Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas (488 Views)

Jesus (pbuh) Was Not Crucified... Concrete Evidence In True Gospel Of Barnabas) / Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas by ajiboye007(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2016
apologist korade olawoyin

Do you know that according to the Gospel of Barnabas, the one leper that came back to Jesus for appreciation was an Ishmaelite?

Are you aware that navel in the belly of man was as a result of Satan's spit aroused by Angel Gabriel?

Have you also read that according to the Gospel of Barnabas, Adam read the Shahada in the SKY, and when I mean the Shahada, I am talking about the one of Allah and Muhammad?

Do you know the origin of the Adam's apple in ur throat according to the Gospel of Barnabas was as a result of Adam trying to vomit the "Apple" he ate in the Garden and the thing got stuck?

You ain’t see anything yet, these are just few stuff from this book, Lord willing, on Wednesday, we shall be examining the book on the Seasoned Apologist Podcast.

You dont want to miss this episode!
Re: Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
I dnt evn undastnd
Re: Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas by annunaki2(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2016
The islamic al taquiya industry to denigrate Christianity as been well established since the demonic reign of their 'prophet'. The earliest reference to the gospel of barnabas was in the sixteenth century and it was attributed to a Tunisian Muslim. This was 1,600 years after the original gospels and even 900 years after the quoran was concocted yet some deluded brain dead human beings claim it's an authentic gospel just because it reiterates the lies told by their 'prophet' in the quoran centuries earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas by ajiboye007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt evn undastnd
u cant understand, because u dont know what the gospel of bananas is about .
Re: Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas by sinaj(f): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
ajiboye007:

u cant understand, because u dont know what the gospel of bananas is about .
no I don't know
Re: Islamic Influence On The Gospel Of Barnabas by annunaki2(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
sinaj:
no I don't know

The gospel of barnabas is a fake gospel attributed to Jesus but written by muslims as recently as the sixteenth century to lend credence to some fables written in the quoran about Jesus.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do All Churches Worship One God? My Opinion(no) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.