Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (49677 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

God forbid evil!!

How can I be related to the king or all liars?

Btw, it seems like you've neither heard of nor read about in-vitro fertilization (IVF). Hi read about it... wink
holla, I know about that but don't change it sad.

Mary mother of Jesus did not do that tongue
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by ogmask: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Passy089:
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Nairalanders...My Uncle had a mild Argument with his new wife and ended up slapping her twice because she denied him sex yet again after severally months of denying him sex most especially on Sundays,He hardly have time or strength to have sex during week days because of the tiresome nature of his work, Most Saturdays if he asks for it, the wife always complains of being tired for sex after Saturday house chores, then on Sunday that both of them are free to have fun, the wife still thinks its inappropriate to have sex before going to church....

Is there anything wrong in having sex with your wife or husband before going to church service

Pls where does she worship ?

Let's start from there.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
holla, I know about that but don't change it sad.

Mary mother of Jesus did not do that tongue

No she didnt, reason why she was chosen to do the work. So since you can't do what Mary did, is it wise comparing we men to Jesus for feeding a thousand?? tongue
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by pippimp(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
titosantana:
She is not serious; I believe the woman doesn't truly love the man. And who knows? May be another guy somewhere is helping her out during the week.

Truth is, the both of them are s.tupid.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by AnanseK(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
For married couple sex is part of worship
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Salasi01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dat lady no do at all...maybe anoda mahn is always up wih her during d weekdays,,else i see no reason why she would deny him sex

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by amuokuko: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
vivianbelema:

And what do uncircumcised guy know about s3x

Ask Musa on ur street...
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by smartiyke78: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dat woman must b sick in d head...
Dis 1 of d reasons a sister of mine lost her mariage, as a deaper life church menber weh she b nd was denying her husbnd sex.

Dey wil b d 1st 2 say dat men re poligamous in nature, bt in smcases, na d women de puch men in2 getin dia satisfaction elswr.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by ogaub(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmm. She no try at all. Very soon she go d cry say d husband d keep late nyt. She forget say na like this e d start
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

No she didnt, reason why she was chosen to do the work. So since you can't do what Mary did, is it wise comparing we men to Jesus for feeding a thousand?? tongue
heheheheheh
You gat me there thou grin grin

But stop angry. Don't change it!
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by titosantana(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
pippimp:

Truth is, the both of them are s.tupid.
Abi
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Sayelabola(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Women are always looking for a way to get money and attention as well as an escape route for sex. If you knw this about women on time, you will save urself d stress

I trust myself, she'll be the one seeking sex from me sef bcus once she show me dis kinda hand, I won't capitalise on her anymore.

That's my kinda man.

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
heheheheheh
You gat me there thou grin grin

But stop angry. Don't change it!

Change what?
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by BCISLTD: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What is a sexually frustrated guy?

Haba .. how u wan make I define am
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Sayelabola(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

He slapped his NEWLY married wife? shocked

I have no advice for your uncle until he starts pummeling her grin and she lands in the hospital

Shege ba? grin

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sayelabola:

That's my kinda man.

Say no homo after these kinda stuffs... undecided
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Originalsly: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
The wife is a suspect. The older and tired husband should be the one trying to avoid being ravaged by a younger sex demanding new wife. The wife most likely is committed to another guy and would find one reason or another to deny the husband sex. Frustrated or not..he shouldn't be hitting her.... he should send her packing or find other means to settle the matter.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Change what?
my first question.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Sayelabola(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
temissac:

Lol, keeping d sabbath day Holy I guess

Which Sabbath? grin

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vivianbelema(f): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
papauju:
because na the time the man want am, and me like am by then too
Hahahaha papauju
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
my first question.

Hehehehe.. Guess you didn't know that I asked you the Mary question because of your signature... tongue

You compared us to Jesu so I compared you to Mary.. cheesy

Anyways, I'd believe you if you come out to say you got pregnant without sex, but only if you agreed that you used the IVF method. If otherwise, then no way... tongue
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Sayelabola(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
elektra:
Hahaha
Shebi they are looking for 'god fearing' woman, and woman that can pray for more than 1 hour.

You really get us here. grin

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Tamaris1: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Sex between couples is meant to be consentual and not forced. So, after slapping her twice, did he still go ahead to get it from her?

And why would your uncle discuss his sex life with you? That's so distasteful and disrespectful.

This is my wealth!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerian men are savages. Tufiakwa. A man slapped his over denial of sex and it's like an orrgy in here. How does a man slap a woman because she refused to do. That's really low.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vickylincon(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
VictorRomanov:
The woman needs a reorientation about sex. I am guessing she's one of those persons who sees sex as sin and unclean and therefore should be avoided on a 'holy day'. She should learn that it is fornication (sex between unmarried persons) and not sex that God has a problem with. She's married and has a legal and scriptural license to enjoy sex with her husband, from monday to sunday.
hmmmmmm.. A legal license to enjoy sex.. I like that
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vickylincon(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Funny woman..if you are legally married you can even have Sex just before going to church cheesy...or be having Sex and singing praise and worship... kiss
ewooooo.. You are a suspect
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vicben27(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
ABI OOOO,IF ANY WOMAN TRY THST ONE
WITH ME,I GO START AWAY MATCH.IF SHE KNOW OR SHE NOR KNOW E NOR CONCERN ME.
for me Der wil b no need for away match i wil deal wit her sycologically (for men dat understand women) wen I finish wit her she wil submit d kitty-kat +apological gift join. Playin away match may lead to u developin dat permant hatred towardz her n dat may lead to a broken home. Y da Bleep wil i marry a woman dat i cant control. Hell no
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by lokodon(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
martineinstein:
op is a liar .

So,ur uncle told u so....or both of dem narrated d story to u so u can judge d issue.

3million thread/topics on nland,my foot

Another far-fetched story to deceive nairalanders
He is actually the Uncle. He should have used 'My friend'
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hehehehe.. Guess you didn't know that I asked you the Mary question because of your signature... tongue

You compared us to Jesu so I compared you to Mary.. cheesy

Anyways, I'd believe you if you come out to say you got pregnant without sex, but only if you agreed that you used the IVF method. If otherwise, then no way... tongue
I know you asked because of my siggy tongue tongue

Without the IVF, I trust Nlanders sha.
They will bash and bash and bash till I kill myself cheesy
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
I know you asked because of my siggy tongue tongue

Without the IVF, I trust Nlanders sha.
They will bash and bash and bash till I kill myself cheesy

I won't bash you (unless you're related to Buhari cheesy) tho... But will ask you to come clean... wink
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I won't bash you (unless you're related to Buhari cheesy) tho... But will ask you to come clean... wink
good smiley but I don't believe it tongue

Why that moniker embarassed
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iamhatey:
good smiley but I don't believe it tongue

Why that moniker embarassed

One mofo mod on here was always on my case, giving me ban without reason or simply because I was always criticizing his god, Buhari. Had to dedicate my moniker to him... cheesy

Do you reside in Satellite Town?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.