Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion (27333 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More / Official Specs Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by KuliMart: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Marvell23:
Oneplus 3 is way expensive compared to the phantom 6 plus or can we know how much yours goes for?

Do you know that Mi max out performs this Tecno smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Dejiih001(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2016
KuliMart:

How and specs pls?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Orator2383: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2016
KuliMart:

You are digressing, can you answer my question, how much is Xiaomi Mi 5?
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by KuliMart: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Orator2383:

Check our store smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by KuliMart: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Dejiih001:

How and specs pls?

Check our store.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Dejiih001(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Orator2383:

Xiaomi Mi 5 is ₦127,000.00

Here's the link to get it www.kulimart.com/xiaomi

KuliMart:

Check our store.
You need not to refer people at all times to your store but instead give them what they ask and redirect them to your store for further details.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by emaminaj(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Tecno Phantom 6 DOES not have a fingerprint scanner nor an Iris Scanner instead it spots 13mp and 5mp dual camera and an 8mp front facing camera while the Phantom 6plus has just a fingerprint scanner with only a 21mp rear camera and 8mp front facing camera...

Was at MicroStation yesterday and its not in stock but can be pre ordered.

Phantom 6- 85k
Phantom 6plus- 133k

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
emaminaj:
Tecno Phantom 6 DOES not have a fingerprint scanner nor an Iris Scanner instead it spots 13mp and 5mp dual camera and an 8mp front facing camera while the Phantom 6plus has just a fingerprint scanner with only a 21mp rear camera and 8mp front facing camera...

Phantom 6- 85k
Phantom 6plus- 133k
I even thought the phantom 6 would have the eye scanner
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Dawatech(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tecno phantom 6 plus is superb, what a nice approach by Tecno Mobile
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by AnnabelR0se(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
toluwanimi07:

I even thought the phantom 6 would have the eye scanner
Tecno phantom 6 has iris scanner
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by emaminaj(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Tecno phantom 6 has iris scanner

It DOES not have an Iris scanner
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
emaminaj:

it has iris Scanner Emaminaj
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
The phantom 6 plus comes in a big box and after unwrapping it, these are the item inside

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ask any question about the Phantom 6 plus. The device is made from premium metallic material

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by emaminaj(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Marvell23:
The phantom 6 plus comes in a big box and after unwrapping it, these are the item inside

I would like to see the so called Iris Scanner....Would tecno leave out such an important detail....I shared the pictures from a leaflet I collected at MicroStation and it DOESN'T have an Iris Scanner. Only the 6plus comes integrated with a fingerprint sensor....Do your research well please
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
emaminaj:

Phantom 6- 85k
Phantom 6plus- 133k

Shut up abeg..Na iris scanner 2.0 it get
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
KuliMart:

Abeg shut up.. the Helio x20 is better than those sd650 variants while the Sony camera sensor is also better...it's only better in battery...the front cam is even better...abeg shut up

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by emaminaj(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
highheybee:

Shut up abeg..Na iris scanner 2.0 it get

Can't you construct a simple sentence without insults....I have my supposed proof of both phones without an Iris Scanner, where's yours
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seems another phone will make the OnePlus 3 run for its money with the mi5s and 5splus launched today both under 400$ and still better...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
emaminaj:

Can't you construct a simple sentence without insults....I have my supposed proof of both phones without an Iris Scanner, where's yours

Watched the life unveiling of the phantom 6.. so it's stated there...it's at there page
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
highheybee:

Abeg shut up.. the Helio x20 is better than those sd650 variants while the Sony camera sensor is also better...it's only better in battery...the front cam is even better...abeg shut up
Sorry .... But the sd650 is on par with helio x20 .... Check devices with sd650 and x20 ... The x20 dont beat sd650
And the camera n the mi max is also sony too with 16mp dat records 4k videos ... While the phantom 6 doesn't do dat its only in comparison u can know the better 1
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
emaminaj:

I would like to see the so called Iris Scanner....Would tecno leave out such an important detail....I shared the pictures from a leaflet I collected at MicroStation and it DOESN'T have an Iris Scanner. Only the 6plus comes integrated with a fingerprint sensor....Do your research well please
How many times will I tell you it has iris scanner? Both versions have iris scanner. This screenshot is from Phantom 6

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
emaminaj:

It does
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Sorry .... But the sd650 is on par with helio x20 .... Check devices with sd650 and x20 ... The x20 dont beat sd650
And the camera n the mi max is also sony too with 16mp dat records 4k videos ... While the phantom 6 doesn't do dat its only in comparison u can know the better 1

Brother let me let you on something concerning those processors...the Helio x20 uses 2*a72@2.3ghz ,4*a53@2.0ghz and 4*a53 at 1.6ghz while the sd650 is jez a kid to this with 2*a72@1.8ghz and 4*a53@1.4ghz....so tell me comparing a decacore using a 20nm architecture wif one using 28nm and at a higher clocked speed with a lesser one....bro,even meizu mx6 with a lesser clocked x20@1.8ghz still better pass that 650 of yours with miles...both in AnTuTu and Geekbench

And moreover if not for the mild GPU capabilities in the x20/25 and kirin 955,had it been it's using maliT880mp12 like the exynos it will be on par with both exynos8890 and sd820...coz as far is speed is concerned in android Na the exynos followed by kirin wey be dey share scores with Helio dey rule...
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by emaminaj(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=toluwanimi07 post=49725442]
It does[/quote

