Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix (9572 Views)

Kenya Socialite Say Make Una Come See Oo Pics!!! / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / Vasline Crew Get In. Sexy Girls On The Loose (hot Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by ericuzor(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Meet the Ivorian lady whose booty is breaking Instagram

Yao Nice from Cote d' Ivoire is breaking Instagram with her bootylicious self.She says she is an actress and model...Looks real!
More photos below

1 Like

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by ericuzor(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
More pix

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
NONSENSE!! shapeless doll..plastic surgery.. fake ass! when ur botox transplants burst then that's the beginning of ur misfortunes tongue

11 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided fake and ugly

11 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by dauntless15(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
All i see is fat, shit, fat and more fat and other shit

I like them slim, tall, hairy, intelligent and sexy

11 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by jhydebaba(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided fake and ugly

Bad belle tongue

Show us ur own original and beautiful cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by mare23ayo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
But what is this? undecided
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by LuvU2: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm sorry to say, bt this lady is ugly. Frm her head to her feet, meh.

2 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
tongue check my D.p
jhydebaba:

Bad belle tongue

Show us ur own original and beautiful cheesy
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by AfroMighty(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bros no near her or else you go choke
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
She look irritating....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Yeligray(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
GOD HAVE MERCY.
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Krystale: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Having curves dont necessary mean those curves are nice.
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by faith551(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
shocked shocked Will she be able to walk at 50??

2 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by austine4real(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

IDI OPEPE

SEE SEUN USIN JOY SOAP grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by dollyjoy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
I don't envy her at all, i prefer my body just the way it issmiley

1 Like

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by uboma(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
she's got the figure 8.
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by queencalipso(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
A closer look at her hand shows it's not fake.

But the booty is toooooo much, she's got no thighs to balance it plus she has tiny legs. Serious leg pain by the time she hits 50.

1 Like

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by frankkydee(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:

I like u the way u re don't mind that i don't even know what to call self
dollyjoy:

I like u the way u re don't mind that i don't even know what to call self
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Frankraj: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Her booty is very real .most Nigerian men are blind . You need to travel to Sereloan, Tanzania, south Africa Liberia, Ghana, Cameron to see some more natural big yarch girls. Even girls selling pure water and recharge Card in these countries all have big booty . Nigerian girls are the most cheated when it comes to big real yarch. Our girls here have flat slippers yarch . Lols

2 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
me sef folo lyk ur body as e dey kiss
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by mamachizzy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
When a Lady only posts pictures of her ass and boobs, knw that's all she got to offer. just ass and boobs. nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by blessedvisky(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Same here. I prefer your body the way it is kiss.
First thing we have in common
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by blessedvisky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
mamachizzy:
When a Lady only posts pictures of her ass and boobs, knw that's all she got to offer. just ass and boobs. nothing more
Wá gbayi
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Flexherbal(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Africans gat it all !
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Ochhie(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Too much for one person
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by DarkRed(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice...even though I keep wondering why most men are obsessed with big butts...
Anyways, all of these will grow old one day but VASELINE go still remain fresh and smooth as ever serving men since 70s...hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
This one na SEWAGE SYSTEM......ooo grin grin grin
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Obesity is never sexy. This dirty olosho should hit the gym.
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Section8(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
I like portable booties not small but not too large either, something I can squeeze and spank. These are just....... Lemme kip kwayet.
Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by Rapmoney(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
With this type of ass, some will sacrifice their annual salary!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix by sats: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Those pictures are disgusting ... for the record

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Lady Send Nudes To Boyfriend For Iphone 11 / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) / I Decide To Stay Single Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.