Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion (27331 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More / Official Specs Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by ekesoft(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2016
evergenuine:

That is 125k for 6+

No its, 95k
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by dyydxx: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
malton:
There's nothing wow-inducing about these specs. Doesn't even come close to matching the one plus three, much less the yet to be released Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Pro.

These phones sell only slightly above the quoted price (the Note 2 is billed to sell for $450) of the P6+. The major edge Tecno had is affordability, and if they cannot offer their users that, then, that na OYO.

For the features the device packs, it shouldn't have gone up above N90k, max.

is oneplus3 available for sale in Nigeria?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by malton: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
dyydxx:

is oneplus3 available for sale in Nigeria?
I am not sure. However, you can order directly from their store: http://www.oneplus.net
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
herald9:

You see your life?

Others are launching their latest innovations and you're down here in Nigeria screaming 666.

You should be shot in the head while pooing.
so for the guy all the s6 variants wet Samsung release last year are sign of end time,so what about all the s7 variants.if Samsung no skip note 6 go note 7 he for even still con dey shout on top that one.Nigerians and conspiracy theories u know the picture that follows
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by waleylagboy: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2016
old what's the price for both
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2016
I will be unboxing the Phantom 6 plus device in few days time and later the full review ,lemme know what you want me to talk about
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by dyydxx: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
malton:

I am not sure. However, you can order directly from their store: http://www.oneplus.net

will they ship directly to naija?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by malton: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
dyydxx:

will they ship directly to naija?

Yes, definitely.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by monastik(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Phantom 6 tecno android is presently best of the brand’s product but the price is outrageous, considering the present recession meltdown the country is going through. I would really appreciate if the price can be made more affordable for tecno users like myself, and no spending so much as i did when undergoing
<a href="http://www.tmobileinsurance.com/2016/05/t-mobile-insurance-claim.html">t mobile insurance claim</a>
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Norman4real(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
malton:
There's nothing wow-inducing about these specs. Doesn't even come close to matching the one plus three, much less the yet to be released Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Pro.

These phones sell only slightly above the quoted price (the Note 2 is billed to sell for $450) of the P6+. The major edge Tecno had is affordability, and if they cannot offer their users that, then, that na OYO.

But to be honest, the Phantom 6 is truly much cheaper than the recent phantoms, its the 6+ that i too think is a bit expensive. In my country the phantom 6 is about 200 US dollars, how much is that in nairas.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by joseph214(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
At the end they won't even be OTA updates. You'll be stock in marshmallow.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by evergenuine(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
ekesoft:

No its, 95k

I said phantom 6+ or 6 plus
1099 * 114 = 125, 286.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by hiidee(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
For those asking for specs and price. Full details is here ==>> Tecno Phantom 6 Plus
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Norman4real:
But to be honest, the Phantom 6 is truly much cheaper than the recent phantoms, its the 6+ that i too think is a bit expensive. In my country the phantom 6 is about 200 US dollars, how much is that in nairas.
which country is that?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Norman4real(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Marvell23:
which country is that?
Uganda
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Norman4real:
I'm sure theres no game that the 6 plus wont handle... A helio x20 and Mali T880 GPU, 4GB Ram... Now thats something worth your money.
Anyway lets wait for reviews to come in over the next few weeks.

Yap buh not like adreno 530 in sd820 or,it ought to be maliT880mp4 as per other x20 phones...at least or else it will be pushing the resolution...even the mp4 self still dey stretch it's resolution ....buh a great phone I would like to handle especially the 6.15mm(never heard of such o)great work tecno... the 6plus is the flagship everyone has aways wanted...it gat it all
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
malton:

Abeg you said come closer ,it really did,the OnePlus 3 is only better in
1.slightly better in cpu buh way better in GPU
2.super AMOLED on a smaller resolution
3.dash charge is one of the fastest if not fastest
And nothing else while the tecno also beat am for

1.camera(Sony imx230)
2.battery life
3.iris scanner

And by the way have you ever seen any retailer in Nigeriasell the OnePlus phones,they won't cause them no even available for Nigeria self

And the mi note 2 is not yet released self

This phantom 6plus is like a meizu pro 6 with another name
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by sirkay9ja(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
See the full Specs of Techno Phantom 6 & Phantom 6 plus with their Price here http://www.sirkaytech.com/2016/09/the-full-specs-and-price-of-new-techno.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by malton: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Norman4real:

That's +/- N84,000. The point is, phones like the redmi note 4, ulefone future, and the likes are a class above the Phantom 6, but sell only a bit higher than it. Those devices offer real value for money.

That said, Tecno's recent devices are an upgrade over the previous ones. I bought the Camon C9 to ascertain if the camera is really what they say it is, and I have been impressed so far. For a device that costs below $200, it sure gives my Samsung Galaxy a run for its money in some regards, despite costing only a fraction.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jakiedudu(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Marvell23:
I will be unboxing the Phantom 6 plus device in few days time and later the full review ,lemme know what you want me to talk about
Pls tag me when you are ready.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
jakiedudu:
Pls tag me when you are ready.
aiit
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
My unboxing counting down

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls tag me too abeg
Marvell23:
My unboxing counting down
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Laido: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
olaneyo18:
Omo see this Hotel! When will Nigeria be this developed

And who told you there's no somethin like this in this country? .. Just google search expensive hotels in lagos, you will open mouth!!
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by omoalajah(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is what a launch should look like. Nice work
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by datyorubaboy: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Leave that man o. By the way this launch was hot. Nice Launching.
Laido:

And who told you there's no somethin like this in this country? .. Just google search expensive hotels in lagos, you will open mouth!!
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by missslimzy(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is really beautiful.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by hiidee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
The smartphones looks stunning but let wait till the official Nigeria price is out.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by KuliMart: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2016
highheybee:

Abeg you said come closer ,it really did,the OnePlus 3 is only better in
1.slightly better in cpu buh way better in GPU
2.super AMOLED on a smaller resolution
3.dash charge is one of the fastest if not fastest
And nothing else while the tecno also beat am for

1.camera(Sony imx230)
2.battery life
3.iris scanner

And by the way have you ever seen any retailer in Nigeriasell the OnePlus phones,they won't cause them no even available for Nigeria self

And the mi note 2 is not yet released self

This phantom 6plus is like a meizu pro 6 with another name

We at kulimart dot com can get you OnePlus products.

The highlighted is over rated. People should not toy with their eyes. Eyes is life, PIN alone is enough to secure your device.

To be sincere there are better and affordable options smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2016
KuliMart:

The highlighted is over rated. People should not toy with their eyes. Eyes is life, PIN alone is enough to secure your device.

Oneplus 3 is way expensive compared to the phantom 6 plus or can we know how much yours goes for?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
KuliMart:

One plus 3 normal price is 400$ making it 120knaira and that's without those shipping stuff self...so plus that it fit reach 450# making it 135k....so it might be affordable compared to Samsung or apple buh not to the Chinese...how much is Xiaomi mi5 or meizu pro 6 or honor 8...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Norman4real(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2016
highheybee:

One plus 3 normal price is 400$ making it 120knaira and that's without those shipping stuff self...so plus that it fit reach 450# making it 135k....so it might be affordable compared to Samsung or apple buh not to the Chinese...how much is Xiaomi mi5 or meizu pro 6 or honor 8...
The real issue comes when u break the oneplus screen and there's no service centre to take back to, mechanis in town dont have its spares and sending it back abroad for repair is waaaay too expensive. I dont even think u can get protective covers and original oneplus accesories anywhere in town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.