Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Story Of My Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of My Friend. (531 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Friend. by Doctorfitz: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Disclaimer:B4 u type crap,pls read through thoroughly I jst myt send u an E-slap.

This is the story of my friend (he gave me full permission to share)..well I'm a doctor so is my friend jide(not his real name ofcourse).Back in school we were close pals,stayed together,partied together and all that,well we still are.Jide was a fun loving guy and so was I mayb dats y we clicked.

Third year in school jide met a lady,a matured lady in her late 30s (she works,had a business she controlled on the side,let's jst say she was rich).she liked jide and vice versa,so after all the sexually threats they gave each other(if I come u'l run I'l hang u,bend u,press u),after several explosive sexually stimulating discussions my friend made me to hear at different times of the day so she invited jide over on this fateful day.

So jide speedily rushed his bath,food and all which he rarely did,infact d only day I'd seen jide do things this fast was the day we wrote our mb exams,he dressed up voooom he was ready.."o boy calm down c as body dey catch u for
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by DLondonboiy: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Come and complete this story NOW angry
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2016
angry

What kind of story is this?
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by Doctorfitz: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by Doctorfitz: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by Doctorfitz: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by Doctorfitz: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: The Story Of My Friend. by Doctorfitz: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

/ How I Go My Ex Lover Back / Nigerian Ladies Can Fall For Any Guy Sofar He Has A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.