Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) (40080 Views)

50-Year-Old Woman Weds For The First Time In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / In Kogi, 28-Year-Old Woman Weds 78-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
any link to buttress ya point bruh?

I don't mean quotes from nairaland warlords and war veterans.... sad
this one is long but it describes how all the weapons supplied to biafra by france were remnants of world war 2 weapons.

https://www.upcscavenger.com/wiki/nigerian_civil_war/#page=wiki

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

He is peter okoye... not me
If any of my son should disregard my order and marry yoruba ill disown him!..
Yoruba women are virus...
They can contaminate any family they enterd.
There could very few good ones among them though... but i doubt if d percentage is up to 5%
I dont beef i only say d truth! ..
and ya english language is a virus. dayum brah, go school you no gree cheesy

but ermm so you will disown ya children ? dats very fatherly of you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz. yeah we should call it the french war because the french were using the biafrans

https://afrolegends.com/2011/12/16/the-biafran-war/
that ain't no trusted source....

Remember...

I never said biafra fought the war independently without assistance from outside forces(s). I'm saying that it took the opposition which is comprised of coalition forces 3yrs before they could gain access into biafra territory. The assistance biafra got was towards the end of the war. Foods were chipped in from cote'd voir courtesy of the missionary. The France assistance will at best not be considered an assistance. Nigeria secured all boundaries making it exquisitely impervious for your "France" to come in.

Get your facts right bruh cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:

Remember...

I never said biafra fought the war independently without assistance from outside forces(s). I'm saying that it took the opposition which is comprised of coalition forces 3yrs before they could gain access into biafra territory. The assistance biafra got was towards the end of the war. Foods were chipped in from cote'd voir courtesy of the missionary. The France assistance will at best not be considered an assistance. Nigeria secured all boundaries making it exquisitely impervious for your "France" to come in.

i posted another source. and it took them 3 years because it takes 3 years to kill 3 million people. you think youu can kill 3 million people in less than 3 years ? lets do the math. in a year is 365 days. in 3 years is roughly 1000 days. now to kill 3 million people in 1000 days means you have to kill 3000 a day. do you know how much hard work it is to kill 3000 people in one day ? dats why the war took 3 years and not because you were resisting. its just that you need 3 years to kill 3 million people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
and ya english language is a virus. dayum brah, go school you no gree cheesy

but ermm so you will disown ya children ? dats very fatherly of you

undecided
So to u dat grammar is wrong abi?.. cry
KID Cant argue wit u again pls...
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

undecided
So to u dat grammar is wrong abi?.. cry
KID Cant argue wit u again pls...
grin grin it is well bro. put love in your heart. hate is not good for you wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:

Remember...

