Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5081 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by joseph1832(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
daxlasaint:

nah! am way past that bro... no grudges. have a fab day of celebration
Oh thanks for the wishes.

Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy birthday crackedhead
Re: . by zicoraads: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Birthday, mate. Live well, live long, live happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Birthday Joe.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
insulting and bullying a nairalander.
cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
Go and study Rule 2 with sober reflection, lad. Comprehensibility has never been your gift by nature or your forte by slogging.

Can we give Joe the honours --for his birthday's sake-- by not quoting me?

It's horrible having to share cyber habitation with your likes but it is down right nauseous and insulting to my phone having to labour it to reply you.

Shoo off now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SLLLAY: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I'm afraid you gonna have to wait for a while... grin

Alright, I'd wait, we'd wait. Tarry outside the gates of inevitability if you like, but the moment you pass through its galvanized barricade, we'd strike. cheesy

Until then, we'd wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
SLLLAY:

Alright, I'd wait, we'd wait. Tarry outside the gates of inevitability if you like, but the moment you pass through its galvanized barricade, we'd strike. cheesy

We'd still be waiting.
Lolz! You want give Joe a birthday to remember? grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
killermanIsBack:
I have never insulted anyone on Nairaland...

But bro, ur post smacks of stupidity, like stupidity written all over you, ur seem senseless and unintelligible to even understand what u write..... U need help

That's not an insult , I just wrote u the truth...
grin grin grin grin The poor lad just keeps adding new meanings to stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by saintfellow(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
Go and study Rule 2 with sober reflection, lad. Comprehensibility has never been your gift by nature or your forte by slogging.

Can we give Joe the honours --for his birthday's sake-- by not quoting me?

It's horrible sharing cyber habitation with your likes but it is down right nauseous and insulting to my phone having to labour it to reply you.

Shoo off now.
Listen boy, i dnt have your time, time is precious and i will not waste it on you.
all you do in nairaland is chase ladies around 24 hours everyday.
All the threads, you have created and all your post, lacks moral principles and lessons, they do not add intellectual values to nairalanders, other than creating a thread to shame NIGERIAN women and at the same time, spend hours chasing after this same Nigeria ladies in nairaland.
I will not be suprise, if you are a VIRGIN.

9 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by lezznjr: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Of course, dear. I pay no heed to inconsequential people who can't look me in the eye offline. Giving them attention online is giving them the relevance which they do not, and will never have.
If you saw his pictures and offline deportment added to his illiteracy, you will give nairaland the credit none has ever given her:

Bridging the gap of the classes.

I resolve to never banter with the boy. He has serious work in both the virtual and real word to do.

4 Likes

Re: . by SLLLAY: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz! You want give Joe a birthday to remember? grin

Sure! Why not? What better way to celebrate a poet's birth remembrance than launching carefully articulated words/ 'truth missiles' at him ?

And alas! It's a Sunday. Fate has it all planned.

2 Likes

Re: . by EmperorLee(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Birthday Big Joe, even as you been do anyhow the other day, the Respekt is still intact. Blessings on Blessings niccur...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by saintfellow(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
killermanIsBack:
I have never insulted anyone on Nairaland...

But bro, ur post smacks of stupidity, like stupidity written all over you, ur seem senseless and unintelligible to even understand what u write..... U need help

That's not an insult , I just wrote u the truth...
I have pass out my message, already.
Its a truth that is bitter.
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by saintfellow(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Have you seen ishiloove pics? She's approaching menopause, if she has tried to act courteous and decent with no suitors then it's time to flirt shamelessly maybe her dream man will pop in cheesy
Lol, she flirts a lot, which is too much for a woman
Re: . by lezznjr: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
Listen boy, i dnt have your time, time is precious and i will not waste it on you.
all you do in nairaland is chase ladies around 24 hours everyday.
All the threads, you have created and all your post, lacks (lack) moral principles and lessons, they do not add intellectual values to nairalanders, other than creating a thread to shame NIGERIAN women and at the same time, spend hours chasing after this (these) same Nigeria (Nigerian) ladies in nairaland all that.
I will not be suprise (surprised* and there's no need for the comma), if you are a VIRGIN.

Your post is riddled with basic errors like Dialo's corpse after the police carnage.

Admit it, if you had a tutor like me , your nairaland reputation would have been a tad less horrendous.

Tough luck for you lad. But we need people like you to make us feel how lucky and carefully God moulded us. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
SLLLAY:

Sure! Why not? What better way to celebrate a poet's birth remembrance than lauching carefully articulated words/ 'truth missiles' at him ?

And alas! It's a Sunday. Fate has it all planned.
Loooooooolz! Joseph 1832, Oya open that thread.
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2016
SLLLAY:

Until then, we'd wait.
LOL. I promise you, it'll be worth the wait. I plan on taking my time with this one, as it will be adequately referenced.
Re: . by saintfellow(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:

Your post is riddled with basic errors like Dialo's corpse after the police carnage.

Admit it, if you had a tutor like me , your nairaland reputation would have been a tad less horrendous.

Touch luck for you lad. But we need people like you to make us feel how lucky and carefully God moulded us. wink
Lol, your job now, is to correct online spellings?
smh for you.
If only you know how gifted and talented i am, that very soon, your children will start singing my praise and taking me as their mentor.
I am born to be great, known all over the world, i will dine with kings and queens of the earth, i will break records and my name will be up there there with Nelson mandela, Micheal Jackson, Lionel messi, Ronaldo, Beyonce, obama etc.
I am not in your league lezz.

4 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:

saintfellow:
]
angry ontop babe?

2 Likes

Re: . by amicable09(f): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2016
What can I say?
It's Joe's birthday! grin

Happy birthday big Joe, I'm glad I still have one eye open to see road and celebrate with you grin (that's a parable, don't look at the dictionary meaning cheesy). There are not too many people on NL I have fought with and made up with. You are one.

I'm not surprised to see that you share this day with Daxlasaint, you both have something in common cheesy, A good thing actually. Dax is a guy that keeps his temper in check and knows how to let things go. So are you. Wait! Lol, not exactly grin. You, on the other hand, enjoy the moment, get on people's neck and still give them credit when they deserve it. The common thing is your ability to celebrate others who have angered you and those you have angered.

On this day, I pray life opens up fully for you. Like flower, you will bud, bloom and blossom. This new age will be better than the last. Grow bigger, better and brighter big Joe! Enjoy your day.

Happy 35th birthday!
Do marry cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by SlaughterGang: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2016
It is happening

Re: . by lezznjr: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Please do that. Brush him off the way a horse swats away an irritating housefly. He's quite a repulsive fellow.

Exchanging words with him leaves one with a distinct grimy, soiled feeling, so I exhort you to learn to completely ignore him.
Lols.

Brutally factual. But hey, he's admitted that his life's goal is online fame cheesy grin . And he was sincerely being honest.

And Nature has always balanced life with contrasts.

The boy is the contrast to all that's fine and intelligent.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Like Having Sex Through The Opening God Made For It - Lady / Man Caught By His Brother Sneaking Into The House With Plus-Sized Lady At Night / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.