Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Joseph1 832 is 29, not 35 cheesy
I smiled when I read Amicable09 say I'm 35.

Synzu said I'm 49, staunchlord said I'm 42, heck, it's nice to keep em guessing. grin
Re: . by amicable09(f): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Joseph1832 is 29, not 35 cheesy
Hahahaha.
Ishi a guy born in 1832, and you are Epping his football age cheesy. At least, 35 looks more like it.

Joseph, a picture of you at 29 here and I'll post your real picture! You know what I'm capable of grin

1 Like

Re: . by amicable09(f): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
I smiled when I read Amicable09 say I'm 35.

Synzu said I'm 49, staunchlord said I'm 42, heck, it's nice to keep em guessing. grin
Lolz.
Prove me wrong Joe!
I'm 'pictures ready' to provide solid proof grin
Don't make me get my calculator and do the exact calculation here and now! cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by joseph1832(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Ishi a guy born in 1832, and you are Epping his football age cheesy. At least, 35 looks more like it.

Joseph, a picture of you at 29 here and I'll post your real picture! You know what I'm capable of grin
LOL. A picture of me at 29, okay, yeah right.

If you want to know what I look like all you have to do is ask. grin wink
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz.
Prove me wrong Joe!
I'm 'pictures ready' to provide solid proof grin
Don't make me get my calculator and do the exact calculation here and now! cheesy
LOL. Please indulge me. grin You seem to have done your home on me pretty well. Never knew I held this much interest to you? grin wink
Re: . by Synzu(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
I smiled when I read Amicable.09 say I'm 35.

Syn.zu said I'm 49, staunch.lord said I'm 42...

Either way, you're still an old fart.

Have fun anyway, life is but a lightning. It strikes in one place at a time. If there's one thing I admire, the youthfulness you exude shows just how much you plan on milking this life of every drop of what it has to offer. I can only "hope" to be that zesty when I become an old fart. smiley

Live Longer & Prosper, HBD.

6 Likes

Re: . by amicable09(f): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Please indulge me. grin You seem to have done your home on me pretty well. Never knew I held this much interest to you? grin wink
Hahahaha.
You have come o. I just wanted to remind you that I know my math very well especially subtraction of four digit numbers grin. And I'm also good at coding, encoding and decoding.
Re: . by amicable09(f): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. A picture of me at 29, okay, yeah right.

If you want to know what I look like all you have to do is ask. grin wink
I saw Victor's picture on FP claiming to be 23 or 24 can't remember which. I believe him. grin

I'm gonna use that same eyes I used to look and believe his picture to marry your pix and age. cheesy

I hereby request for a good looking fair bearded 29 year old picture of Joe on his 35th birthday grin

1 Like

Re: . by bibijay123(f): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy birthday to one of my favorite nairalander, may you live long to celebrate many more years. May d good lord bless ur new age and crown you with his glories. Have fun today! Cheers joe!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by joseph1832(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
You have come o. I just wanted to remind you that I know my math very well especially subtraction of four digit numbers grin. And I'm also good at coding, encoding and decoding.
No doubt. You're an intelligent girl. But hey, sometimes mathematicians are wrong. grin

amicable09:

I saw Victor's picture on FP claiming to be 23 or 24 can't remember which. I believe him. grin

I'm gonna use that same eyes I used to look and believe his picture to marry your pix and age. cheesy

I hereby request for a good looking fair bearded 29 year old picture of Joe on his 35th birthday grin
LMAO! You're not serious. grin if you really want to know my age, just ask, and i'll tell... discreetly, over dinner. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by Synzu(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Touche wink

Your signature's so dramatic. One could photographically imagine that lil scene grin
Re: . by joseph1832(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Only you?? cheesy
No be small thing oh. I'm not even surprised. You know how I like to keep 'em guessing. grin
Re: . by obontami: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2016
I'm coming bro

I'm in the church naw grin

Modified

Happy birthday to you man joe, may your days be filled with joy and sucess

Many happy returns bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
No be small thing oh. I'm not even surprised. You know how I like to keep 'em guessing. grin
Dare I suggest your age oscillating between varying numbers is a reflection of the dazed punches you have landed them? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
daxlasaint:
whoa!!! my greatest protagonist on dairyland is my bday mate... strange world.... happy birth day bro
Happy Birthday! LLNP! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
Dare I suggest your age oscillating between varying numbers is a reflection of dazed punches you have landed them? grin grin cheesy
You can say that again. I guess the imp saying I'm 49 is metaphorically saying I've dealt him T.K.O 49 times. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by lezznjr: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2016
joseph1832:
You can say that again. I guess the imp saying I'm 49 is metaphorically saying I've dealt him T.K.O 49 times. grin
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday? Is that how you wish happy birthday? Common girl, say it right!

1 Like

Re: . by Deejavuu(f): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy birthday to the guy that's always 'Lmao '. Do you still have an ass cheesy tongue

wishing you everything good and sweet! Enjoy!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
Happy birthday? Is that how you wish happy birthday? Common girl, say it right!

May Good things never cease in your life as you turn plus one today.

Wishing long life and prosperity, happy birthday andddddddddddddddddddd

More sperm to your dickcheesycheesycheesy

cc Joseph1832smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lezznjr: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

May Good things never cease in your life as you turn plus one today.

Wishing long life and prosperity, happy birthday andddddddddddddddddddd

More sperm to your dickcheesycheesycheesy

cc Joseph1832smiley
grin grin grin Lolz, naughty girl. Baby, you can't really wish a man more sperm to the dick.

A man's spermbank never runs out. We keep spawning sperm till time ticks our time here away.

Wish us more pussiƩs to deposit our nutrients. Since one drop of sperm is the equivalent of a basketful of assorted fruits.

1 Like

Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
grin grin grin Lolz, naughty girl. Baby, you can't really wish a man more sperm to the dick.

A man's spermbank never runs out. We keep spawning sperm till time ticks our time here away.

Wish us more pussies to deposit our nutrients. Since one drop of sperm is the equivalent of a basketful of assorted fruits.
Lolz.

That is granted already, Joseph is a slayer.

Don't ask me how i knowwink
Re: . by lezznjr: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lolz.

That is granted already, Joseph is a slayer.

Don't ask me how i knowwink
Even if I were stupid enough to ask, do not answer. I have built a psychological image of you in my head and I want it intact when I finally have my cork disappear into your sweet, little orifice.

1 Like

Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
Even if I were stupid enough to ask, do not answer. I have built a psychological image of you in my head and I want it intact when I finally have my cork disappear into your sweet, little orifice.

Oooooooooooooooooh my! Lezz has started what he knows bestcheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by lezznjr: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

Oooooooooooooooooh my! L.ezz has started what he knows bestcheesy
What have I done, Joy?

This is romance section, is it not? I'm making a statement of perception and intentions.

1 Like

Re: . by dollyjoy(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
lezznjr:
What have I done, Joy?

This is romance section, is it not? I'm making a statement of perception and intentions.

That's too raw and shocked
Re: . by lezznjr: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

That's too raw and shocked
Get use to it, girl. I paint a vivid picture to my girls of what I intend doing to them, so they can live the moment with me in a synchronized motion of body and mind when my rod finally parts your soft elastic gate.
Re: . by Aminat508(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
My jossy... Happy Birthday dear, LLNP kiss kiss kiss

Joseph1832 How old are you now? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Needed: Kindly Assist Me Pay My GOTV (N1800) Subscription- Adastacy1 / Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.