France
France provided weapons, mercenary fighters, and other assistance to Biafra and promoted its cause internationally, describing the situation as a genocide. Charles de Gaulle referred to "Biafra's just and noble cause".Olawoyin, "Historical Analysis of Nigeria–Biafra Conflict" (1971), pp. 137–139. However, France did not recognise Biafra diplomatically.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), pp. 114–115. "France, however, categorically refused to officially recognise Biafra, a possibility President Charles de Gaulle ruled out as early as 14 December 1967. At the same time it was well known that France was supporting Biafran leader General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu with covert military aid throughout the war, including mercenaries and weapons." Through Pierre Laureys, France had apparently provided two B-26s, Alouette helicopters, and pilots.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 119. Foccart says de Gaulle's decision to send military assistance to Biafra was made on 27 September 1967, when the General met personally with Houphouët-Boigny, who was Biafra's most important African ally throughout the war. On 26 September, the Biafran capital, Enugu, was shelled for the first time by Federal Nigerian forces. The problem with this date is that it appears that France had already supplied Biafra with two B-26 aircraft, Alouette helicopters and pilots in summer 1967 via the French arms dealer Pierre Laureys. In 1971, however, Ralph Uwechue, Biafra's envoy to France, wrote that "the helicopters had been purchases made by the Eastern Nigerian Regional Government from France for civilian purposes well before the war." France supplied Biafra with captured German and Italian weapons from World War II, sans serial numbers, delivered as part of regular shipments to Côte d'Ivoire.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 122. "De Gaulle made the decision to begin regular French arms shipments to Biafra on 17 or 18 October 1967. De Gaulle was very reluctant to send weapons from French stocks, and only agreed when Foccart suggested sending captured German and Italian weapons from World War II with the serial number scratched off. The weapons would not be sent directly to Ojukwu, but would go through Houphouët-Boigny, so that it looked like France was replenishing the Ivory Coast's stocks as stipulated in the normal bilateral military assistance agreements." France also sold Panhard armored vehicles to the Nigerian federal government.Levey, "Israel, Nigeria and the Biafra civil war" (2014), pp. 179. "France, too, pursued contradictory policies, selling Nigeria Panhard light armored cars and halting all arms transfers to Lagos only later that year, by which time it was supplying the Biafrans via the Ivory Coast and Gabon. Clapham notes that France's military aid to Biafra prolonged the war for about eighteen months."
French involvement in the war can be viewed in the context of its geopolitical strategy ( Françafrique) and competition with the English in West Africa. Nigeria represented a base of British influence in the predominantly French-aligned area. France and Portugal used nearby countries in their sphere of influence, especially Côte d'Ivoire under President Félix Houphouët-Boigny, as waystations for shipments to Biafra.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015) To some extent, also, France repeated its earlier policy from the Congo Crisis, when it supported the secession of the southern mining province Katanga.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), pp. 116– 117. "The Katanga secession (1960–1963) was in many ways a precursor to the Biafran War for France. French mercenaries went to Katanga to support the Belgian intervention. The Belgians were helping Tshombé fight Congolese forces loyal to Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba, who was supported by the Soviet Union. … The Katangan secession was ultimately unsuccessful, and thus it is a surprise that de Gaulle's government would support another secession in Biafra four years later. A number of other countries also drew a link between the two conflicts, and Ojukwu released a statement on 11 January 1969 called 'Biafra: the antithesis of Katanga', to reassure foreign powers. … Katanga gave France experience in using mercenaries to fight a war in which the consequences of failure were minimal."

Economically, France was significantly incentivised by oil drilling contracts for the Société Anonyme Française de Recherches et d'Exploitation de Pétrolières (SAFRAP), apparently arranged with Eastern Nigeria in advance of its secession from the Nigerian Federation.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 118. "Nigeria, however, was very important for France due to its size as well as the oil in the Niger River Delta. Frane had no diplomatic relations with Nigeria after 1960, as Nigeria expelled the French ambassador, Raymond Offroy, following the third French nuclear test in Algeria on 27 December. The severing of diplomatic relations did not halt commercial relations between the two cuntries, and in 1964, the French national oil company, SAFRAP, was given the rights to search for oil in parts of Eastern Nigeria that would later declare independence under the name of Biafra."Olawoyin, "Historical Analysis of Nigeria–Biafra Conflict" (1971), pp. 135–136. "The French policy may be described as anti-British, anti-Nigerian and pr-Biafra. SAFRAP (a French oil company) is exploring for oil in Biafra as well as in Nigeria. Although France has leaned toward Biafra, SAFRAP has vast exploration rights in the Northern Region; this might have prevented France giving Biafra political recognition. … The highlight of increasing world sympathy for Ojukiu was also motivated by the declaration by the French government that it endorsed the principle of Biafra's right to self-determination. Before the start of the Civil War, France had strengthened her economic ties with Biafra. On August 8th, F.G. showed some documents (photostat copies) to the foreign press showing that Biafra had sold oil concessions to France." SAFRAP laid claim to 7% of the Nigerian petroleum supply. In the assessment of a CIA analyst in 1970, France's "support was actually given to a handful of Biafran bourgeoisie in return for the oil."" Telegram from the Central Intelligence Agency to the White House Situation Room," CIA, 20262, TDCS DB – 315/00173-70 (ADVANCE), 14 January 1970, in FRUS, Vol. E-5, 2005 (160); as cited in Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 120. Biafra, for its part, openly appreciated its relationship with France. Ojukwu suggested on 10 August 1967, that Biafra introduce compulsory French classes in secondary, technical and teacher training schools, in order to "benefit from the rich culture of the French-speaking world".Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 119.

