Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (50177 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vikkeee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
No vex oh but how did you get all this info?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
brandonobi:
its like she wants him to find sex elsewhere

More like the wife is getting it elsewhere... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by newacca: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Your uncle na correct man. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
she needs to learn Biko.

Emi fun ara mi
I will give him any day, anytime Nd anyhow.

Sebi we Re married undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Although the woman was only being foolish (na why I no go marry woman wey carry church matter for head), the man should never have slapped her. It's wrong to hit a woman only if she doesn't hit you first tho. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Whizkeey(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op hope you're not the one c0ck blocking your uncle.... Op truly how did u get the info.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by fpeter(f): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
He should focus on romancing her and gradually she will yield to his advances.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by omoikea(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
it's not hard na, let him look for one babe wen go dey give am anyday, anytime

God will understand grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by tpraiz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
the lady to try this Poo with me has not been born Yet.

she go collect... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by bobbybrown007: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Passy089:
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Nairalanders...My Uncle had a mild Argument with his new wife and ended up slapping her twice because she denied him sex yet again after severally months of denying him sex most especially on Sundays,He hardly have time or strength to have sex during week days because of the tiresome nature of his work, Most Saturdays if he asks for it, the wife always complains of being tired for sex after Saturday house chores, then on Sunday that both of them are free to have fun, the wife still thinks its inappropriate to have sex before going to church....

Is there anything wrong in having sex with your wife or husband before going to church service
what to do, I don't want to have sex before marriage. But now they are married it should be every time
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by teemswest(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Let them divorce now before pikin show
Passy089:

No they re newly married

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
she needs to learn Biko.

Emi fun ara mi
I will give him any day, anytime Nd anyhow.

Sebi we Re married undecided

Mary conceived without sin, so can you conceive without sin (sex)? tongue
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Shey she wee blame him if he go and fuvk houtside
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Beamson: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Sex between couples is meant to be consentual and not forced. So, after slapping her twice, did he still go ahead to get it from her?

And why would your uncle discuss his sex life with you? That's so distasteful and disrespectful.

Good point!
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by bobbybrown007: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Although the woman was only being foolish (na why I no git marry woman wey carry church matter for head), the man should never have slapped her. It's wrong to hit a woman only if she doesn't hit you first tho. undecided
that was a no nonsense slap but a recession slap that can make the brain reset

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by kulexkuzy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
the man no fit do on a weekdays the woman no fit do on a weekend. both of them are confused couple smiley

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by distilledwalex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Are you sure the woman really love him.. Or perhap shes taking solac3 somewhere else.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by omoikea(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:
Why must it be on sunday morning

why must Sunday morning be excluded

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
nairaland and sex smh, shamefull thread.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by tinziemaine(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b]Hardcore mojo! PLS I NEED SEAT HERE[\b]
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by distilledwalex(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
sexy74:

she is denying him sex abi?,
Tell your uncle to deny her upkeep .

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by eightsin(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
ruffp:
The wife is a suspect....

Big time suspect.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
she will send the man out ... slapping the wife was out of it ...sex can take place any time and any day ... there is no defilement in sex between a legitimate husband and wife.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Mary conceived without sin, so can you conceive without sin (sex)? tongue
if I open a thread tomorrow telling Nlanders that I got pregnant without having sex and that I'm a virgin angry. what will you say sir wink undecided
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by tinziemaine(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b] Hardcore mojo! PLS I NEED SEAT HERE [\b]
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
tpraiz:
the lady to try this Poo with me has not been born Yet.

she go collect... undecided
it is ur food?
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Well well well...ur uncle is already an abuser of his new wife.

The new wife is already abusing her husband.

What could be the cause o...I'm still in thought .

BTW, I think Sunday is one of the best days to do the do...why becos nobody is rushing anywhere. Looks like ur folks might have missed marriage counselling classes...shouldn't they still have the hots for each other? It is well.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by distilledwalex(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by fuckpro: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:
to create space for the infilling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.