Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) (39805 Views)

50-Year-Old Woman Weds For The First Time In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / In Kogi, 28-Year-Old Woman Weds 78-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
just negodu. keep kwayet there. you will not allow ya daughter to marry otedola son ? grin

I will neva i swear down!..
She didnt marry otedola son doesnt mean she wont get another rich or even everage man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
samsard:
Nothing much. How you dey. Wetin you think of this marriage?
i think the marriage is a joke lol. like what is a strong black woman doing with a weak looking unhealthy looking goofy looking white boy ? i just dont see him holding her interest for too long. they look unmatched. but hey maybe she just tryna get british citizenship from the thing and she will bounce after and go and marry chukwudi in village.

bros my side dey na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

lolllz! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No retreat, no surrender!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

keep kwayet there ma fren. just negodu
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
keep kwayet there ma fren. just negodu

Keep kwayet...there oga
She didnt marry otedola son doesnt mean she wont see another rich or average man.

Marriage btn east and west is a scam.
I kno many eaxamples to give
Most times they force it!...
My daughter cant marry from dat side nomatter how rich.
Once again.. I SWEAR DOWN!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
O ti do Oyinbo ye pa.

Beemzy2014 come see chomtin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

Keep kwayet...there oga
She didnt marry otedola son doesnt mean she wont see another rich or average man.

Marriage btn east and west is a scam.
I kno many eaxamples to give
Most times they force it!...
My daughter cant marry from dat side nomatter how rich.
Once again.. I SWEAR DOWN!
if marriage between east and west is a scam why ya brothers always coming to the west everyday ? and you are typing this thing from ya house in festac abi na satellite town. keep kwayet there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by niyidenrele: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

may god punish u, who be flat head? If i get u now, i 4 commot ur teeth.

i am happy she married the right person not the usual black monkey of the horrorba tribe.
waternogeteneny:

[b]may god punish u, who be flat head? If i get u now, i 4 commot ur teeth.

i am happy she married the right person not the usual black monkey of the horrorba tribe.
[/b]
waternogeteneny:

may god punish u, who be flat head? If i get u now, i 4 commot ur teeth.

well done eee pain ,yam leg beabea female ethnicity race...lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
just negodu. keep kwayet there. you will not allow ya daughter to marry otedola son ? grin
you got'em right about there grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by samsard(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
i think the marriage is a joke lol. like what is a strong black woman doing with a weak looking unhealthy looking goofy looking white boy ? i just dont see him holding her interest for too long. they look unmatched. but hey maybe she just tryna get british citizenship from the thing and she will bounce after and go and marry chukwudi in village.

bros my side dey na.
Hope you've dialed down on the conspiracy theories? Anyways, where art thou and you still havent told me who those oracles you once mentioned are?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
if marriage between east and west is a scam why ya brothers always coming to the west everyday ? and you are typing this thing from ya house in festac abi na satellite town. keep kwayet there cheesy

Point of correction Lagos is not west or yoruba land. Get that into your head.

Secondly, not everybody will compromise giving the bitter history between igbos and yorubas.

I dont think their will be an issue without the bitter history that makes such marriage appear like adding salt to injury.

This is y it is better in the long run to pursue dialogue and diplomacy over war and murder, that solves nothing but actually creates everlasting problem that will be waiting for u in the future.

3 million igbos were murdered due to Awolowo starvation policy, we cannot forget that.

Blood is a covenant, wen u spill it, u signal to the spirit world a binding agreement. Biafra war effectively created the divide.

I respect HARDBOI for his stance though i will like to see the practicality of it faced with a well behaved/educated Otedola son.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

Secondly, not everybody will compromise giving the bitter history between igbos and yorubas.

I dont think their will be an issue without the bitter histrory.

This is y it is better in the long run to pursue dialogue and diplomacy over war and murder that solves nothing but actually creates everlasting problem.

Blood is a covenant, wen u spill it, u signal to the spirit world a binding agreement. Biafra war effectively created the divide.

I respect HARDBOI for his stance though i will like to see the practicality of it face with a well behaved/educated Otedola son.

what is lagos ? igbo-land ? keep kwayet there. all the obas in lagos are yoruba and the people controlling it are yoruba and all the landmarks are named after yoruba ( tinubu square etc etc ), and tinubu controls lagos. but it is not yoruba land though ? lolzzzz. just negodu grin

and you have to get over the biafran war. okay so yoruba kicked your ass in the war but thats the past, let the past stay in the past bro. all the yoruba niggas who kicked yo ass in the war are all dead. black scorpion adekunle is dead . so let it go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
maga don pay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
what is lagos ? igbo-land ? keep kwayet there. all the obas in lagos are yoruba and the people controlling it are yoruba and all the landmarks are named after yoruba ( tinubu square etc etc ), and tinubu controls lagos. but it is not yoruba land though ? lolzzzz. just negodu grin

and you have to get over the biafran war. okay so yoruba kicked your ass in the war but thats the past, let the past stay in the past bro. all the yoruba niggas who kicked yo ass in the war are all dead. black scorpion adekunle is dead . so let it go

Lagos is to Nigeria wat Abuja is to Nigeria as an FCT. Yorubas dont own the buildings or the land to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
samsard:
Hope you've dialed down on the conspiracy theories? Anyways, where art thou and you still havent told me who those oracles you once mentioned are?
lolzzzz @ dialed down on the conspiracy theories. nah chief i am still peddling conspiracy because this world is a conspiracy. where art moi ? still imprisoned under the queens behest in the dungeons of london. the oracles ? hmmm ok i will tell you soon lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by justmenoni: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Big head, small brain

quote author=Dexter247 post=49634467][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

Lagos is to Nigeria wat Abuja is to Nigeria. Yorubas dont own the buildings or the land to say the least.
come on bro. every sane man knows lagos is as yoruba as amala and ewedu wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
come on bro. every sane man knows lagos is as yoruba as amala and ewedu wink

No, yorubas have a comparative advantage due to the proximity of SW to Lagos, similar to Abuja, where the Hausa have a comparative advantage due to the poximity of the North to Abuja.