France led the way, internationally, for political support of Biafra. Portugal also sent weapons. These transactions were arranged through the "Biafran Historical Research Centre" in Paris.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 122. "The most important dimension of French military assistance was the shipment of weapons to Biafra, which had severe shortages of not only heavy weapons, but also small arms and ammunition. Portugal also provided weapons to Biafra, as did Czechoslovakia, until the Soviet invasion in 1968. The Biafrans set up an office in Paris called the 'Biafran Historical Research Centre', which was Ojukwu's contact point with Mauricheau-Beupré, Falques and Denard. The Centre allowed Ojukwu to purchase arms directly from European arms dealers. Denard would purhcase arms from Czechoslovakia and ship them by sea to Biafra via Libreville. Starting in October 1967, there were also direct Czech arms flights, by a network of pilots led by Jack Malloch, a Rhodesian in contact with Houphouët-Boigny and Mauricheau-Beupré." French-aligned Gabon and Côte d'Ivoire recognised Biafra in May 1968.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 123. On 8 May 1968, De Gaulle personally contributed 30,000 francs to medicine purchases for the French Red Cross mission. Fairly widespread student-worker unrest diverted the government's attention only temporarily. The government declared an arms embargo but maintained arms shipments to Biafra under cover of humanitarian aid.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 124. "In May and early June 1968, protests and general strikes in France prevented de Gaulle, Foccart or any other French official from following the situation in Biafra. On 12 June, after the riots had subsided, a French ministerial council decided to impose an official arms embargo on both Nigeria and Biafra, and to start providing direct humanitarian aid to Ojukwu. Robert explains that the humanitarian aid provided a very effective cover for the secret French arms shipments, which began to increase." In July the government redoubled its efforts to involve the public in a humanitarian approach to the conflict. Images of starving children and accusations of genocide filled French newspapers and television programs. Amidst this press blitz, on 31 July 1968, De Gaulle made an official statement in support of Biafra.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 124–125. "The 31 July 1938 statement in favor of Biafra was preceded by a concerted campaign in the French press during the month of July to inform the French public about events in Biafra. … The French government's next step after the 31 July statement was to launch a major campaign to gain public funding for humanitarian operations in Biafra. The campaign was coordinated at the highest levels of government, and the French Foreign Ministry files make it clear that the French television service and the French Red Cross were required to get governmental approval to ask for funds. The French public eventually contributed 12,600,000 francs. The French press continued a concerted campaign throughout August 1968 to alert the public to the humanitarian situation." Maurice Robert, head of Service de Documentation Extérieure et de Contre-Espionnage (SDECE, the French foreign intelligence service) African operations, wrote in 2004 that his agency supplied the press with details about the war and told them to use the word "genocide" in their reporting.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), p. 124. "Robert, in a surprising admission, stated that it was the SDECE that instructed the media to use the term 'genocide' in 1968. He says that the SDECE gave the French press precise information about Biafran casualties and civilian losses, and that Le Monde was the first to pick up the story. Rony Braumann wrote in 2006 that the SDECE paid the Biafran press service Markpress, located in Geneva, to introduce the theme of genocide to the general public."

