Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says (1857 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by conductor1: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Saturday, 24 September 2016
Sit-at-home protest: Nnamdi Kanu controls more influence than Buhari, group says

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has mocked Nigerian leader President Muhammadu Buhari over the success of the group's sit-at-home protest on Friday 23 September 2016.

IPOB reminded the Nigerian Federal Government who is holding their leader Nnamdi Kanu over treasonable felony charges in Kuje Prisons, Abuja, that the Abia State-born Biafra Republic agitator waives more respect and command within the populace of Southeast and South South Nigeria than the former military dictator, Buhari.

In a statement IPOB released today, signed by spokesman Emma Nnaji, the group said:
[b]Nigeria govt and her animals in uniform are still wondering how IPOB issued a command and whole of Biafraland and Biafrans in Diaspora obeyed the order simultaneously without use of violent,force,coercion,looting and destruction of properties or bribing people to abide.

They failed to realise that when an ideology take hold of people any other thing is secondary. You can't defeat an ideology with violent,that's reason no force of power by Buhari terrorist armed forces that can deter determined Biafrans from agitating for freedom.

Therefore to keep Nnamdi Kanu in detention will in no way stop the movement rather it will galvanised the movement and attract more supporters as it has done.

Infact Buhari has help to move the agitation far; he made it easy and faster for Biafra to be restored. He will go down the history as the most foolish president of Nigeria who gave IPOB and Radio Biafra unsolicited presidential publicity.

The rate IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu accelerated to stardom is the result of imbecilic attitude of Buhari in fighting unjust war against just course and peaceful people of Biafra.

However despite all the Nigerian govt tyranny against Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu in particular i count it all joy because Buhari’s actions are under international scrutiny at the moment and soon little friendship he enjoys today will vanish.As IPOB will continues to stroke him so shall his provocative actions murder him.

All who think IPOB determinations will wind-down should get consolation pills to cushion the dementia because they're going to be disappointed.

Nnamdi Kanu inculcated die-hard spirit in this class of freedom fighters so even if he is no more his duplicate is in millions.

Present Biafra youths is different from what Nigeria used to know,this set of Biafrans do not sound,act or look like people that will substitute anything for Freedom of Biafra.

So therefore it better for Arewa and Oduduwa to start thinking how to live without Biafra because where Biafra restoration movement has reach is the point of no returned.[/b]

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/sit-at-home-protest-nnamdi-kanu.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2016
x
Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by daclint(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by sarrki(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
I said it that Igbos & there followers are criminals

I don't know they are also suffering from schizophrenia

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by temptnow: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Buhari is so dumb

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Rrankdonga(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2016
This Buhari is a good example of a bad leader in every way! He's leadership style is so uninspiring to say the least.

10 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Rrankdonga(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

can't you see how this movement is gaining ground? What serious government will not start quickly looking for a diplomatic way to handle this already? You Mr Sarrki I'm not sure you have any serious responsibilities in your hands. But if you do please handle your business the way this man is running this country just for a month. I'll be waiting to hear your report.

11 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by amc: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
This is one of the reasons people are against this movement. You abuse the president nd those who don't agree with you. You ask what is the business of Yorubas and Hausas with Biafra yet you post this rubbish on a forum owned and operated by a Nigerian you hate. Shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by orimsamsam(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Another round of chest beating

1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Thewrath(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Na you go tire o

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by APCsupporter: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Rrankdonga:
can't you see how this movement is gaining ground? What serious government will not start quickly looking for a diplomatic way to handle this already? You Mr Sarrki I'm not sure you have any serious responsibilities in your hands. But if you do please handle your business the way this man is running this country just for a month. I'll be waiting to hear your report.

Gaining ground in what way? The world sees you as jokers. You made over 50 threats and gave the govt over 20 ultimatums yet you haven't done anything. Ipoop is just a group for jobless jokers

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by APCsupporter: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Even the admin of my whatsapp group commands more influence than that joker talkless of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by attackgat: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Real2020:

Afonja...This is your father known to have fought with 9 Tigers and survived...has scars to show it!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by proeast(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Are you this jobless or you are among the pay per post zombies APC unleashed on nairaland? Why is the mere mention of IPOB or Biafra giving you such sleepness night that you must comment negatively on any thread you see it Does your existence and that of your folks depend on Igbos & Niger Delta minorities remaining with you Why are you guys this shameless for Gods sake? **spits**

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Rrankdonga(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2016
APCsupporter:

Gaining ground in what way? The world sees you as jokers. You made over 50 threats and gave the govt over 20 ultimatums yet you haven't done anything. Ipoop is just a group for jobless jokers
I'm not ipob and unlike you i'm not threatened by Biafra. It doesn't matter if they've made a million threats. This movement can no longer be ignored. The government needs to take them more seriously simple and short.

