Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh (3149 Views)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Xtopher123(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2016
A girl I once met and we both had a hangout, Nothing serious tho..

Today this early morning we had this conversation and I'm wondering.. Am I too harsh or too Strict? I'll other conversation I had with other girls that kinda said similar things..

Image Taken Down

Sorry guys I had to take the image down, seems I acted childish or immature to have created this thread (as some people would have it) in the first place.. Sorry if I got you offended..
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by funnynation(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2016
u?
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2016
seems the latest trend is now screen shot a chat then bring it her then write about a girl duping ur ass or nah nah its always ganna be a girl duping guy's azz
undecided
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by saintfellow(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Op you are just imature and childish. what now concerns Romancelanders and the private chat you had with a lady. There is a reason, why its called Dm(direct message).

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by ifex370(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:
undecided

mtchw... any small thing peeps will come n drop dia personal conversations here..

its getting annoying
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by beycity(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2016
This is so so Insane, immature & unreasonable!!!! This was meant to be a normal conversation between two mature peeps but here it is on Social media.
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2016
ifex370:

mtchw... any small thing peeps will come n drop dia personal conversations here..

its getting annoying

I tell ya it's becoming stale
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by LorDBolton(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Lmao... dude abeg upgrade the kinda girls u roll with

2016 and girl dey msg u un2 October 1st hangout? Lmao

Better use scope knack d babe and move on with life.

2kobo
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Yuneehk(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Harsh indeed undecided
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by LorDBolton(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2016
saintfellow:
Op you are just imature and childish.
what now concerns Romancelanders and the private chat you had with a lady.
There is a reason, why its called Dm(direct message).

Did u see her name there ni? Smh

Abeg OP reupload the screenshot jare

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2016
WTF is the Screenshot cox thats what am here for angry
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Boys now start conversation with girls with intentions to shame them on social media abi?hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Anybody dat saved the screenshot should upload it, émabinù o...
We know d op was childish but if u upload am, u are not childish, because no b ur chat, u are just helping we viewers to view the view that some viewers hav viewed but dont want the next set of viewers who hv intention of viewing to view...

Op we beg u to please #bringbackourscreenshot, so dat we dedicated viewers, who after viewing does not stop other viewers with viewing objectives from viewing this view u initially wanted us to view.

12 Likes

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Xtopher123:

Today this early morning we had this conversation and I'm wondering.. Am I too harsh or too Strict? I'll other conversation I had with other girls that kinda said similar things..

Image Taken Down

Sorry guys I had to take the image down, seems I acted childish or immature to have created this thread (as some people would have it) in the first place.. Sorry if I got you offended..
where's the screenshot? undecided

#BringBackOurScreenshot

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by MasterBaiter: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2016
what is this fuckery? bring those screenshots back before we raze this thread.

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by olasubomi007(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2016
#BringBackOurScreenshot

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by queencalipso(f): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Era of screen shots. Hahaha!! Op beg the mods to help you take the thread down, since you've taken the image down.

Don't allow people to waste their Mb and see nothing. It's not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by sauceEEP(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Anybody dat save the screenshot should upload it, émabinù o...
We know d op was childish but if u upload am, u are not childish, because no b ur chat, u are just helping we viewers to view the view that some hav viewed but dont want the next set of viewers who hv intention of viewing to view...
Chai!!!
Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2016
sauceEEP:

Chai!!!

Naso... grin

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
So removing d screenshot is not childish eh, just because some childish adults said u are childish, u decided to prove u aint childish by acting childish.
#bringbackourscreenshot
Xtopher123:
Image Taken Down

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by FreeSpirited: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nzeokafor:
We know d op was childish but if u upload am, u are not childish, because no b ur chat, u are just helping we viewers to view the view that some viewers hav viewed but dont want the next set of viewers who hv intention of viewing to view...

Op we beg u to please #bringbackourscreenshot, so dat we dedicated viewers, who after viewing does not stop other viewers with viewing objectives from viewing this view u initially wanted us to view.
Bro...pls pass me your weed...,I want to be like u

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Bro...pls pass me your weed...,I want to be like u

Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh by GiMngo: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Infact you deserve a trophy!

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand / Nigerian Men: See The Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse / 800-pound Couple Vows To Lose Weight So They Can Have Sex For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.