Neither cities belong to any tribe. They were not built with tribal money but Nigeria money.

U want Lagos, surrender Biafra. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

No, yorubas have a comparative advantage due to the proximity of SW to Lagos, similar to Abuja, where the Hausa have a comparative advantage due to the poximity of the North to Abuja.

Neither cities belong to any tribe. They were not built with tribal money but Nigeria money.

U want Lagos surrender Biafra. Simple
just negodu ? every city in nigeria was built with nigerian money so by your logic no where in nigeria belongs to anybody. keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
veekid:
Flat heads no dey carry last in pursuing red passport or anything that turns money

Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:

NB : it took coalition forces 3 years to gain access into the biafra territory. During the war, the biafra scientists wowed the world by inventing sophisticated weapons with less/no input from outside forces. A very small biafra wielded so much strength that America feared they were gonna oust them as world power. Reason why America mobilized some other world powers to fight biafra. If the war were fought between igbo and hausa/Yoruba, the igbo would have easily cruised to perpetual victory.

Yorubas didn't fuckinnn kick any igbo a$s. Can't even think of doing it in a millennium.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
you got'em right about there grin
right ? lolzzzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
NB : it took coalition forces 3 years to gain access into the biafra territory. During the war, the biafra scientists wowed the world by inventing sophisticated weapons with less/no input from outside forces. A very small biafra wielded so much strength that America feared they were gonna oust them as world power. Reason why America mobilized some other world powers to fight biafra. If the war were fought between igbo and hausa/Yoruba, the igbo would have easily cruised to perpetual victory.

Yorubas didn't fuckinnn kick any igbo a$s. Can't even think of doing it in a millennium.
this issue has been rehashed in past posts. those weapons were brought in through cameroon by the french who were supporting biafra wink

it was a proxy war fought in nigeria and all weaponry was supplied by the french. only weapons biafrans created was kataput and bow and arrow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:

u are just arguying like a kid..
Wat we are talking abt here is marriage.
And u are talking abt why iboa are in west
If u think therw are no yorubas in igboland den i cant argue wit u... coz its showz u aint grown yet

I have told u what i bliv in and u cant change my stance... my daughter no any relative will nena marry a yoruba man .. neva!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
this issue has been rehashed in past posts. those weapons were brought in through cameroon by the french who were supporting biafra wink

it was a proxy war fought in nigeria and all weaponry was supplied by the french. only weapons biafrans created was kataput and bow and arrow
the yoruba media would do just about anything to discredit the achievement of the igbo race. We're their nightmare. They dream igbo, they think igbo. But we think progress unperturbed by the yoruba's perception of us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I dont think their will be an issue without the
bitter history that makes such marriage appear like adding salt to injury.

This is y it is better in the long run to pursue dialogue and diplomacy over war and murder, that solves nothing but actually creates everlasting problem that will be waiting for u in the future.

3 million igbos were murdered due to Awolowo starvation policy, we cannot forget that.

I respect HARDBOI for his stance though i will like to see the practicality of it faced with a well behaved/educated Otedola son.

Guy no need arguing with him!..
Just lev him!
The question here is..
Will any of my relative marry yoruba...HELL NO!
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
the yoruba media would do just about anything to discredit the achievement of the igbo race. We're their nightmare. They dream igbo, they think igbo. But we think progress unperturbed by the yoruba's perception of us.
nah brah the breakdown of how the french supplied the biafrans weaponry through cameroon was explained by CNN and several western media and blogs not media from yoruba-land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

u are just arguying like a kid..
Wat we are talking abt here is marriage.
And u are talking abt why iboa are in west
If u think therw are no yorubas in igboland den i cant argue wit u... coz its showz u aint grown yet

I have told u what i bliv in and u cant change my stance... my daughter no any relative will nena marry a yoruba man .. neva!
tell dat to peter okoye. dat nigga got him a fine yoruba woman and his life has never been better wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
prof1990:
If the card wasn't green before its just a matter of time now ain't it?
I liked the pic and not the comment
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
nah brah the breakdown of how the french supplied the biafrans weaponry through cameroon was explained by CNN and several western media and blogs not media from yoruba-land
any link to buttress ya point bruh?

I don't mean quotes from nairaland warlords and war veterans.... sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
tell dat to peter okoye. dat nigga got him a fine yoruba woman and his life has never been better wink

He is peter okoye... not me
If any of my son should disregard my order and marry yoruba ill disown him!..
Yoruba women are virus...
They can contaminate any family they enterd.
There could very few good ones among them though... but i doubt if d percentage is up to 5%
I dont beef i only say d truth! ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
any link to buttress ya point bruh?

I don't mean quotes from nairaland warlords and war veterans.... sad
lolzzz. yeah we should call it the french war because the french were using the biafrans

https://afrolegends.com/2011/12/16/the-biafran-war/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Buried Together In Imo State (Photos) / My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.