Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out (4735 Views)

Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page / Westworld Fan Page / CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Hey guys... I come with Good NEWS, for those of us that follow How To Get Away With Murder. Should have done this post yesterday but I was too tired to do so. I announce to you the Third Season of one of America's best Series. HEHEHE!!! I'm trying not to drop SPOILERS THOUGH lipsrsealed, but the heat already got started.

Quick Review:
A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives.

S03E01 - https://mega.nz/#!5loVWAoI!kAByOcUhnATocm245nmHlxQruPnWp3A09hDfhj6Yxhs

1 Like

Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by pr0blem: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Wow! I thought it was coming in Next year? Thanks bro.. I can't carry last o.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by collins1895: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
I so much luv dis series,i hav season 1&2 on my pc,season 3 episode 1 is out,i dnt watch til it is complete
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
collins1895:
I so much luv dis series,i hav season 1&2 on my pc,season 3 episode 1 is out,i dnt watch til it is complete

Hahaha! Beg me not to spoil it for you. grin

Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by yinkarh187(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
pls how can I get HD video of this series not 02tvseries type. I'm still in s02 sha
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by kinggogo: 5:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Great series

Season 3 has started with a bang already. It's surely gonna b one hell of a season.

But cnt believe grey's anatomy has no fan page
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
yinkarh187:
pls how can I get HD video of this series not 02tvseries type. I'm still in s02 sha

I shared the link of the HD video of S03E01 on the first post na.

Anyways, for clearer videos on the older episodes of the series do well to visit http://www.yourserie.com/?s=How+to+get+away+with+murder&submit=Search
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
kinggogo:
Great series

Season 3 has started with a bang already. It's surely gonna b one hell of a season.

But cnt believe grey's anatomy has no fan page

You can say that again... serious BANG. I'm tempted to spoil it for those that haven't viewed it sha. I'm surprised MAAAAAANY SERIES do not have fan pages here.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by Ichliebedich(f): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Who died in the fire? shocked
Oliver ×
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by tspun(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
I love this series like ?
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ichliebedich:
Who died in the fire? shocked
Oliver ×

LOOOOL. You're such a spoiler grin grin grin.

But Frank is a bastard sha
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by Ichliebedich(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
FellaL:

LOOOOL. You're such a spoiler grin grin grin.

But Frank is a bastard sha

LOL, Frank is simply lost without Annalise. I hope he wasn't the one in the building
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ichliebedich:

LOL, Frank is simply lost without Annalise. I hope he wasn't the one in the building

LOOOL. I hope same too o. but he seemed to be seriously up to something Evil in episode 1
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by Ichliebedich(f): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
FellaL:

LOOOL. I hope same too o. but he seemed to be seriously up to something Evil in episode 1
Have you seen the new episode grin
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by kinggogo: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm there's sm1 alive in d burning building. Who'll myt dat b Mhen mhen d suspense in dis series na die.

Well if i'm to guess i think it's either nate or frank dat is dead
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by phemolala07(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2016
kinggogo:
Hmm there's sm1 alive in d burning building. Who'll myt dat b Mhen mhen d suspense in dis series na die.

Well if i'm to guess i think it's either nate or frank dat is dead

I think it's Nate also
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by phemolala07(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2016
One of d best series
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by kinggogo: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Or it myt b sm1 we least xpect. This is my ranking on who myt b dead

1. Nate
2.Frank
3.One of d students (which i very hope i'm wrong)
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by FellaL: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ichliebedich:
Have you seen the new episode grin

I'm seeing it today. Don't spoil it just yet for me. Haha!
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by lordkratos: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Who killed Wes #htgawm
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by whizqueen(f): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
lordkratos:
Who killed Wes #htgawm
Connor.

I hate that Wes is dead it's so sad embarassed I just hope he is the truly. cry
Is it just me or does everyone find that Michaela gurl pretty? Asher is one hell of a funny dude. He spices up the tension in the series.

I so much love this series
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by lordkratos: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Have you seen the season finale?
whizqueen:

Connor.

I hate that Wes is dead it's so sad embarassed I just hope he is the truly. cry
Is it just me or does everyone find that Michaela gurl pretty? Asher is one hell of a funny dude. He spices up the tension in the series.

I so much love this series
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by whizqueen(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
lordkratos:
Have you seen the season finale?
Nop.
I stopped at episode 14
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by lordkratos: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
u must mean 13 cos they aired 14 & 15 together yesternite. pls go n download and watch it
whizqueen:

Nop.
I stopped at episode 14
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by whizqueen(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
lordkratos:
u must mean 13 cos they aired 14 & 15 together yesternite. pls go n download and watch it
Wow thanks. It was released today.

Thanks for not spoiling grin currently downloading cheesy
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by Babamide(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
U guys need to see the season finale. Fear catch me. Who killed Wes Gibbons?
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by whizqueen(f): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Babamide:
U guys need to see the season finale. Fear catch me. Who killed Wes Gibbons?
I'm not understanding either.....
What Anneliese said in the last scene does it means she's Wes' real mom nii?
Re: How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out by Babamide(m): 5:15am On Feb 25, 2017
whizqueen:

I'm not understanding either.....
What Anneliese said in the last scene does it means she's Wes' real mom nii?
I doubt it. She just implied that she took him like a son she didn't get to have

(1) (Reply)

Kajola - Another Reflection Of Naija Ineptitude / Video: #bbathechase Beverly Osu Shower Scene / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.