Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Can We Still Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Still Get Married? (540 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Ladies Are Desperate To Get Married / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Get Married? by DeejayMegaBlast(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
There is this girl I was dating for about five years from secondary school up till when we finished and even entered university. Though we didn't attend same schools, we found love from church as we attended the same church. This is a girl that I was her very first love and she was also mine. Her parents weren't that well to do then but I looked beyond all that because she was very nice, most beautiful in my church then, humble and very loyal. I know I spoilt her so much with gifts, money, activities and so much Love and I went as far as furnishing her parents house at a point because they loved me so much as if they had already given their daughter to me.

Unfortunately my parents insisted I change university and go abroad to study which came so fast and I had no choice than to move being that my travelling arrangements came on a platter of gold. This whole travelling changed everything for good because the distance was so unbearable and I am talking about almost 6 years I was totally away without a single visit to Nigeria all through the years.

She had moved on and I too did same not until recently I just came back to Nigeria and we met after this long years. The whole feeling just felt like it never left before. She is in a relationship with someone and she wants to stop it if am ready to marry her. I am in a relationship with a South African lady in the UK but we ain't married and no kids yet.
The most amazing thing about this girl is how well she has done for herself all these years. She was able to graduate from uni even with all the financial situation of her parents, she starting running her own fashion outlet which is doing good and she was able to send her younger ones through school. Aside all this she even looks more stunning than before like someone who has not even been in this country all this while and I am so impressed.

I know she must have done some wrong stuffs to get to were she is now and I know am not a perfect gentleman as well because I know I was tasting from different continental dishes before I settled for South African dish.

Is it possible that we are just over clouding our emotions with the past and probably if we marry things might be difficult because we are already both cheating on our partners right now and she really wants us to seal it.
Re: Can We Still Get Married? by Redoil: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Examine ur head for since you are an apc member i might just conclude you are lieying
Re: Can We Still Get Married? by olasubomi007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
I have nothing to say..

Let's both wait for the others
Re: Can We Still Get Married? by Solvik(f): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Don't start from where you stop, start by being friends cause you've being apart for years and you guys really need to study eachother. By being friends start observing her who knows, she might not be the girl you used to know.
Re: Can We Still Get Married? by DeejayMegaBlast(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Solvik:
Don't start from where you stop, start by being friends cause you've being apart for years and you guys really need to study eachother. By being friends start observing her who knows, she might not be the girl you used to know.

Nice one dear.
Re: Can We Still Get Married? by Chubhie: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Both of you currently belong to different people.You guys must respect this,inform both parties and break clean before testing the waters.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Features On This Nollywood Star / The Day Buhari Became A Magician (pishure) / My 419 Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.