Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? (5767 Views)

Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / The Earth Will Cease To Exist In The Year 3797 And The Universe End In 5079 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Antiparticle(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
I obviously did a lot of research before I reached this conclusion. What you are getting mixed up is whose prerogative it is to prove that miracles are real. It is not my prerogative to disprove miracles (when they never have been shown to be real), it is your prerogative (since you believe they are real) to prove that they are real. You don't seem to care about the truth, so I don't think there's much I can say to you. In any case, while I was Christian I did a lot of research on miracles and realized that miracles don't happen.
Ranchhoddas:
Same old, same old. What attempts have you made to determine the veracity of those 'fakeable' miracles? Does 'fakeability' mean falsity?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Kay17: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Idrismusty97:
It take great boldness and courage to be irreligious. Not many females has that kind of courage, Nigerian females especially. Besides the religions and culture in Nigeria are extremely misogynistic...Maybe that to some aspect also play a role.

Misogynistic comment tagging women as cowards
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Antiparticle:
I obviously did a lot of research before I reached this conclusion. What you are getting mixed up is whose prerogative it is to prove that miracles are real. It is not my prerogative to disprove miracles (when they never have been shown to be real), it is your prerogative (since you believe they are real) to prove that they are real. You don't seem to care about the truth, so I don't think there's much I can say to you. In any case, while I was Christian I did a lot of research on miracles and realized that miracles don't happen.
Your mistake is that you think anyone is interested in proving anything to you. No one is. I certainly am not. Could you please tell us the nature of research that has led you to your conclusion?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kay17:

Misogynistic comment tagging women as cowards
The 'misogyny' therein does not render it less truthful.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Antiparticle(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oh, the irony! You tell me you are not interested in proving that miracles are real but you now want me to prove my research to you? How ironic. You have clearly stated that you don't care to know or show that miracles are real (if you cared to know, then you would care to find out through indisputable and unfakeable means). Hearsay is sufficient for you. Well, I can't have a conversation with a counterparty who doesn't care about truth. They say ignorance is bliss; stay blissful.
Ranchhoddas:
Your mistake is that you think anyone is interested in proving anything to you. No one is. I certainly am not. Could you please tell us the nature of research that has led you to your conclusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Antiparticle:
Oh, the irony! You tell me you are not interested in proving that miracles are real but you now want me to prove my research to you? How ironic. You have clearly stated that you don't care to know or show that miracles are real (if you cared to know, then you would care to find out through indisputable and unfakeable means). Hearsay is sufficient for you. Well, I can't have a conversation with a counterparty who doesn't care about truth. They say ignorance is bliss; stay blissful.
The only thing worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge- Stephen Hawking
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Antiparticle(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Appeal to authority. That same Stephen Hawking you just quoted doesn't believe that your god does miracles, just FYI.
Ranchhoddas:
The only thing worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge- Stephen Hawking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Antiparticle:
Appeal to authority. That same Stephen Hawking you just quoted doesn't believe that your god does miracles, just FYI.
I know he's atheist. I have nothing against atheists. You are under the false assumption that all atheists hold your view.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Kay17: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The 'misogyny' therein does not render it less truthful.

Can you prove or substantiate your claim that women are cowards?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 12:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

Can you prove or substantiate your claim that women are cowards?
Your use of the word 'coward' makes it sound so horrible. I think we should go with ''less courageous''.
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Kay17: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Your use of the word 'coward' makes it sound so horrible. I think we should go with ''less courageous''.

Where then is your proof that all women are "less courageous"
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

Where then is your proof that all women are "less courageous"
Really?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Kay17: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Really?

Back up your claims man
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

Back up your claims man
How do I ''back up'' my personal observations?
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Kay17: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How do I ''back up'' my personal observations?

That's your concern cos you made it
Re: Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria? by Ranchhoddas: 12:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Kay17:

That's your concern cos you made it
Sorry. I have no idea as to how I am going to prove my observations to you. Especially as these observations are more behavioural/social than scientific.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Kind To Others / Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life? / Is Pastor Chris An Entertainer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.