The fact that we are even having this conversation should bring some serious questions to your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by APCsupporter: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Rrankdonga:
I'm not ipob and unlike you i'm not threatened by Biafra. It doesn't matter if they've made a million threats. This movement can no longer be ignored. The government needs to take them more seriously simple and short.

The fact that we are even having this conversation should bring some serious questions to your mind.

I rather feel more threatened by the domestic animals I see on the streets. We have always known that ipoop is simply an attention-seeking group. Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Politicalwisdom(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2016
APCsupporter:
Even the admin of my whatsapp group commands more influence than that joker talkless of Buhari.
didnt undstnd ur english ,talkless or talk more

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by OMAR12: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2016
APCsupporter:

I rather feel more threatened by the domestic animals I see on the streets. We have always known that ipoop is simply an attention-seeking group. Nothing more
yes and their attention will soon be found, just as it found urs. it will find those in greater authority.

5 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Jesusloveyou: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Thewrath:

Na you go tire o
na una go tire for insult, until una repent or untij una get commonsense, no Biafra, and kanu should better go to hell than to grant nuisance freedom, igbos are nigerians while ipods are nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Alcatraz003: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Uwaomaokey:
This is laughable, you were making sense until you got to this part.

[/s]

Why is he not making sense? is this site not owned by a Yoruba man? abi its igbks that own nairaland again? na wa oooo
Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Alcatraz003: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
na una go tire for insult, until una repent or untij una get commonsense, no Biafra, and kanu should better go to hell than to grant nuisance freedom, igbos are nigerians while ipods are nuisance

I disagree with your last sentence. Igbos are members of ipob.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by APCsupporter: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
didnt undstnd ur english ,talkless or talk more

Didn't what? Please spell that word correctly. Over six consonants fa. Haba!!
Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by conductor1: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

Why is he not making sense? is this site not owned by a Yoruba man? abi its igbks that own nairaland again? na wa oooo

Seun is using a hosting belonging to Hostgator, a company in the United States of America. So, are you saying he should pack out and find a hosting in Ibadan or Oshogbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Alcatraz003: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=conductor1 post=49632504]

Seun is using a hosting belonging to Hostgator, a company in the United States of America. So, are you saying he should pack out and find a hosting in Ibadan or Oshogbo?[/quote)
Your post is nothing but semantics. Who owns the site? hosting whatever is alien to men not versed in IT vocabulary.

Meanwhile, igbos should please put up or shut up. We are tired of the everyday wailing. una no dey tire? We have advised that igbos should go back to the east enmasse and stop investments in yoruba or hausa land and a recall of your representatives at the NASS or get ready to fight a war with Nigeria. What other help can other Nigerians render to igbos in the quest for biafra?

If igbos think they will be compensated for being lazy politically and insulting the big 2 will earn them a better place in obodo Nigerian then igbos must be deluded.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Thewrath(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Like I care,na so una go dey collect,back to back!
Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by Jesusloveyou: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Alcatraz003:

I disagree with your last sentence. Igbos are members of ipob.
ipods are terrorist,and sub-group in south-east, as boko-haram is to north-east and fulani herdsmen to north-west, and millitant to south-south, and opc to south-west

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Protest: Nnamdi Kanu Controls More Influence Than Buhari, Group Says by conductor1: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Your post is nothing but semantics. Who owns the site? hosting whatever is alien to men not versed in IT vocabulary.

Meanwhile, igbos should please put up or shut up. We are tired of the everyday wailing. una no dey tire? We have advised that igbos should go back to the east enmasse and stop investments in yoruba or hausa land and a recall of your representatives at the NASS or get ready to fight a war with Nigeria. What other help can other Nigerians render to igbos in the quest for biafra?

If igbos think they will be compensated for being lazy politically and insulting the big 2 will earn them a better place in obodo Nigerian then igbos must be deluded.
Same way seun hosts his website on an account opened with hostgator in USA is same way Igbos host their comments in accounts opened on Seun's website. If they tell you that NDA has sacked all oil firms from their lands, you'll turn roadside environmental adviser immediately yet you spew bigotry over a small website that is owned by your kinsman (which hardly generates income for your FG).

It seems you are retar.ded didn't go to school at all?

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Calling President Buhari And Jacob Zuma (video) / War Battle: Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, And Ethiopia Vs France And UK / Turkish Government Seeks Partnership With Ipob Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.