Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave (49900 Views)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is the astonishing moment a dad claims he found Dolls wrapped in cloth at a funeral after his wife faked her pregnancy and the death of their twins.

The bizarre story has emerged from Russia, where cops and city officials are trying to unravel the truth.

Daud Daudov, 33, went to officials to lodge a complaint after finding dolls instead of the remains of his babies at the funeral of his children in Dagestan.

He was distressed upon discovering two plastic dolls in dresses and nappies, hidden in shrouds, it's been reported across Russia media, including EN24 News.

The angry man went to the police and claimed that two of his children had died shortly after being born in Stavropol, but that he was unable to bury them because they'd been replaced with dolls.

Daudov believed that his sons could be “alive” and victims of a baby-selling or adoption racket. He initially accused maternity hospital medics of replacing his “dead newborn twins” with dolls ahead of their funeral, says the Lenta news outlet.

The distraught man even showed a video from the burial after he unwrapped the shrouds to see his babies for the first time - revealing dolls.

Star Hit reports that Daudov also shared film of the doll substitution on social media, where he told viewers: “The children were born healthy.

"They died on February 9 from a cerebral haemorrhage. It is possible to check only through an autopsy. "But, according to Islam, it is impossible to open their body - children must be [laid to rest] as they are."

The stunned man later told cops he hadn't unwrapped the shrouds until he joined relatives at the burial in the family’s native region of Dagestan, close to another family grave.

He claimed: “My cousin told me 'Bro, they are still people… we need to do this in a human way. We need to see their faces before we bury them.'

“I opened the shroud of the first baby and saw there were no eyes. “What was this? I began to open the face of the second one. The same - this was a doll."

He told the police: “Everyone was shocked, they were both just dolls in disposable nappies, like real kids. After this we called the police.”

However today a senior regional official dismissed it as a fake pregnancy which never happened - with the man’s wife, Laura, reportedly confessing she did not give birth, and had personally wrapped the dolls in a shroud for the funeral to dupe her unsuspecting husband.

“The woman went through a medical examination which established that she did not give birth,” said Stavropol governor Vladimir Vladimirov.

He added: “Later the woman in writing confirmed that the whole story was made up. What can I say? I am speechless.

“Now this is down to the family and the law enforcement. I am hoping that people who have wrongly accused our doctors will apologise.” The odd incident has also been taken up by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Dagestan.

Daudov had claimed in a video statement - now also released by the Interior Ministry - that his sons had been born healthy at Stavropol perinatal centre in southern Russia.

On Instagram, the ministry said: "Realising all the delicacy and tragedy of this story, we did not plan to publish this video [of the dad].

"But the father not only willingly told about what had happened, but also expressed the hope that the resonance would help to quickly understand this tangled story." The local maternity hospital also reportedly confirmed that his wife Laura didn't give birth.

A spokesperson told reporters: “We checked all the bases - such a woman did not come to us. "By the way, the Stavropol maternity hospitals are equipped with surveillance cameras - you can also [check mums] on the records.

"Our perinatal centre deals with the most severe pathologies during pregnancy. "And stillbirths, cases of death of babies have not been seen here for a very long time. And twins, as far as I know - never."

Laura told reporters that her initial positive pregnancy test was not confirmed.

The tragic woman, in a statement, admitted that she had faked her pregnancy, along with the birth and death of her newborns, because her husband so wanted to have children, add reports.

She added: “I saw how happy my husband was when I told him that I was pregnant. I didn’t want to upset him and therefore decided to lie to him and to our relatives by faking the pregnancy.

“I didn’t have a clear plan. Sometimes I felt as if my tummy was growing, I felt as if I was pregnant. "In January I went to have a look at babies' cots. It’s hard to explain, from one hand I knew I wasn’t pregnant, but I couldn’t stop pretending."

She rented a flat near the maternity hospital, bought two dolls and told her family that their twin babies had died after 'birth'. “On that same day my husband told me that we had to bury the babies in Dagestan, at his family’s graveyard.

“Then (at the burial) my husband unmasked my lies by finding the dolls instead of the babies. “I misled all my relatives and my husband. I am terribly sorry," Laura told the media.

Source: https://www.thesun.ie/news/6548221/dad-wife-faked-pregnancy-death-twins-dolls-cloth-funeral/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Going through all that just to give the hubby some relief for a while. May the Lord remember the barren & bless them with fruits of the womb.

FTC,,,, for reference purpose

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Ottyn01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
When I hear people saying women are heartless women are betrayers I just laugh at them grin

What do you expect from the only creature that met devil face to face undecided

The Things women are doing this days eeh even God dey wonder if nah him create them

257 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
After they might have damage their wombs with series of abortions, one innocent dude will take the "wombless" and barren deserts in as wives. Then, in their usual manner, they'll make the man look like the whole fault of childlessness is coming from his pennis.

That's why I always advise guys that wants to go ahead and marry toTEST her productivity first by getting her pregnant before dancing with her to the altar.... Else you might be dancing with your fellow man on that special day.

Once you're sure she's pregnant by you and you alone, then you can now take her to the altar.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Deserea: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
After God. Fear women worldwide. A woman is the only creature that communicated with the devil.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by woleabayo(f): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
this is serious ...................inside life

4 Likes

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Ottyn01(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
The future is female indeed grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Freestainworld(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
lying wife of the year, After God ,fear women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by kamden: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
This too much for me to believe

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Draslo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
kamden:
This too much for me to believe
I swear. What could possibly move him to exhume their corpses in the firsy placr?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by theFilmtric: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fear Women—even if you're one
newoffer:
Fear women. Na so my ex say she get Belle. We did series of test with no positive results. Still she said she is pregnant. At the end of the day she brought fake pregnancy test result. Fear women. She connived with the nurses at a maternity hospital. Fear eomen
The earlier a man gets to Fear women—the further he goes in life~the FilmTric

An angry man is far safer than an angry woman 'cause the woman is more subtle
Once a woman is determined to end you
Bros
You're gone

fake feminists stay away

theFilmtricsay

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by DaddyRochie1642: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Men are Indeed Truely becoming Endangered Species, may God help them and Bless all Males .... I say this without Remorse.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Imagine she even said she no think am thru.
She for arrange d lie well if una fit free her small.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Women are becoming scarier.
Na man be the weaker vessel o leave all d gra gra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by NOwazobia: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
When I hear people saying women are heartless women are betrayers I just laugh at them grin

What do you expect from the only creature that met devil face to face undecided

The Things women are doing this days eeh even God dey wonder if nah him create them

you must be God's spoke man.

8 Likes

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by chichima5764: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
this is serious ...................inside life
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by StubbornGENIUS: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
I knew it ain't Nigeria.Our men don't have the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by johnkey: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
don't marry dem no go hear. in this present generation you don't need a nuclear family to raise a kid, that is archaic thinking. baby mama for who get sense, marriage is for foolish men nowadays. the good women (our mothers) are extinct now.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Samylekey(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Daughters of Eve
The FUTURE is truly FEMALE. The future of heartlessness
Men are heartless too tho

5 Likes

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by potent5(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
E choke.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by LegendaryLover(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
You've just been played
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Ayoola171(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scammers everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by nanauju(f): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by tstx(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hos
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by bigdammyj: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by DrChukki: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
H
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fear women grin
Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
theFilmtric:
Fear Women

theFilmtricsay
Enough advice for the wise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave by yimnansunny: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dance song freestyle (club banger)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFegF17mAcI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.