Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? (2747 Views)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by ryut: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please can somebody recommend the most sensitive and pleasurable condom for couples that are used to flesh to flesh love making.What i mean is,there is no doubt that love making without condom among couples are "sweeter" and pleasurable than with condom,and for couples that are used to flesh to flesh is now finding it difficult to be enjoying love making with condom as they dont derive any pleassure from it atall.Please is there any condom to recommend that when using it,it will be the same as if it is flesh to flesh because of the kind of pleasure you will deriving and will not notice you are using condom as you wont notice any diiferent between it and flesh to flesh.
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Durex!
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by dollyjoy(f): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why not explore alternative preventive measures, i don't think there is one like that.kiss
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by ryut: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Why not explore alternative preventive measures, i don't think there is one like that.kiss
Alternative preventive measure for years has been withdrawal method but can fail atimes.Being used without condom had made love making a sort of unpleasant unenjoying exercise anytime condom is intended to use,and that why asking if there is a condom that can give same pleasure no matter the cost.
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Try ''KISS'' grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by alegbeleye(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nylon

4 Likes

Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by sisisioge: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Try gold circle grin grin grin
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by Tycike: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Durex real feel.
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by dahmie2013: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chaiii! Konji is no respecter of economy @all! Op, goodluck on ur search!
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by Nigga44: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Skyn condoms is the closest thing to what you seek. But i'm yet to see it in naija though. Check on amazon

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by Nigga44: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
'Skyn' condoms is the closest thing to what you seek. But i'm yet to see it in naija though. Check on amazon
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by bentlywills(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oga just buy 20# nylon take tire ur Joystick
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by dayleke: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Chai!!!!
See comments o...
NL no go kee pesin...
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
erm erm

Goan buy that nylon we use to make moi-moi grin

Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by austine4real(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin
i think roughrider or gold circle

but e be like say ur prick small or madam toto don slack be dat as u no enjoy am again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? by cluemie: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dear it depend on your mindset prior the love making film, just get your mind off the condom......act as if you not using anything. As for the best condom that reserve the pleasure..... the "New Gold Circle Gold" is superb.Am married and been making use of it after the birth of our first child

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... / LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.