Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men (3756 Views)

The Real Gist Behind Abuja Big Babes Fighting Over Dino Melaye. / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
The use of charms to hook men by Nigerian women as a means to win their love is not new. For the Northerners, they adopt the use of some very special and potent herbs which not only serves as a sex stimulant that enhances sexual pleasure, but is also used to hook men.

One very common herb Hausa women in the northern part of the country use to hook men is the Kayan Mata, a special kind of herb strictly used by women who want their men to always do their bidding.

The use of Kayan Mata is very rampant and is no big deal among Hausa women because they believe it is harmless; after all it does not involve any rituals, as 70% of materials used to prepare Kayan Mata are made from herbs and honey.

As a matter of fact from time immemorial the use of Kayan Mata has been a tradition among Hausa women as a means to get their husbands love and attention, especially husband with many wives.

The question is why is the act on the increase?

Some women say sex without Kayan Mata is like cooking without salt, it makes men enjoy sex and such men can promise their women anything because of the pleasure they derive, and always ask for more.

In recent time, it has become a norm for more Hausa women, babes, celebrities, brides and even among other tribes who have lived in the.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/exposed-popular-herb-big-babes-use-to.html

2 Shares

Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by joganut(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
some no need juju dem full this forum

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Dammiesugar(f): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
They have a page for it on Instagram
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dammiesugar:
drop link for me.. na
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Stargists(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dammiesugar:
ok
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Greenbullet(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dammiesugar:
mama d mama so u know

Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Stargists(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Greenbullet:
mama d mama so u know
ok
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Dammiesugar(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Greenbullet:
mama d mama so u know
I saw their advert on my friend's IG page. I have no business with them!
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Greenbullet(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dammiesugar:
I saw their advert on my friend's IG page. I have no business with them!
OK ma,MaMa d MaMa

Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Damilolababy(f): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Topza(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Damilolababy:
Nice
so are you r one of them lol
Re: Exposed! Popular Herb Big Babes Use To Hook Men by Damilolababy(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
so are you r one of them lol
dnt get

(1) (Reply)

Down In Tears: I Now Have A Full Blown Infection / I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) / Cameroonian Man Dies Along Mexican Route To USA, Buried In Jungle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.