Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée (5028 Views)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by IamWonderful: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
The man who was rejected by his fiancée of 5 years after he had spent his hard earned money in training her in the university and building a house for her parents, has finally opened up.

In a video that quickly went viral in Nigerian and beyond, the man was seen running after the girl he thought was the love of his life, while the girl was angrily refuting and dispelling his advancement towards her.

The man continued to beg the girl kneeling down and lying down in the mud, begging her to accept his proposal to marry her, but all to no avail. The girl later left the man in tears and heartbreak and walked away without any pity nor remorse.

‘I trained her in the University’, the man known as Mr. Ekeh said to news correspondent.

Man rejected by fiancee in viral proposal video opens up
Man rejected by fiancee in viral proposal video opens up
Mr Ekeh Nnamdi who rolled in mud after his lover Miss Charity Odunze rejected his proposal at Relief Market, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria says he feels disappointed that his proposal was turned down.

Mr Ekeh who is a bricklayer while speaking to journalists said from his little income, he trained Miss Charity Odunze in the University only to be dumped after 5 years.

Ekeh advised men to use their money for gambling than investing in any woman.

Ekeh also stated that Miss Charity is the 3rd woman to treat him in such a manner, he concluded that majority of women out there are fraudsters who sees relationship as opportunity to dupe innocent men.

https://9newsng.com/i-trained-her-in-the-university-built-house-for-her-man-rejected-by-fiancee-in-viral-proposal-video-opens-up-video/

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by SEGLIZ: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
if at all this is true are the news agency, journalist or you cooked this up to make news out of the trending video?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by MJBOLT: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
he built a house for her parents shocked this guy na ballon d'Simp

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by seunny4lif(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
He built house for her family cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ode should have used the money for himself

The girl's parents now

21 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
That fool should blame himself for doing all the above to a woman he wasn't married to.

Now, let the next man enjoy the fruit of your hard labor, lol!

PS no wonder so many of these ungrateful women are dying a violent death....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by LegendaryLover(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
this same thing has happened to so many men, yet the rest refuse to learn. if u so much like her, marry her first before investing your hard- earned money on her.
But because u didn't, as a graduate she's now feeling too big to settle down in marriage with a "common" bricklayer.

15 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
OK
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by 360degreess(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
. That's very good of the girl. I don't pity these kind of men. Why will a sane human being train a girl through University?.. WEAK MEN EVERYWHERE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
''Not all women are the same,'' is the response when you advise them to desist from such act. Now see how a grown man just learnt in a bitter way. Disgracing men around.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Enskynelson(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
So persons will never learn either theory or practical, they will keep failing
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by SierraT(f): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's really messed up, i pray God compensates him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by lilmax(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
If she's not your mother, sister, daughter and you are giving her the world

Then you're STUPID

13 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Barbsamiin: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Archtype(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
lol...na the all time Simp of the world

1 Like

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 01, 2020
My eyes have seen and my ears have actually heard from a SIMP himself. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30am On Sep 01, 2020
He Has Finally Learnt The Hard way through Weeping and gnashing of Teeth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by konkonbilo(m): 2:47am On Sep 01, 2020
angry funny man, he said it's better to invest the money in gambling than spending on a lady.. Lmao. Go find 2 odds wey sure make you put your money for, do roll over for 5 days make you de alright... Yeye man

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by skywalker240(m): 3:10am On Sep 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
That guy is the G.O.A.T of simp chart

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by TkhGuy(m): 3:12am On Sep 01, 2020
IamWonderful:

I was in agony when I saw him, I know something big has went down the drain, I was hurt seeing him so hurted beyond console, and the Jezebel throttled without a thought, even in the face of heaven and earth,

I wish I could reach out to him to console him, I wish I could mend his frustration.

A falling of the dry leaves, is example for the fresh ones. Boys, I hope you are all reading this..

Don't forget, karma will pay her with unending pains that she will leave the rest of her miserable life regretting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Commonsense99: 3:32am On Sep 01, 2020
grin
Someone nominated this dude for Ballon De simp., or better still, Ballon De idiot for the year 2020 grin
Some people who are reading this post are making the same mistake at this moment, I usually tell guys, if you must spend lavishly on a woman, marry her first.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Virginnn(f): 3:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Brother hope you are learning...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 01, 2020
I hope he has learnt something?? This is even the third lady,that's treating him this way mtchew

1 Like

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by uboma(m): 4:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Lol.
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by idahme(m): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Never give a lady in the name of relationship what you can not give to others who are just friends. Most ladies are weired, they should be followed in weired manner else premium tears follows. the more guys learn this the better, unfortunately you will still see guys who had sworn to shrines that they can never be delivered from this bondage of life.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by TkhGuy(m): 4:36am On Sep 01, 2020
StacyO:
I hope he has learnt something??
This is even the third lady,that's treating him this way
mtchew
Will you ever learn or change? I mean you girls are good at pointing fingers forward.
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 01, 2020
TkhGuy:

Will you ever learn or change? I mean you girls are good at pointing fingers forward.

Sorry sir.
With all due respect sir.
I didn't get your writeup sir.
Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Local man and his local brain.

I will advise this man to go read up women psychology.

When it comes to relationships, women are not logical. Don't do any good deed to a woman expecting a good deed back.

When a woman sees a man, her mind immediately tells he what she wants from him.

See what her brain tells her.

1. This one too fine o. I will bleep him.

2. This one is rich o. He will be a spender.

3. This looks like money miss road. I will empty his pocket.

4. Chai see husband material. I will seduce him.

This is how women reason. From their POINT OF GAIN.

It is your duty as a man to prove the girl wrong.

This oga belongs to Number 3.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2020
The man is so used to working on sand, he decided to propose on gutter water, where people spit.

No girl will embrace him after him falling into that water.

The girl didn't reject you - you rejected yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Obakashdee(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2020
Taaa

1 Like

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by BlowYourMind: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2020
This guy stupidity is top-notch, can you imagine

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2020
MJBOLT:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ? / Why I Like Patronizing The Mallams/aboki's Shop. / Does Education Make You A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.