hv to come down to Nigeria went to the street and picked 2 blind people and 3 pple that are cripple to the crusade ground. What I saw that day surprised me. The 3 cripple walked and 1 out of the 2 blind pple saw perfectly. The man that invited me didn't know that I was in that crusade, Honestly there's God in Heaven.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by hopefulLandlord: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My life is more better in Christ Jesus. God have done what no man can do in my life. I have my mind made up and I will not look back in serving God my creator. If you think that no body created you, it's your business but for me Sekundo, GOD CREATED ME. Years back as an Atheist, I challenged a Christian that I don't believe in God or any miracle, he told me to bring 5 sick people to their crusade ground, I hv to come down to Nigeria went to the street and picked 2 blind people and 3 pple that are cripple to the crusade ground. What I saw that day surprised me. The 3 cripple walked and 1 out of the 2 blind pple saw perfectly. The man that invited me didn't know that I was in that crusade, Honestly there's God in Heaven.

interesting!!

pls connect me to that crusade ground person

I'll bring 4 amputees

just 1 amputee having his limb back would be enough for me and many atheists out there

thanks for your cooperation in advance

2 Likes

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Ah if only I could believe you, why don't you share the name of this your crusade ground, the location, and the day when such astronomical feats will be carried out again. I do hope you're not just trying to get publicity for your church with blatant lies. I hope not. With that please provide the data

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

interesting!!

pls connect me to that crusade ground person

I'll bring 4 amputees

just 1 amputee having his limb back would be enough for me and many atheists out there

thanks for your cooperation in advance

Very well dear hope you will bring the cut off part as you are coming.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Lennycool:

Ah if only I could believe you, why don't you share the name of this your crusade ground, the location, and the day when such astronomical feats will be carried out again. I do hope you're not just trying to get publicity for your church with blatant lies. I hope not. With that please provide the data

One who never believe in God will not believe the miracle of God either.
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Weah96:

No need for the hostility brother. It's not that serious. grin grin cheesy
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by raphieMontella: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Glory to God that I didn't end up like my parents who died in Atheism. Today I am a christian.
and you're happy?

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
360ng:
Repent or you will regret in hell. Jesus loves you, its not too late to come to him. Repent Now or you will regret it in hell. The decision is yours. Revelation 21:8
This is quite intrinsic to Christians who see invoking a fiery torment chamber as a means of justifying God's existence. The love of barbaric torture is the driving cause behind such stupendous concept.

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
and you're happy?
and you are sad?
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
and you're happy?
and you are sad?
Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by raphieMontella: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
sekundosekundo:

and you are sad?
youre happily saying your parents are in hell
and happily burning in sulphur brimstone in a lake of fire and gnashing their teeth for all eternity..
You say thiss confidently.?
This is what you wish them?

1 Like

Re: All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire by sekundosekundo: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

youre happily saying your parents are in hell
and happily burning in sulphur brimstone in a lake of fire and gnashing their teeth for all eternity..
You say thiss confidently.?
This is what you wish them?

SAME TO YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used Juju To Grow My Church - Popular Pastor Confesses / Strangers Or Allies? Paul’s Knowledge Of Jesus / A List Of Over 700 Inconsistencies In The Bible!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.