Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. (22884 Views)

After Fall Of Sambisa Forest, Shekau’s New Hiding Place Revealed / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Boko Haram: Army Begins Construction Of Road To Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
The Nigerian Army has dismissed a new video released on Thursday by Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau as mere propaganda.

In a statement on Thursday, Army spokesman Brigadier General Sani Usman said the attention of the Nigerian Army is drawn to a video clip released by Boko Haram from an undisclosed location a while ago, showing its purported leader, making spurious claims.

He said: “While effort is ongoing to subject the video for further forensic analysis, the Nigerian Army wishes to reiterate that it has captured and occupied the last known stronghold of the terrorists group in the Sambisa forest.”

He added that: “We would like to reassure the public that this video is nothing but mere terrorists propaganda aimed at creating fear in the mind of people and to remain relevant.”

“Therefore, there is no cause for alarm, more so as concerted effort in clearing the vestiges of Boko Haram terrorists wherever they might be hiding is still ongoing,” he stated.

Usman noted that troops deployed in various parts of the north east have continued to intensify search for all persons associated with Boko Haram with a view to bring them to justice.

He enjoined the public to go about their normal lawful business, remain vigilant and security conscious and report any suspicious person or group of persons to security agencies.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-dismiss-new-shekau-video/178275.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by INTROVERT(f): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shecow, za game is ober por you. grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by FisifunKododada: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Epraize(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is super story.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by SWORD419(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
let him stop hiding and come fight like a man na. mtsw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by mytime24(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Linus is dat U

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerian army is desperately trying to save face to no avail

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by themosthigh: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
[size=28pt]but where is shekau?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whatever happens, I strongly believe that by 2019 Book Haram will be a thing of the past.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by mayowagabriel(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na wa oooo

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by simplemach(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by SexyNairalander: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
booked

I sure know that the gallant army will capture the book shekau was holding in that video

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Oildichotomy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4665194_CUTO1_jpg2bb192db9ce5d9e7074f139f46e810f5
Coming from an army who constantly does this
I will pass! Propaganda my foot

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by ItzHoludex(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
k
Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by dapsoneh: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kk
Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by scrapNG: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
ok
Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
SWORD419:
let him stop hiding and come fight like a man na. mtsw
But Una talk say him don die. grin

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by HAH: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Yes we know is propaganda, but please tell us how you captured, sambisa's main camp without any casualty, No Shekau, No chibok girls, No arms, No ammunition, No vehicles, only burnt huts.

And shamelessly a whole Major general is presenting a flag and quran that they belong to Shekau, did we send him their with tax payers money to get his flag.

What may have happened is that the terrorist totally move out then the soldiers move in. And named it CAMP ZERO and are now claiming glory who knows if that was a strategy by the terrorist.

Buhari should know that you can win election by propaganda but cannot rule by propaganda,

I was a staunch Buharist from 2003-2015 but am seriously disappointed in him, he is totally clueless on how take us to promise land always doing trial and error, no wonder our elders said he is synonymous with hunger, this same thing happened in 1984

Just imagine, Dollar is N500 this evening, at this rate it will be N1000 or more by 2019

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Strongbest(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm. This is really confusing. Don't even know who to believe anymore. Habba Naija.

Don't tell me I celebrated this victory in vain. Was even bragging to my bro that naija is now very safe as we have finally cleared bokos.

Dude will be looking at me with his left eye if he reads this now.

Whatever, I know the end is near for shakeu and his boys, I strongly believe so.

Be empowered here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thank me later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by SweetJoystick(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Of course it's propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by three: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Considering that it was this same army that said that "107 abducted girls of Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS) Chibok were freed" and maintained this claim for 3 days following the abduction (aided by the naivete of GEJ) The purported video raises a lot of questions

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by Dc4life(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016

A Propaganda formulated just to Score cheap Christmas point Because they knew they've Done Absolutely Nothing for almost 20 Months In Office. Boko Haram is real but was supported by the Northern leaders and even Buhari was sympathetic to their cause so that Jonathan will fall. That is why he said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. Even the Chibok girls kidnap was a conspiracy involving the Borno state governor.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by echemoses(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol....bush meat don catch the hunter....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by adioolayi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmm.... To me, Bokoharam is defeated... No hiding place for the wicked.
God bless Nigeria Army
Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by curvilicious: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Another word/name for APC is propaganda

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by adblack10(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
HAH:
Shame on the army
shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by megareal: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
I knew it! Claims and counter claims. Army, we are watching you in 3D

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by dpete1: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
I trust the army on this

The shekau video is just a mere threat

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Useless brukutu military
Buhari is a dullard
Lai is a lair
Brutai is a slowpoke

They can only deceive zombies

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. by kettle84(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nigerian army and boko haram in a show of video propaganda.continue deceiving yourselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director / ECOWAS Court: Government Can’t Arrest Anybody For Using Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.