Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion (27332 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More / Official Specs Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2016
KuliMart:

They judge a phone with the numbers of cores. Even if it's 2013 chipset with 8 cores, they will say it's better than 2016 chipset with 4 cores.

Tecno fans can be very funny.
I surprise too oh sir Kulimart
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Marvell23:
Ask any question about the Phantom 6 plus. The device is made from premium metallic material
Did it come with curved edges as seen in some sights??
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Bro ur argument abt kirin u maybe right cos i havent used 1 or focused on them but sd820 is a beast second to the exynos chipset ... And brother the Samsung galaxy note 7 is a beast oh the last test i watched it beat the one plus3 hands down and its 4gigs of ram bro what abt that

Go watch the latest, OnePlus has rolled out a ram management update for the OnePlus 3....check phonebuff...I also watched the first one

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2016
jerrysense:

No
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
highheybee:

Go watch the latest, OnePlus has rolled out a ram management update for the OnePlus 3....check phonebuff...I also watched the first one
Okay bro
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Okay bro

And by the way the speed test is between Samsung s7 edge exynos not note 7...buh Na same chipset

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by HalimaX(f): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
jerrysense:

I have seen it.
Yes it does.

But it is not tooooo curved. You understand?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by FrozeBABE: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
HalimaX:

I have seen it.
Yes it does.

Ok that is still cool..
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by FrozeBABE: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is it true some phones blow up wen fully charged shocked
If anyone kws abt dis Pls inform me cos life no dy two
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by HalimaX(f): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
FrozeBABE:
Is it true some phones blow up wen fully charged shocked
If anyone kws abt dis Pls inform me cos life no dy two

Wikkid cheesy
You wicked.

Name the name of the phone na.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
highheybee:

And by the way the speed test is between Samsung s7 edge exynos not note 7...buh Na same chipset
The one i watched is actually note 7 bro
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
toluwanimi07:

The one i watched is actually note 7 bro

yap I also watched it one today,the note 7 is faster buh can't multitask Wella which made the OnePlus 3 win though the note 7 is faster....it had to restart all it apps during the second lap
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Gptech(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2016
People, we all know that no machine is 100% efficient! Thats why paper/theoretical specs will never translate to real life/ practical performance. Of all the above mentioned chipsets, mtk is farthest from real life performance, especially in battery backup. Its high time Tecno and the likes switched to snapdragons for their flagship.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 5:38am On Oct 08, 2016
HalimaX:

I have seen it.
Yes it does.

Ok.i got to see it, it's really nice n sleek.. Other features I saw made me forget the curved edge
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2016
ekesoft:

No its, 95k
88k for p6 and 128k for p6+
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Behankey(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Norman4real:
Either way a 2700mah battery feels like a setback. Especially considering that all their previous 5.5 inch devices like c8, L8, J8, C9, and phantom 5 all have at least 3000mah
Being a lover of phones with high capacity battery, I might agree slightly with you, but with this phone the pros outweighs the cons. I'll enjoy the dual camera of the phantom 6 , the metallic slim body , the processor and the 3GB RAM. I'll say it's a coup too though.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by HalimaX(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2016
jerrysense:

Ok.i got to see it, it's really nice n sleek.. Other features I saw made me forget the curved edge

So you liked it?grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2016
HalimaX:

I have seen it.
Yes it does.

Ok seen it now
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2016
Behankey:
Being a lover of phones with high capacity battery, I might agree slightly with you, but with this phone the pros outweighs the cons. I'll enjoy the dual camera of the phantom 6 , the metallic slim body , the processor and the 3GB RAM. I'll say it's a coup too though.
The 3GB is mad.. .na sote game I go dy play grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by monastik(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks alooot for the review and specifications on <a href="http://www.tecnomobilephone.com/2016/10/tecno-phantom-6-specifications-features.html">tecno phantom 6</a>, am just comparing it with tecno Phantom 6 plus base on price issue
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by HalimaX(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2016
jerrysense:

Ok seen it now

Hi, Have you experienced the device?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
just a little freestyle with a friends phone
HalimaX:

Hi, Have you experienced the device?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by jerrysense: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
swift to use smiley wink
HalimaX:

So you liked it?grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by HalimaX(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
jerrysense:
swift to use smiley wink

Wish I had a fuller time to use it.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by FrozeBABE: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
toluwanimi07:
Wow tecno phantom 6 comes with a lot of gifts during unboxing ...
1 the device box
2 the gifts box
1 the first pack contains d sleek tecno phantom 6 with warranty card and devuce manuals and also comes with 2 chargers a 2pin mouth and also another 3 pin mouth with a usb type c
2 the second box contains lots of gifts from tecno mobile the box is filled with Boom nb1 earphones those who use tecno J8 can check dia boom max for the earphones it also come with a usb type b to type c in the gifts box also you have a tempered glass amd lastly you have the flipcase for the phantom 6 with the simremoval tool inside the flipcase
superb,can't wait to join the phantom world by getting myself one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.