France declared "Biafra Week" on 11–17 March 1969, centred on a 2-franc raffle held by the French Red Cross. Soon after, de Gaulle terminated arms shipments, then resigned on 27 April 1969. Interim president Alain Poher fired General Jacques Foccart, the lead coordinator of France's Africa policy. Georges Pompidou re-hired Foccart and resumed support for Biafra, including cooperation with the South African secret service to import more weapons.Griffin, "French military policy in the Nigerian Civil War" (2015), pp. 127–128.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
i posted another source. and it took them 3 years because it takes 3 years to kill 3 million people. you think youu can kill 3 million people in less than 3 years ? lets do the math. in a year is 365 days. in 3 years is roughly 1000 days. now to kill 3 million people in 1000 days means you have to kill 3000 a day. do you know how much hard work it is to kill 3000 people in one day ? dats why the war took 3 years and not because you were resisting. its just that you need 3 years to kill 3 million people
dude you for real?
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
dude you for real?
yes na. listen that article i posted the link was too long so i extracted the part you needed. its not too long. am sure you can read it because it is a part of your and our history so you have to read it. it details how charles degaule and houmpert boigny were supplying all your weapons. its good read. its my post before this post wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
yes na. listen that article i posted the link was too long so i extracted the part you needed. its not too long. am sure you can read it because it is a part of your and our history so you have to read it. it details how charles degaule and houmpert boigny were supplying all your weapons. its good read. its my post before this post wink
got some football match to see. You a PL lover?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
And that is how this thread has been derailed undecided
People who are in the mood to argue and bring up conspiracy theories should create their own threads rather than derailing others' threads.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
got some football match to see. You a PL lover?
PL ? nah i dont like football too much like that. i only try to watch the world cup which is once every 4 years or so lol. i am a huge basketball fanatic though but even that has lost my interest. yeahhh i am not so big into watching sports. very unusual for a guy but yeahhh it is what it is. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin it is well bro. put love in your heart. hate is not good for you wink

Lol....
actually i dnt hate anybody...
But d type of comments pple make here can change ones mindset
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
ephi123:
And that is how this thread has been derailed undecided
People who are in the mood to argue and bring up conspiracy theories should create their own threads rather than derailing others' threads.
point noted. i am known for derailing threads lol. my apologies. i will refrain from posting here unless someone mentions me and then out of politeness i have to reply. other than that, WE OUTTT wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
HARDBOI:

Lol....
actually i dnt hate anybody...
But d type of comments pple make here can change ones mindset

Yeah i hear ya. NL can poison someone and make them a tribalist. i know its hard not to return fire for fire when you see your tribe getting bashed all the time. trust me it works both ways. but at the end of the day ? LOVE will conquer all. so my ndigbo brother ? I have love for you. wish you peace joy and happiness. lets spread love. SALUTE wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
PL ? nah i dont like football too much like that. i only try to watch the world cup which is once every 4 years or so lol. i am a huge basketball fanatic though but even that has lost my interest. yeahhh i am not so big into watching sports. very unusual for a guy but yeahhh it is what it is. wink
I was once like you. Hated watching soccer but enjoyed playing it(quite ironical innit?) grin. Not until mikel signed for Chelsea. Have been a Chelsea fan since then. No joy in basketball. I find it overly boring. Little wonder we tend to disagree so much on various discourses on nairaland. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by HARDBOI: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
Yeah i hear ya. NL can poison someone and make them a tribalist. i know its hard not to return fire for fire when you see your tribe getting bashed all the time. trust me it works both ways. but at the end of the day ? LOVE will conquer all. so my ndigbo brother ? I have love for you. wish you peace joy and happiness. lets spread love. SALUTE wink

Yes LOV conquers.... i love my yoruba brothers too.... it doesnt pay hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I will take an Oyinbo man marrying my daughter anyday over any useless tribe in Nigeria that is not my tribe.

Anybody feeling racist becos she married a white man should understand she went 4 the best option any other alternative would be unacceptable.

Congratulation sister and happy married life.