Ok
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2016
highheybee:

Brother let me let you on something concerning those processors...the Helio x20 uses 2*a72@2.3ghz ,4*a53@2.0ghz and 4*a53 at 1.6ghz while the sd650 is jez a kid to this with 2*a72@1.8ghz and 4*a53@1.4ghz....so tell me comparing a decacore using a 20nm architecture wif one using 28nm and at a higher clocked speed with a lesser one....bro,even meizu mx6 with a lesser clocked x20@1.8ghz still better pass that 650 of yours with miles...both in AnTuTu and Geekbench

And moreover if not for the mild GPU capabilities in the x20/25 and kirin 955,had it been it's using maliT880mp12 like the exynos it will be on par with both exynos8890 and sd820...coz as far is speed is concerned in android Na the exynos followed by kirin wey be dey share scores with Helio dey rule...
Bro kirin processors are far behind sd820 and samsung's exynos processor..... Im not using a snapdragon phone bro ... It doesnt matter with cores ... A snapdragon 820 with 4kyrocores are beasts and still beat some other phones with octacore... The only helio processor dat i know would be on par with sd820 and upcoming highend chips is the heliox30 dats in the works ... The x20 doesnt beat the sd650 or652 high clock speed doesnt matter or number of cores ... Its how efficient the chip set is ...... Bro also antutu and geekbench are just scores ... If we can do tests it will justify our arguments

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by Marvell23(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2016
toluwanimi07:

Bro kirin processors are far behind sd820 and samsung's exynos processor..... Im not using a snapdragon phone bro ... It doesnt matter with cores ... A snapdragon 820 with 4kyrocores are beasts and still beat some other phones with octacore... The only helio processor dat i know would be on par with sd820 and upcoming highend chips is the heliox30 dats in the works ... The x20 doesnt beat the sd650 or652 high clock speed doesnt matter or number of cores ... Its how efficient the chip set is ...... Bro also antutu and geekbench are just scores ... If we can do tests it will justify our arguments
which tests can be done to justify your claim. Antutu and geekbench are trusted when it comes to mobile benchmark

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by KuliMart: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2016
highheybee:

Say what you know. Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 on MI max is beer than mtk helio x20.
Let's not forget that Qualcomm have community support than mtk.

It's obvious you're a paid Tecno marketer. Pls don't quote.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by KuliMart: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2016
toluwanimi07:

They judge a phone with the numbers of cores. Even if it's 2013 chipset with 8 cores, they will say it's better than 2016 chipset with 4 cores.

Tecno fans can be very funny.
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by highheybee: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2016
toluwanimi07:

I gat you bro sd820 might have over 130k benchmark while kirin is not even up to 100k,thats all because of the mild GPU....the kirin is faster in cpu performance...check that screenshot,its a speed test from techradar...buh that of Helio is glaring compared to sd650...Helio uses same 2a72@ higher clocked frequency and 8a53@a higher clocked frequency also...and about efficiency the 20nm is more efficient than 28nm....and about clockspeed tell me why Qualcomm wan increase the sd820 speed by making it sd821,mi5s with sd821 scored 164k compared to the sd820 or what about apple a9x @2.1ghz in iPad pro and a9@1.8ghz in iPhone 6s,that 300hz frequency did make a great difference...maybe you should lookup some speed test at phonebuff and techradar then you can understand that real world experience of kirin compared to the likes of g5,htc10 sd820

The only sd820 phone I respect is the OnePlus 3 and that's because it has a stock like UI and 6gb ram making it the Android speed test champion till date even beating the exynos...it even came close to apple a9 in 6s...so without 6gb ram..., SD 820 is no faster than kirin o

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Marvell23:
which tests can be done to justify your claim. Antutu and geekbench are trusted when it comes to mobile benchmark
Bro all thosethose are numbers real life comparison makes it justifiable
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion by toluwanimi07(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2016
highheybee:

I gat you bro sd820 might have over 130k benchmark while kirin is not even up to 100k,thats all because of the mild GPU....the kirin is faster in cpu performance...check that screenshot,its a speed test from techradar...buh that of Helio is glaring compared to sd650...Helio uses same 2a72@ higher clocked frequency and 8a53@a higher clocked frequency also...and about efficiency the 20nm is more efficient than 28nm....and about clockspeed tell me why Qualcomm wan increase the sd820 speed by making it sd821,mi5s with sd821 scored 164k compared to the sd820 or what about apple a9x @2.1ghz in iPad pro and a9@1.8ghz in iPhone 6s,that 300hz frequency did make a great difference...maybe you should lookup some speed test at phonebuff and techradar then you can understand that real world experience of kirin compared to the likes of g5,htc10 sd820

The only sd820 phone I respect is the OnePlus 3 and that's because it has a stock like UI and 6gb ram making it the Android speed test champion till date even beating the exynos...it even came close to apple a9 in 6s...so without 6gb ram..., SD 820 is no faster than kirin o
Bro ur argument abt kirin u maybe right cos i havent used 1 or focused on them but sd820 is a beast second to the exynos chipset ... And brother the Samsung galaxy note 7 is a beast oh the last test i watched it beat the one plus3 hands down and its 4gigs of ram bro what abt that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire Guide & Development Thread!!! / *737# Gtb Ussd Not Working Anymore? / Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.