No tribe is useless bro.
Such generalizations are terrible

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
I was once like you. Hated watching soccer but enjoyed playing it(quite ironical innit?) grin. Not until mikel signed for Chelsea. Have been a Chelsea fan since then. No joy in basketball. I find it overly boring. Little wonder we tend to disagree so much on various discourses on nairaland. cheesy
You are correct. it is boring to watch now because of the strict touching rules. it never was like that during the days of dikembe mutombo, amaechi and olajuwon. so yeah its boring to watch now lol. and nah we dont disagree much. we agree more than we disagree grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by samsard(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz @ dialed down on the conspiracy theories. nah chief i am still peddling conspiracy because this world is a conspiracy. where art moi ? still imprisoned under the queens behest in the dungeons of london. the oracles ? hmmm ok i will tell you soon lol
The Queen must be a compassionate and gracious jailer, as she allows you access to the internet even in prison. How soon are you telling me tho, i may not have a lot of day left under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
samsard:
The Queen must be a compassionate and gracious jailer, as she allows you access to the internet even in prison. How soon are you telling me tho, i may not have a lot of day left under the sun.
yeah she is about as compassionate as a tooth ache. ok back to the oracles, i consult with the spirits that control the vulcans and draconians and andromedans and the spirit of heru and osiris and PTAH and the Pleiadians. and the spirit that controls Kronos and hermes treismegistus cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by beemzy2014(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
O ti do Oyinbo ye pa.

Beemzy2014 come see chomtin

oya
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Na my next door neighbour ooooh & she didn't invite me:-( anyway LIFE continue. wedding things on my mind:-)
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Look at the face of her mother in law she will finish the marriage looking like that at the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
mem88:
Na my next door neighbour ooooh & she didn't invite me:-( anyway LIFE continue. wedding things on my mind:-)
Pele sis..... We'll do her back angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by yommen: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Flat heads no dey carry last in pursuing red passport or anything that turns money

Stop! You know yorubas do that more . And dont get it twisted, I'm Yoruba.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by lastpage: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I will take an Oyinbo man marrying my daughter anyday over any useless tribe in Nigeria that is not my tribe.

Anybody feeling racist becos she married a white man should understand she went 4 the best option any other alternative would be unacceptable.

Maybe, just maybe your tribe is the most useless amongst Nigerian tribes! ( I dont even know your tribe sef! grin grin )

get over your tribal rants dear, No Oyinbo will marry the daughter of a bigot like you

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2016
waternogeteneny:

I don't know you, neither do you know me. but your comment isn't just right. you may insult me if it wld make you feel better, but I think you should read your comment again saying all other tribes in Nigeria are useless, come on dude who says that? we all have our ups and downs so don't say that all tribes in Nigeria are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by samsard(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
sukkot:
yeah she is about as compassionate as a tooth ache. ok back to the oracles, i consult with the spirits that control the vulcans and draconians and andromedans and the spirit of heru and osiris and PTAH and the Pleiadians. and the spirit that controls Kronos and hermes treismegistus cry
Sounds like stuff you picked from sci-fi. So am guessing these "spirits" you are talking about are some sorta aliens? I recently got back from a 1 month ban for "bullying".
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
samsard:
Sounds like stuff you picked from sci-fi. So am guessing these "spirits" you are talking about are some sorta aliens? I recently got back from a 1 month ban for "bullying".
lolzzz bullying ? you do know you can make another ID right ? but ermm yeah these spirits are alien to our dimension but they control avatars in our dimension. avatars are human bodies
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by samsard(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz bullying ? you do know you can make another ID right ? but ermm yeah these spirits are alien to our dimension but they control avatars in our dimension. avatars are human bodies
LMAO, you watch too much Sci-Fi. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) by sukkot: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
samsard:
LMAO, you watch too much Sci-Fi. grin
nah brah, i hate sci-fi. never watched it in my life. but if it sounds like sci-fi its because most of these shows are based on reality. its art imitating life wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Photoshoot With Husband-to-be / Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) / Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.